LIHL Application PlastKoteAstro

Moderator: LIHL Staff

PlastiKoteAstro
Resource Storage

LIHL Application PlastKoteAstro

Postby PlastiKoteAstro » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I applied to LIHL 3 - 4 weeks ago, got denied. Watched 1 LIHL game
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: PlastiKoteAstro@europe.battle.net and my spoof Plast
What is your Discord account? villlads
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: A decent amount of people, i dont bother to name them here
Do you have Gproxy installed? No but i will ASAP if i gets vouched
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): 1 yolo. 1 yolo into semihold. 1 holder
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Not really
Attachments
LIHL APPLY -HOLDER - HARLOT .w3g
(395.41 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
LIHL APPLY - YOLO INTO SEMIHOLD - LOD.w3g
(437.52 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
LIHL APPLY - YOLO - AQUA.w3g
(375.36 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

Crey
Forest Walker

Re: LIHL Application PlastKoteAstro

Postby Crey » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey @villlads. Watched your replays before someone of mods will check them. I didnt watch other random replays from random games that you played, but guess your aqua/harlot and third replay with lod are too weak.
Aqua replay: nice game, good push timings, good placement, but i dont get MAN WHY YOU KEPT BUILDING AQUAS TILL LVL10 END AND FOR ARENA ALSO? Maybe you were scared enemy also wants to send 12 (and you held lvl12 really nice), but still i doubt that you had only aquas and nothing else to build during the game, if enemy team survived your send somehow you wouldve have 2000 almost dead value. Anyway, aqua is kinda simple unit to play and hard to say smth about your skill from this replay because you only had one unit for all game =D.
Harlot replay: good start with harlot and warlock, you got lvl2 send and couldve push full, but you went 3/0 only and kept 80+ gold (as for me for no reason, because your team had good rolls and noone was gonna feed you after so you coudlve make 1 more harlot), then after 1 round you thought you can push more and pushed, but again not full. You waited +10 more gold for lj when 5 round was in progress, when you couldve just make 1 more wisp and be 5/0 which is fine, and push 5/1 after. As for me better to push wisp asap if you can than wait for lj. Finally you got your 5/1 but again you lost so much time before you started a new wisp (as for me it seems you just dont calculate the gold you will have after round and just play like a mega player "let me see my gold after round ends and i decide what to do after it". For lvl8 you shouldve expect a send and overbuild for it but you only added one more lock which was pointless, leaked 90+ to king. If you just stayed 5/1 and didnt push 7/2 you couldve add more value and try to clear more creeps at least to help your team, that fast push didnt give you any big advantage. Another part of game was ok.
Lod replay: Decent game, but your roll was really hard to fail lod/copter/warlock/druid, and again its hard for me to say about your skill. But i dont like that in that game you said about another team's king controller that his control is from "tk school", so stupid and childish behavior. Stopped to watch replay.
Overall i would not support you, you have to learn a lot of basic things still, also your communication is bad, you just sometimes agree or disagree with your teammate's calls and dont make calls yourself (dunno abour other games, i say about your 3 replays). Also the words like " your control is from tk school" are not possible here and you need to change your attitude. If you really want to play lihl, at least you should send more replays THAT CAN REALLY SHOW that you play good enough for trial or mods will just take random one from your games. Anyway, good luck and see what our mods will say about it.

PlastiKoteAstro
Resource Storage

Postby PlastiKoteAstro » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Thanks for the answer even though you Arent a mod. I dont want to go on defending all that you said, but i will say for the aqua replay, i was full anti 12, so i dont see any better option for that. And about that that "tk school", i know that may seem a bit un mature, but that guy had been shittalking me and flaming me the whole day, and im sorry to say, but i just couldnt help making that comment, i was pretty mad at him, but i see your point completly, and i agree with you :)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:15 am

Aqua Reply:

IDK what to say man, i would have rr after lvl 7. At the end u wanted to build vs 12 and u stayed aquas, i would have rr for getting some usefull towers. Cant say ur decission wasnt correct because u end holding 12 (when both teams send) and u win the game but still pure aqua build having free rr is not recommended. Lets say this reply is valid because as i said, u end mid 12 and win the game.

Ppl use to say that aqua is easy to play and its true, but its very important to know how to play it properly and u know it, just a thing, i always try to rr after i got 700 value aquas (if i got nothing else on my roll) and on 8 i start preparing for 10 or push /5.

Lod Yolo into hold reply

Very nice game, i rlly like ur roll and the way u played it, i probly wouldnt ascendant 10 and i would just hades since u already had lock, but at the end the outcome would be the same. Not much to say, u were quite solid all game, like that u upped copter for 5 and didnt add a tk lod, was right move, also u needed to up lock to hold 6 and u held it ez. Maybe i would add another lod 8 instead going hades, but at the end, the outcome was the same.

Solid reply.

Harlot Holder

Ur lucky they dont send 7 and 10 because u hold both so solid. Usually just 6 harlot is not a holder game (i know u had ygg also on ur team) but its quite common to think that ur holder when ur 6 harlots and 4 or 5/1 but thats not a real holder game. If enemy team send u got weak to mid and wont hold mid. Also i dont get why u add so many small locks after 10 and not insta rr to sell them in case u got a nice roll (u got ygg on rr and had like 5 non upped locks on back that were kinda dead val). If you dont make that small locks or just rr right after u plant them, u would have 2 tok for 14 ez.

At the end, harlot is not a easy unit to play because its good 1 lvl and suck 29 other lvls, U did decent.

Also i played some games with u on 1200 and seemed that u knew what u were doing.

All in all, u got knowledge of towers and placements. Push is correct. U need to work a bit on when to rr (aqua game and harlot game u did some things i would have not done). So im planning to give u a trial.

Just before i end this:

Lihl is a competitive league but ppl here respect each other (out of some jokes), we have had bad times in past with some ppls attitude and for me is really important to keep a healthy environment. We all know how to play here so its better to listen tips on ur first games and stay positive against other player comments. We will be willing to get feedback from ur playstyle and attitude from other players and i hope its all good comments we recieve.

Please change ur discord account name from villads to plastkoteastro on discord. Its needed to have same name on discord as ur vouched acc so u join games on ur spot instead on obs spot

PlastKoteAstro@ us east vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: •Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
•Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
•Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.
As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly. Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance. LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

PlastiKoteAstro
Resource Storage

Postby PlastiKoteAstro » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:49 pm

Thank you very much, im very happy to be trial vouched. I appreciate your response and your nice attitude.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 am

Accepted

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:43 pm

lol

Return to “Accepted”