manesagra application

Moderator: LIHL Staff

manesagra
Aura Tree

manesagra application

Postby manesagra » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: manesagra
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Ranzkopp, crey, mich, dafuker etc.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
lod yolo
lod yolo.w3g
(2.54 MiB) Downloaded 62 times

hr yolo
hr yolo.w3g
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

turets semi hold
turets.w3g
(3.2 MiB) Downloaded 50 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Do it, im clean!
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Well i have lots of mates there, and also i would like to improve my gameplay i also spectated some lihl games, and they are rly nice.

nukid
Forest Walker

Re: manesagra application

Postby nukid » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:10 am

Played tons of games with him, my favorite player on 1200 bot, well mannered, very good communication.
Hes very active and has solid knowledge about the game, thinks ahead and has his builds down. it would be a shame not to give him a shot!!

!support

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

I support. Been 1200 player since bot started years ago. Solid, well manered, etc.

manesagra
Aura Tree

Postby manesagra » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:07 pm

thx for support guys. :)

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Worthy guy to play with, confident person with nice skill :D
!support

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Dont remember ever having a problem with him - Marsh

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:38 am

3 solid replays!

manesagra@useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:17 pm

We lost the forum history of ~2 months.

Player was already accepted.
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”