Vendeta Vouch Requests

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Vendeta Vouch Requests

Postby Vendeta » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Vendeta
What is your Discord account? Vendeta#2886
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: There are so many. My most favourite are Anda, Thizzordie and Dweiler (#gogodazzlers). Then there are Radiant Crystal, Kreutertee, Magic Potato, etc.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes.
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
aqua yolo-17hold.w3g
(486.48 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

hades+inf.w3g
(376.79 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

I will attach more these days.
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
SS.jpg
SS.jpg (697.95 KiB) Viewed 3632 times

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Hey, most of you already know me. I have played this game for years, and i think its time for me to vouch, beacuse, i think i cant learn anything new in 1200+ bot. Some of you can say i had some attitude problems, but im willing to fix it, and try to fit in LIHL. Im ready to start over with everyone who think that has problem with me, so i can enjoy in more competitive LTD games.
D.S. 1989

thor_god
Aura Tree

Re: Vendeta Vouch Requests

Postby thor_god » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:37 pm

+1 for me, I say give him a trial. Played with him fairly frequently back in 1200+ and although he can be a bit abrasive he was pretty good/helpful. Worth a shot at a trial, judge the current player not the past IMO. Just my 2c
These users thanked the author thor_god for the post (total 2):
Anda (Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:58 pm) • Vendeta (Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:38 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Easy no brain support for me, pushed him quite some time to go for a vouch request and really happy he finally decided to apply.He has a questionable reputation that is deserved but weve vouched characterwise a lot more questionable people in my opinion in the past. From personal experience i can say he has grown over his raging character, he is extremly pleasant to play with in Ltl (in which he is a formidable captain btw) and 1200 bot, also skillwise an easy fit. Will all come down if you people are willing to give him a fresh start here and oversee old grudges. He is one of the character wise biggest grown persons ive witnessed here, and one of the guys that made me believe you can really turn around 180 degrees in character in this game.He has an attitude but he is not nearly the omg i got to dodge that lobby vende is in it character that a lot of people call him out to be.Im happy i took the chance of LTL team with him to get to know him better and he is one of my best Online friends today and will have my support here all the way. Give him a fair chance pls and im positive you will not be disappointed and pleasantly surprised what he can bring to the table. Dont believe me or trust my judgement go ask micki there is a reason he is our captain and we all are very very happy with him.
!!!!support!!! with big love and gogo dazzlers
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:17 am)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 pm

!no support
Played plenty of games with him in the past, some of those couple of months ago. He was consistently toxic in almost every one of those games. When I said toxic I didn't mean he insulted, called names or anything like that, but was rather extremely arrogant, would ping your lane and said something like wtf are you building if you don't build the way he sees fit, spread blame to everyone, wouldn't even try to discuss calls but rather adamantly and arrogantly push his call etc. Unlike some people here I don't think people change, especially in such a short period of time. Since the way lihl works is once you are in its superhard to unvouch anyone, everyone smart enough can keep his head down during trial and then show his true colors. For what is worth I do think his skill meets the threshold to get a trial, but I am certain that lihl doesn't need more toxic players.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
7years (Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:45 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Just because you didn't name me in the people you know, it is a !nosupport.

Joke,
Huge !support from me. He has been playing 1200+ for even longer than me, clearly has nothing to learn from there anymore. I also think his play style is already similar to what LIHL is... or well, maybe what it used to be (balls win, no pussy plz), etc. Would be a great addition to LIHL.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post (total 2):
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:18 am) • Anda (Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:56 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 pm

@Vendetta

Send the screenshot via PM. The reason we ask via PM is that you can't edit/remove it afterward.

Also, I have a bad memory of you in terms of drama/flame/etc from a few months back. What's the status of that? You toned it down?

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:58 pm

!nosupport
Complete bad mannered asshole, unbearable to play with.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 pm

nicolai123 wrote:!nosupport
Complete bad mannered asshole, unbearable to play with.

