Halp@Useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

Halp@Useast

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Halp, SweatyPalmsInc.
What is your Discord account? Halp#2180
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none, i'm a lone wolf
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

lod +rev+tb holder late (1 person didnt send but I still got send and held)
inf+rev+tb+heli+cav (i fooked up by not getting cav for 8)
hr+ygg+magna+ranger
lod + rev+borg holder
sprite + hydra 15 hold
skele yolo into late game holder
turr late game hold

Edit 1:

lod+magna+turr holder

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): http://prntscr.com/fzfida
Any additional information that you would like to provide:

I had a conversation with @fadingsuns , we discussed our relationship and have cleared up any issues between us. He has allowed me to post another vouch request, I am hoping that I can be given a chance to show everyone that I have changed my attitude; for the better.
These users thanked the author Im_Halp for the post:
Vendeta (Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:04 am)

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Halp@Useast

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:50 am

Don't worry about posting too many requests man, i needed to post like 5 before i got accepted. Keep the dream going, and i'm sure you're willing to change your attitude seeing as you're willing to post a lot of requests to join lihl aswell.
!support

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:19 am

srsly i dont get why people create a new request that soon after gettin denied

what u expect to improve in those short time

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:49 pm

What I don't understand:
FadingSuns wrote:The judgement done on ur last reply was done and agreed by all lihl moderation

Accept it and stop spaming

So, the whole mod team decided to deny his application and then Ace reverts the decision? This sounds not very conclusive.
These users thanked the author Kreutertee for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:34 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Still !support for me. Same reasons than before.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:10 pm

IDK why is it so hard to give him a trial when it's clear he's got the skill honestly... Any behavioral issues will show up in trial and then you can easily decide, whether the concerns are reasonable or not.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:32 pm

bezdak wrote:IDK why is it so hard to give him a trial when it's clear he's got the skill honestly... Any behavioral issues will show up in trial and then you can easily decide, whether the concerns are reasonable or not.

Its Easy to behave some weeks. Doesnt mean he changed his attitude

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:38 pm

iamyoursenpai wrote:
bezdak wrote:IDK why is it so hard to give him a trial when it's clear he's got the skill honestly... Any behavioral issues will show up in trial and then you can easily decide, whether the concerns are reasonable or not.

Its Easy to behave some weeks. Doesnt mean he changed his attitude

Then, if he can behave for 3 weeks, we know he can behave for the rest of his life. Anyway, if he starts to misbehave, mods can simply unvouch him, just like anyone "unmannered".
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello Halp,

After all the issues we had in past im happy to say we have solved all our issues. I got faith that you will be able to behave under lihl standards and your request will be reviewed and processed as any other request since u showed ur mature enought to accept mistakes (ofc i also did some mistakes, not like im perfect)

Apart the reviews of many games of yours i did randomly from 1200 (u already know which ones) i checked 2 extra games from the ones that u link on the request.

Game1: Bone yolo. Quite fun game from ur side, u start bone having free rr, that was kinda impressive, but after all u manage to be a monster on late game and also u showed u can play with different towers that are not the common aqua, turr etc. +1

Game 2: Lod Magna turr. That magna definitely made ur game, enemies send 4 and 6 and u get ultrafed. U used ur extra gold wisely and became a monster for the rest of the game. +1

Ur vouched as Halp@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
        Im_Halp (Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 pm)

Im_Halp
        Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 pm

I will not disappoint!

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:06 am

Im_Halp wrote:I will not disappoint!

Hey,

I am not doing this to scare you or anything, but the main reason LIHL Staff has changed their mind on your app is because a trial is only a trial, after all... However, as we all know about your attitude/behaviour, we've decided to place no time restriction on your trial period with regards to behaviour. In other words, while you may get officially accepted in 3-4 weeks when we assess your skill level again, you will still be on thin ice when it comes to behaviour issues. This behaviour trial period is undetermined as of yet.

Any question, you can lihl mods. Welcome in LIHL.

Im_Halp
        Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:13 am

@hazardous aye dw boss, im a new halpman

Anda
        LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:07 pm

had some games these days with him, he did alright. Some builds not optimal, but he did communicate every time, was willing to cooperate , listen and stay good mannered. Also stated own opinion , calls but never pushed it, accepted when overvoted. I dont see you having problems surviving your trial phase and i hope to see you playing here for a long time.

Just to clear this out , his behaviour is A+, no issues at all so far since this been an issue!
        These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
        Im_Halp (Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:44 pm)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 am

Still no supporterino, even after giving him a chance.
        Low skill and stubborn, building grizz alone lvl1 is a 'no go' in LIHL.
        Great potential to rush bot really fast.

nukid
        Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:35 pm

havent played with him in the past much,
        but the last 20-30 lihl games with him have mostly been unpleasant...
        lots of suboptimal playstyle but espespecially his manners and behaviour is pretty annoying...and i know im not alone lel

Return to “Accepted”