PhucDatElo

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

PhucDatElo

Postby TeachRolls » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: PhucDatElo@europe, TeachRolls@useast, tombaqq@europe
What is your Discord account?: edit2; PhucDatElo
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I have played on 1200+ for quite some time, most probably recognize the nickname
Do you have Gproxy installed? Not yet. Disconnects are really rare for me.
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): My replay folder is crippled so I can't add new replays there to go over and describe what I played (no idea what's wrong there). Please select random replays from PhucDatElo / TeachRolls if these aren't accurate;

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 342815.w3g aqua+muta(?)
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 473084.w3g engi+hydra(?)
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 464167.w3g 4ygg 7(?)
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 456976.w3g komodo+sprite early(?)

edit; http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 485068.w3g 2ygg semi 7, fat lategame

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test: Will sort this out asap after posting this topic
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I'm fairly competetive and self-critical if I make mistakes. I maybe should have applied sooner already but every time I do a minor tk I feel like my game isn't lihl equivalent yet. I have followed this section for some time as it's the 'next step' from 1200+ and I've noticed the swings in your League's atmosphere. I like to think I'm a relaxed player to have in one's team so my character could potentially be something you value.
Last edited by TeachRolls on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TeachRolls

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: PhucDatElo

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 pm

This is a clear !support from me.

One of the most regular 1200+ players there. Good knowledge of the game in general and of towers. Very classy player.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:50 pm

I agree with Kiwi. I've played quite frequently with him on 1200, he's playing very solid and is relaxed. It's only minor things here and there he could work on, but that's the things you usually don't pay attention to on 1200 bot.

I think he'd adapt quickly to LIHL gameplay and would be - for a change - actually an enrichment to the community.
I will review the replays anyway within the next few days, but no time atm.

!support

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:01 pm

@Tombamp3

You need a discord account to be vouched to LIHL (!start and !sign) for games. Please create one and edit your topic.

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Sent the SS and added a less boring ygg replay from just a moment ago. Will most likely create the Discord account under TeachRolls alias as it's an useast account. Don't fear criticizing me if you've had bad experiences with me or the replays are flawed (though they were chosen in a hurry and coz I actually remember a bit from them). I'm aware I'm far from being a force in this game - there's always room to improve.
TeachRolls

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:21 am

Replay 1: aqua + engi

3/0 beginning, 4/0 for lvl 2 + mili send and 5 aqua + t1 for level 2. Some prefer to stay 3/0 and build full, both are ok. They sent and you cleared most, anyway. 350 value for level 3, 300 holds but pretty minor. Level 4, be careful, 350 can both hold or leak. Made it mid this time. Good build for level 5, made it mid with 550 value. Same as level 4 for level 6, 590 can leak but you did well. 7/4 for 7, textbook aqua yolo so far. 7/5 for 9 and even hold lvl 9 by adding hb, pretty lucky focus this game haha

Safe juice on lvl 16. Literally 4x mutant on team so decide to skip 17 and ate their send. no need to go further. Good game.

Replay 2: ygg holder

Ygg holder is pretty basic, so it comes to communication with team and how much you hold in order to decide whether to send or up king. Nice communication with other holder and notice their skip of 1-2-3 so decide to 4 ygg early on. Panda for 3 + wolf. Might've leaked a little if they sent but that's alright since purp would have ate mid anyway. Perfect play, 4 ygg lvl 7 with panda vs fullsend. Made it mid with 4 yggs and even panda, nothing to add, good replay. Stopping there, seen all I needed to see.

Random replay: Turret

start 2/0, 2turr + lock. Lock pretty bad 1-3 I personally find, so unless you had a 25g tier 1, I would've added t1 instead. Send level 2 so you push 4/0 and 4turr + lock. They sent 2 and you had cavalier + ygg on team so you only 5 turr for lvl 4, 6 for lvl 5. All good so far. Added a turr for lvl 6, kinda bad focus, leaked 9 units. Now, I'm not sure why you stayed 6/3 instead of 7/3 from lvl 6 to 8. You had lock and went for a "anti lvl 10" build (in large rather than stacking them behind each others). You said you were scared to leak 8 hence 6/3(?). Rather fast game though, and it was better to get the levels' gold rather than push. Barely held 8, so good call. I thought you would 7/3 and hold 10 with turr/lock but you went 7/4, leaked 3 on lvl 9. Two other teammates stayed 7/3 for lvl 10, but they did kinda bad. I would have tried to hold 10 personally.

Pushed 7/6 during arena with intention to clear levels. With 3x 7/5 toks on the team, that's fine with me. 7/7 and clear would have been perfect, too. Hmm yeah, race was kinda close, didn't see who won, but doesn't rly matter. You were more than safe 11-14 with 3 toks, and had virtually no chance to mid lvl 15. Not sure when green rerolled tok, but 7/7 or 7/8 would definitely have been better imo. Even if you risked to leak level 14, doesn't matter as they had leaker. In these kind of races, it often comes down to "who sends more", and with suicider on other team, you have to send a lot, too. Nothing major but probably something to reflect on. Decent replay.

Vouch request approved, trial granted. TeachRolls@useast vouched, and phucdatelo added to LIHL discord group. You will sign to games from the discord channel "lihl-games", and play games on your vouched battle.net account. gl and have fun!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Kreutertee
        Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 am

Well, haza already review. Aqua and ygg seems no-brainer, we'll played from what I've read.

On turret I disagree with haza. 2/0 turr lock ez holds warr in 1, add one turr for 2. Also safe hold on 2 then. Then, if they send 2, can push 3/0. If no send 2 just stay 2/0 and easy hold 3. Then full push 3 and 4, add one turr in 5 gg. It's a safe play. Considering cavalier and ygg, he could easy mid vs warr in 1.
        But yes, with turr and lock I'd probably try hold 10 as well with 7/3.

Overall seems to be a solid player, as expected.

Congrats for trial vouch, have fun.

smokedope123
        Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:20 pm

@Kreutertee

go apply for LIHL mod my nigga :)

OnTopic:
        Congrats on the trial!

magicpotatoes
        Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:03 am

Played a few games with him, nothing bad to say about him. He pay good attention to the game, good knowledge of towers and solid player.
        Let's make LTD great again!

BoretkPanda
        Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:40 am

he inactive isnt he

iamyoursenpai
        Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:45 am

are you serious? :D
        Very active, friendly and focused player.

BoretkPanda
        Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:32 pm

oh

thought since i never met him 1200+ lihl :D

KiwiLeKiller
        Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 pm

He's TeachRolls in LIHL, isn't he?
        "in a moment of extreme passion"