ForFrodooo@uswest

Moderator: LIHL Staff

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Re: ForFrodooo@uswest

Postby IamHodor » Sun May 28, 2017 9:49 pm

I played a game with him, it's really annoying to have that kind of player in lihl. Doesn't know the basic...
Doesn't build correctly, puller near wall stuff like that he doesnt know then with turret on lvl 10 he doesnt even makes meliai and leak 3 bosses stuck 7/3

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9418208

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Wed May 31, 2017 5:21 am

Hodor I'll just dodge you from now on, you're like the only person on ltd, that I have ZERO fun playing with, like.. nothing Labousky, Its super annoying. I even tried to listen to you on that game, and guess what happened ???? I played bad ! So don't you worry, you won't see me on the same lobby than you anymore.

#Stop being a grumpy old man !!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed May 31, 2017 7:07 am

@ ForFrodooo mate, u need to calm down. Srsly. When I joined lihl EVERY1 harrased me. 3 players in tema was dictating me what I shall do, and every1 was saying different things. Build/ no build, push/no push, all in all every1 not sattisfied. Nowadays lihl thanks to the All Mighty is more calm. Still harrasing is a problem and u will face it even after years of playing. U just need to do get used to and to listen only wise advices + do not give a f.ck about others.

I give u ex from my life: Once TinSoldier wanted to unvouch me cause I made GOD in same line in grizzly for 7. He shouted I shall God in front. Till today I make God same line with rizzzly for 7 even though many players still harrasing me for this. I hold this way lvl 7 and do not give a f.uck about that harras.

broud3r
ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Wed May 31, 2017 7:10 am

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:I give u ex from my life: Once TinSoldier wanted to unvouch me cause I made GOD in same line in grizzly for 7. He shouted I shall God in front. Till today I make God same line with rizzzly for 7 even though many players still harrasing me for this. I hold this way lvl 7 and do not give a f.uck about that harras.

just one example why you didnt improve yet 8-)
These users thanked the author broud3r for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Wed May 31, 2017 9:04 am)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 am

^^ :D Well I was never on !bot in lihl also :)

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Wed May 31, 2017 12:57 pm

@ForFrodooo You don't even know the basic game mechanics, you clearly don't fit with lihl, we have to babysit your lane everylvls its kinda annoying. Moreover if you don't want to take advices and do what ever you want also if you don't aim to win and just play for fun, lihl is not the place you looking for. I'm totaly fine with you dodging me btw, it's quite annoying to babysit people from start to the end anyways.

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 pm

I have no problem taking advice, I felt that I learned a bunch since my first lihl game, and I do play to win !! problem is your "advise" is suffocating !!!

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed May 31, 2017 6:20 pm

Hodor man how much time have u been part of lihl, 1 month? and u feel u can judge who belongs or who doesnt belong? U tend too much to try tell rest how to play, and not just new vouches, u try teach ppl that has thousends of games played in lihl, its pure tk behave from ur side. U must understand and asume that ur not best player here and u cant go with that attitude to anyone, because even if ur right (that many times ur not) ur attitute is far from what most of ppl expect here. No need to try play rest lanes, play ur own lane and try to help rest if ur asked for help.

Really the big teachers of this league are pure annoying ppl.

Nothing personal with u, just in general.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post (total 2):
milfhunter96 (Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:56 am) • Mind (Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm)

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 pm

@FadingSuns It's my own opinion, so far i can post feedback about my own experience with him. Also, please Watch replay before posting anything like that, thanks. Moreover, if you disagree with my calls ingame (I have tendance to plan a game from A to Z), then let me know ingame and propose other calls.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:41 am

yes plz. stop trying plan everything and focus ur own line, calls will be addressed by ur team when the time comes. noone like ppl who try control/call everything its rrly unpleasant game when ppl do that.

Btw u base all this freehate to frodo on one single game? like u play perfect everysingle game? bs man... i repeat, u have a month here, measure ur words a bit....

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:08 am

Measure ur words, son! Show respect! Or Futher's hand of juistice will rich ur ass! :D

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:51 am

Where do you see "hate" ?? Saying that he is a casual 1200 player is hating? Ok..

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 am

:?
TimeFoRparty wrote:I played a game with him, it's really annoying to have that kind of player in lihl. Doesn't know the basic...
Doesn't build correctly, puller near wall stuff like that he doesnt know then with turret on lvl 10 he doesnt even makes meliai and leak 3 bosses stuck 7/3

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9418208

U really couldt give the same message with other words?

"hes not lihl material"

"we need babysit"

"its really annoying to have that kind of player"

those are really offensive words.

In my view, people need different time to adapt to lihl, not everyone become a top player after a month (*if u expect rest to follow ur developement ur wrong). usually everyone tk on his first played season. Give him a break and try to post feedback based on more than 1 single game. He is respectfull, help him and not harrash him is expected from the most experienced players.

New vouches need time and comprehension from all of us, the more we push them the worst they play, its proved. Just relax ur manners and try to stay positive, encourage then and instead of teach with bad attitude try to be friendly. Its some standart basis that we should all follow. The main problem of lihl, the issue that creates more drama is precisely our attitude (yes, ofc i include myself, we all rage from time to time but the "hate" should end when the game ends. new game new life)

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Keep it on topic please, i.e. Frodo's trial phase.
These users thanked the author Diablo_ for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:25 pm)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:26 pm

@ForFrodooo

Accepted

Return to “Accepted”