wani9311@useast reapply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

wani9311
Armored Tree

wani9311@useast reapply

Postby wani9311 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Wani
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: few of trial vouchs might recognize me... but think it would not count :p
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes, I do not use it now but i can if needed
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 708819.w3g 13 kill
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 710091.w3g fail call 14
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 712802.w3g hydra
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 712899.w3g aqua failpush
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 702038.w3g aqua push
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I did it last time, will do it again if required
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I don't know.. replays are not my best games but usually i play with gwang and lot of blank space chats going on whole game, so I tried find something that I make calls with English and all.. haha

nukid
Forest Walker

Re: wani9311@useast reapply

Postby nukid » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:44 am

played a couple of games with him, from my perspective always solid plays. If i remember correcty there have been some buildingplacements and push decisions i didnt agree upon, but since im doing the same mistakes sometimes still and i feel out of place to judge if hes ready or not i will leave the analysation of his skilllvl to other people^^.

All i can say is that he has always been fun to play with, no drama no tk. Knowledge of the game seems to be there and communication has been allright.
in my Opinion he has the right Mindset and Character

wotkd8068
Armored Tree

Postby wotkd8068 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Aqua gosu

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:39 am

Have played a few games with him in 1200. I think this guy is decent player and well mannered. Perhaps we could give him a trial, i think he will addapt fast listening advices.

!support

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Hello @wani9311

Solid replays. wani9311 @ useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 pm

We lost the forum history of ~2 months.

Player was already accepted.
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”