b0RED.PANDA

Moderator: LIHL Staff

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

b0RED.PANDA

Postby b0redpandaya » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none till now
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: bORED.PANDA , Emma.izn.Watson, Emma.wet.Watson
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: All of those who still active at 1,200+ Server.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
ea tb carry.w3g
(2.5 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

tb.w3g
(3.8 MiB) Downloaded 67 times

ygg holder.w3g
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

download/file.php?mode=view&id=24349

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Sup Fellas, ive started playin on ENT at about 2013. At this time mostly at Mega (since 1.200 wasnt even Online i remember?). Ive played about 2-3000 Games till now. I went inactive and joined League of Legends about 2015 and rejoined Ent at December 2016. At this time ive worked about skills and new meta with some randomsmurf Accounts at 1,200 and reactivated this Account 2 Month ago. Since this Time ive played about 200 1200+ Games and got the impression now that theres not much i can still improve or addept.
Furthermore imo Games always more Fun with Lihl players and more competicion. I know there are some Momemts of pushing where im to sleepy or passiv. But in case of making Call and decisionmaking im always those who talk. (Fxp my call to stay /4 at ea/tb game to win unwinnable race at 15)

I know i might be to Toxic in some cases ( Guess its caused by LoL :D - im tryin to work about it)

Greets.
Attachments
priso.w3g
(3.51 MiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by b0redpandaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: b0RED.PANDA

Postby Anda » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm

I had 3-4 games with him , didnt play perfect but id like to give him a shot.
Behaviour was ok towards me , if toxic shit starts to show just instant deny him, we dont need that drama. Otherwise gl and dont try to work on it, simply dont do it.
!support
Although u got a soft spot in my heart cause i <3 pandas

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 pm

I reviewed your ygg replay you attached to your application :
ygg holder.w3g
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

> Ygg holder
Enemy sends warriors level 1, and you go 2/0. You don't build for 2. Seems good so far. Then, on 3, you do a very late push, going 3/0 and you add dark mage, which easily holds 3, but that late push is already worrying me. Lucky for you, enemy sends 4 and you get some feed, otherwise you could not have 4 yggs. You get 2 yggs for 5, 3 yggs for 6 and 4 yggs for 7. Good hold 7, you go 6/3 before level 7 ends and you push 7/7 by level 10. Be careful, your push on level 7 and 8 was not optimal, waiting for your lumberjack upgrades when you can do your wisp is not worth it. I stopped watching at arena.
This replay worries me a bit, your push is not optimal and you did a very late push on level 3. This suggest that you do not have a plan, which can't happen.

I reviewed your sprite replay you attached to your application :
tb.w3g
(3.8 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

> Sprite yolo
Thunderbird starts, enemy sends warriors, which you easily hold and you even get some feed in mid. You push only 3/0 and build one sprite for level 2. This is big overbuild: one thunderbird + t1 holds level 2. On level 3, you are still 3/0 and you up your sprite into a thunderbird. This is again big overbuild: you can build 2 thunderbirds if you expect a send, but this is not the case. 1 thunderbird + 2 sprites + 1 or 2 t1 holds easily level 3. I watched the rest of the replay in x8 speed, it seemed fine, but again you were very overbuild on some levels.
Your push in this game was very bad, you could have optimized it quite a lot.

With that being said, I cannot support your application.

You will have to work on your push and to optimize your build order to push as fast as you can to be as strong as possible mid-game with a good income.

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Thanks Kiwi for your Check! I see what ur talkin about - as i already mentioned im sometimes a bit to passiv of pushing and im already workin about it. But imo thats somethin u can goodly adept.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:41 pm

b0redpandaya wrote:Thanks Kiwi for your Check! I see what ur talkin about - as i already mentioned im sometimes a bit to passiv of pushing and im already workin about it. But imo thats somethin u can goodly adept.

All things in this game are easily adeptable :D
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:48 pm

SLSGuennter wrote:
b0redpandaya wrote:Thanks Kiwi for your Check! I see what ur talkin about - as i already mentioned im sometimes a bit to passiv of pushing and im already workin about it. But imo thats somethin u can goodly adept.

All things in this game are easily adeptable :D

You got me! :D

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Personally, i would give him a shot. At least with me he behaved mannered and skill is fine for 1200. Will take time to addapt lihl but i got faith.

ACED

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi @b0redpandaya

It will probably take some time until we check your application, so please be patient.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:23 am

@Kiwikiller[QQ]

Rude Girl! Went for 1 TB + 2 Sprite +3t1 and Leaked lvl3 without send! Ur such TK! :D

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:12 am

b0redpandaya wrote:@Kiwikiller[QQ]

Rude Girl! Went for 1 TB + 2 Sprite +3t1 and Leaked lvl3 without send! Ur such TK! :D

This is odd, because this is what I usually do and I never leaked. Furthermore, you made me doubt, so I went in solo to test and on 24 tries, it never leaked.

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:45 am

KiwiKiller[QQ] wrote:
b0redpandaya wrote:@Kiwikiller[QQ]

This is odd, because this is what I usually do and I never leaked. Furthermore, you made me doubt, so I went in solo to test and on 24 tries, it never leaked.

On new patch?

Leaked about 5-6 Units Yesterday while 1TB+2 Sprite+3 Hatchlings. Its not important anyway since i know what ur talkn about, just wanted to mention that i leaked with tb+2sprite :twisted:

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:16 pm

addet Prisomix Replay, - somehow it raped my startpost.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:52 am

The last days i been playing on +1200 and meet that dude panda , from what i saw hes doing well so i will give my support here.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Same from me. Played 1200 with him recently, good communication, talking about builds, discussing strategy, asking if unsure.

Solid play and knowledge with minor flaws. Should receive a trial vouch.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Didn't have any problems with him at 1200+ bot, good knowledge and attitude, worth to get him trial =)
!support

Return to “Accepted”