Thought you were describing yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
Kreutertee (Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:24 am)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:01 am

i respect you nico, but what you are saying is simply not true and im positive i have more games with him then you did overthe last months.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:03 am

I remember a game where i would try to be nice to him but he would just keep insisting to be an asshole. This guy is just pure cancerous player.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 am

I'm used to like almost everyone in this community, but this guy gets the biggest !nosupport possible from me.
These users thanked the author iamyoursenpai for the post:
milfhunter96 (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 am

Snowblind wrote:i respect you nico, but what you are saying is simply not true and im positive i have more games with him then you did overthe last months.

Look man I understand you are a very nice guy and I really like you for being like that, especially since there aren't many of those in lihl sadly. That being said, can you accept the fact that someone actually had different experiences with Vendeta? I am not talking out of any hate, revenge or anything, as I think I proved in forums I never report anyone for anything. My experiences with Vendeta, and I can only assume Nico's too, were overwhelmingly bad. I get it that you think differently and I am pretty sure I understand why you two get along fine and I really don't want to elaborate on that, since I don't want to offend you of all people here. I accept that your opinion of him is positive and that you think he is a great guy, but you also need to accept that ours isn't and that its not a consequence of us holding some childish grudge, or not giving someone the benefit of a doubt, its an opinion I formed over long period of time and also an opinion that i know for a fact more than half of 1200+ players share.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post (total 2):
7years (Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:56 pm) • nicolai123 (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 am)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:20 am

nono nico and mesh i get what you are saying and i respect your opinion. Maybe i said it wrongly since i really want him here with me in LIHl. What i ment was i know he was hard to stand but in recent months he has shown a nicer side and i just would like him to be given a judgement free trial, because imo on game skill it is hard to argue that he is rdy for a trial. If there is trouble in trialphase there is no big deal to deny and very little harm can be done to LIHl in general from it. But the chance to add a good friend here i have to take and will stand for it. No hard feelings

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 am

Ok... Let me start by saying that I've been playing with Vendeta for years to say the least. He's been playing on 1200 bot for as long as I can remember. Besides that, I've played (and enjoyed) every tournament I've ever attempted, with him. He's not just someone I play with, but he's a good friend of mine. He calls it how it is, and for me, it's a likable trait. He's assumes the position of captain of our ltl team and has done great as playing the leader roll in it all. There's no doubt that there is nothing left to learn from 1200 bot for him (considering how long he's been playing it, probably longer than most new vouches even downloaded ltd). I don't comment much on vouch requests as I feel that it's not my place, but it's a !support from me.
These users thanked the author thizzordie for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 am)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:22 am

All the negative comments about vendeta are true. Myself and him have a pretty nasty history, as i am sure 95% of u already know. And I know that he has or had a similar history with others. I think I hold, well held, the trophy for the most for vendeta. I had an hour conversation with someone earlier, who is friends with vendeta, and they told me that he is not this horrible person that everyone believes him to be and has experienced him to be. He told me vendeta is genuinely a nice person. I have no reason to believe this other than the person who told me has nothing to gain. I have a nasty past as well, similar to vendetas. I was given a chance to show that I changed; if you think I did or didnt is irrelevant here. I do not like him and I do not dislike him. I do think that he has the minimal skill, idk how good his play is, necessary to be given at least a trial. I understand that I am still on trial and that my words do not mean as much. But, given our colorful history I think my words are of some relevance. I do not think that we should forget about our past or tings we have done. I do think that we should be given the chance to prove that we put that stage/person behind us and have emerged a different individual. I am strong believer of letting people fail, instead of denying them the opportunity. As was said about me, if he still has the type of issues that are of concern then it will come out within 3 weeks, or however long his trial is. As I was given a chance, I do not think it would be fair of me to say that he should not be given a chance. I will not support, but I will not no support. These are my thoughts.
These users thanked the author Im_Halp for the post (total 2):
Anda (Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 am) • Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 am)

Return to “Accepted”