LooseYouself@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Sk-73
Forest Walker

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Sk-73 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:37 pm

2cd fail call is by CrazySkeleton maybe u need to open eyes when u check replay nobody was called anything then skele called no dd go 20

Michonne
Armored Tree

Postby Michonne » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Kreutertee wrote:https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9155771

That's the game mich is talking about. First call was send 12 (by his buddy ToxicClogger, also applying), 2nd was his call to not send 17, coz no lumber. 2x TK call. gg wp

!nosupport

lmao y that was joke but i still support. everyone do mistakes. i played alot with him and hes more than good for lihl and his king ctrl is pro ( you jelly of his king control kreuter? lol )

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Kreutertee wrote:https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9155771

That's the game mich is talking about. First call was send 12 (by his buddy ToxicClogger, also applying), 2nd was his call to not send 17, coz no lumber. 2x TK call. gg wp

!nosupport

on lvl 17 I got convinced not to send 17 and i changed my mind last second not to send. So i can take the blames.

I dunno who d fuck sent 12 1st, was it sized@megaplayer.extranoob.com or toxicclogger@mega1200noob.dodgehim.com but 1 of them shall be banned!

Sk-73
Forest Walker

Postby Sk-73 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Yellow sent alone after i called bad call bad solo send we where confuse shit happen no need to report like michonne said we all had + and - btw i dont think its the good place to troll/flame with ure joke.com

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:47 pm

i support !!! he is very good and cool player who i met in 1200+. From him i did learn alot and get improve from it.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Engie replay was good. You went 5/0 for 2 and 6/1 with 270 value for 3 after they send 2. So no ob and no mistake in this game.
Your Ygg replay was also ok.

I also played some 1200 games with you the last weaks and i saw only minor mistakes in your builds and a good kc.

BUT i agree Ace, Kiwi, Esca an Kreuter that you have issues with your teamplay. However i never saw a bad behaviour or flaming.

I will trial vouch you so you can prove that you are a teamplayer.

!vouched LooseYourself

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

GZ SLIMAK2!

Mind
        Donator

Postby Mind » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:16 pm

so like usual, the opinion of the lihl-members dont count shit? 5 (f i v e) people are having issues with this guy, but whatever?!
        why do people even bother to open a public thread when they apply?
        just send a pm to a lihl-mod and they decide whether they give u a trial or not. but dont start a hypocritical "discussion" here. thx.
        These users thanked the author Mind for the post:
        FadingSuns (Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 pm)
        (32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
        (32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

TinSoldier
        Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:30 pm

@iwontdance makes a good point in my opinion. I won't speak in support ur unsupport of the vouch req, but attitude and teamplay can play just as much a roll as skill in LIHL. I mean this is the whole reason we got rid of eldryan who imo was above average for skill level in the league but was just difficult to play with due to his behaviour. Anyone can behave themselves for 2 week trial and then become a piece of shit afterwards and we all know how hard it is to get someone unvouched after they get accepted.

Perhaps review some more games, or give it more time? This vouch req is barely 1 day old and i've seen some ppl have their req sit for 5 days + no need to rush and cause problems
        These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
        SLSGuennter (Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm)

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 pm

There are multiple reasons why we don't always follow the feedback from LIHL players (tho without counting it seems there are >50% supports anyway?).
        One of the biggest one being that they are often not objective nor representative. Most often they have just played 1-2 games with them and then judge them by the probably already clouded memories about these game. So it's usually either a friend -> support or "hey I had troubles with him once" -> no support.

If someone actually watches replays or makes a thorough post explaining their experience with the applying player in multiple games it is surely helpful for us, but this doesn't happen too often.

Another point is that we don't judge behaviour in public games too much. Maybe he does behave poorly there but as long as he acts properly in LIHL it is none of our business. And whether he will or will not act properly we will see in the next few weeks.

Not to mention stupid reasons that make no sense like:
        iiStyLes wrote:didn't draw for me multiple times on 1200 when there is DCer, so its gonna be a no for me dawg
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:10 pm

iiStyLes wrote:@iwontdance makes a good point in my opinion. I won't speak in support ur unsupport of the vouch req, but attitude and teamplay can play just as much a roll as skill in LIHL. I mean this is the whole reason we got rid of eldryan who imo was above average for skill level in the league but was just difficult to play with due to his behaviour. Anyone can behave themselves for 2 week trial and then become a piece of shit afterwards and we all know how hard it is to get someone unvouched after they get accepted.

Perhaps review some more games, or give it more time? This vouch req is barely 1 day old and i've seen some ppl have their req sit for 5 days + no need to rush and cause problems

Tin u rly say something about behave! I LITERLY LAUGH! U r MY MAN NIGGA! :D

Love :* HahAhHAHAHAahaha :D

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Diablo_ wrote:(...)
        Another point is that we don't judge behaviour in public games too much. Maybe he does behave poorly there but as long as he acts properly in LIHL it is none of our business. And whether he will or will not act properly we will see in the next few weeks.

iiStyLes wrote:didn't draw for me multiple times on 1200 when there is DCer, so its gonna be a no for me dawg

Good writing Dia, i laugh AGAIN :D (no sarcasm)

TinSoldier
        Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:46 am

Diablo_ wrote:There are multiple reasons why we don't always follow the feedback from LIHL players (tho without counting it seems there are >50% supports anyway?).
        One of the biggest one being that they are often not objective nor representative. Most often they have just played 1-2 games with them and then judge them by the probably already clouded memories about these game. So it's usually either a friend -> support or "hey I had troubles with him once" -> no support.

If someone actually watches replays or makes a thorough post explaining their experience with the applying player in multiple games it is surely helpful for us, but this doesn't happen too often.

i don't like him as a person, he seems like an asshole with no manners. Really diablo i think your own comment is pretty stupid. How someone behaves in pub shouldn't be dismissed or called nonsense because as i said before, attitude and manners is as much a part of lihl as skill is or we would not have unvouched eldryan.

Mind
        Donator

Postby Mind » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:31 am

i remember the "old" days, when some vouch requests were just denied due to too much negative feedback about the behaviour (e.g. adiiii...).
        so i have to agree with tin, of course the attitude shud matter - whether its public or not. i for myself can say that i ve played many games with hodor on 1200+ and he always knew the things better and started to flame fast and harsh. and if his aka really is "worstplayer" like kreuter mentioned, then he hasnt changed a bit.
        but nvm, im inactive since the bots went down anyway and i dont know if im coming back soon, so i shud not put too much effort in here :)
        (32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
        (32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

FadingSuns
        Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:33 pm

:shock: it is really a big big fail to vouch this guy. Seems that he only hides his real face while playing with some lihl players. I have faced issues with this guy since years, always same story. I talking about many games. At the end, this guy always find a reason to blow the game and start provoking everyone on his team.

Im so surprised on how are vouch request handled here. I support Bescuits point of view.... from now on just send PM to mods and thats it. We count less than 0....

Return to “Accepted”