Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: Vendeta Vouch Requests

Postby Vendeta » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 am

@Snowblind @thizzordie
Much love for u 2 ! <3

@Kiwi
Haha sorry man, i dont know how i managed to leave u out :/ :D Thanks for the support man !

@Meshtar @Nicolai123 @iamyoursenpai
Like i wrote in this vouch, i am ready to pass the troubles with everyone who think that have such with me. Me personaly, I dont have a problem with anyone, so i am ready to get a fresh start with you, if you are willing aswell, but if u want to hold on something that happened in the past.. There's nothing i can do i guess.

@HazarDous
Of course i did, i had some troubles earlier on forum, im not running away from it. Im no kid, when im wrong, i can admitt that im wrong. Sometimes my troubles were (in my opinion) justified, sometimes not. But i stand behind everything. I said it already, and i will repeat again, i am willing to get a fresh start with everyone, and i think this is the best way to proove it.
D.S. 1989

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 am

@Vendeta

I am not holding on to anything, or have any grudge with you, you never did anything I would hate you for. LTD is just a game, one of many I've played in my life. Why am I fighting this application? Its cause I genuinely think your presence in lihl will bring toxicity and drama and will ruin the fun for many, myself included. I won't bitch or flame or anything if you get a trial and I am pretty sure you will pass it if you get one, you are smart enough to know how to behave and to act the way you are expected to during trial. I think you are a kind of person that gets along fine with people who are ready to follow you and accept you as a leader and gets into confrontation with everyone else who isn't ready to do so. That fact by itself will make you clash with majority of lihl players and will create endless drama of which i am pretty fed up as it is. I see you don't want to argue that you acted a certain way in 1200+, but rather want to make us believe you are a different person now, fully reformed. To all those that advocate that people change just like that and over such a brief period of time and that I should just disregard all your history with myself and others and think of you as a new guy, I'll just quote a famous poet:
"A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship."
Rainer Maria Rilke
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post (total 2):
7years (Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 pm) • nicolai123 (Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:11 am)

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:11 am

@meshtar I'm sure you are directing the statement that he only gets along with people that accept him as their leader, at anda and me. I play with him cuz we have similar personalities, and his not a huge fucking pussy like 90% of LTD players. Nobody plays with him to be his fucking follower, get that shit the fuck out of here.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:16 am

thizzordie wrote:and his not a huge fucking pussy like 90% of LTD players.

This says it all, clearly has some sick kind of superiority complex. Exactly the kind of shit people try to escape from when they apply to lihl.

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:23 am

You two seem to be the only opposers, acting like you run lihl, how about you keep quiet and let mods decide?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 am

I think just wait for mickis judgement here, he has a bigger reputation than any of us as a judge in this league. From ltl experience i can only say there is no superiority complex and he is democratically all the way if overruled and discused basically every decision on his line, also not stubborn and listens.If outvoted or whatever he accepts it and and never complaints. Also he never got mad but HE was the one to say okay fuck it guys we lost it, dont matter just a game will be better next time or whatsoever. I think he was the most chilled person on our team and he had to take a lot of crap with all the matchmaking / unresponsible people etc. I get that there is a different atmosphere between a team and a random lihl game, but i only have my experience with him to talk about and i cannot get out of that perspective for 100 % ofc.If he is anything like he appears in our team he will be a great add too lihl, if he is what he used to be on 1200 with many people he will not be. His skill is ready, so please give him a chance to prove himself, thats all that is asked for.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:51 am

hmmm as kiwi said, i am also a bit hurt you did not mention me. i knew you as bronxe_ale on 1200, maybe 2-3 years ago. You were much newer back then and i remember you as always asking/accepting advice. seems other people have had opposite issue with you in terms of attitude but i think its natural when you get experience and a bit of arrogance to be hard headed and stubborn towards that kind of stuff ( i was the same way).

anyway skillwise i think he deserves the trial, since we got Mick "manner police" the Mousie on the loose, any attitude problems will be dealt with during his trial or soon after so giving him the trial should not hurt. IMO, having a couple arrogant/cocky players in LIHL also makes it a bit more interesting and competitive. #anythingforthejihad

!support
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 am)

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:52 am

He can be rude, but he can be nice. If he goes for nice i think we can rock'n roll on lihl.

!support. But be nice !!!!
These users thanked the author ForFrodooo for the post:

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:08 am

thizzordie wrote:You two seem to be the only opposers, acting like you run lihl, how about you keep quiet and let mods decide?

If i was running lihl he would already be denied so wtf are you even talking about.

You probably wouldn't tell me to keep quiet if i was on my knees stimulating his genitals, like everyone else seems to be for some reason unknown to me.

By your own logic, you would be acting like you're running lihl, just going in the opposite direction of supporting Vendeta, use your brain, i know its hard to do for cult members of Vendeta church.

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 am

Your comment would merit much more validity if you didn't suck all the top players in lihl
Last edited by dweiler on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Took out the flames

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:41 am

Went through chatlogs of our games together.

Overall he's got that low-key flaming style - I did not experience any direct insults/losing his shit, he however tends to say a lot stuff like "what are you doing" and such. Can be pretty annoying, tends to blame others a lot. However have to point out that the games I checked were mainly June-August.

He knows his stuff and can call also. If he didn't change his a bit of annoying personality in games, I can see why people don't want him in LIHL, but skillwise he definitely deserves to be here.

!support
These users thanked the author bezdak for the post:
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:04 am

HHAHAHAHAHAHHA

no way

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:42 am

thizzordie wrote:You two seem to be the only opposers, acting like you run lihl, how about you keep quiet and let mods decide?

First of all we are not the only 2 players that are opposed. Second of all, because I am commenting on a vouch request and defending my opinion I am acting like I run lihl? How old are you? Third, no I am not gonna keep quiet, I said what I wanted to say and will keep defending my opinion if people bring new arguments to this topic. Moderators will decide about this obviously lol, but we are expected to provide input and help them decide. That is why vouch requests aren't done in private pm's to moderators but as public posts on the forum.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:05 am

Thanks for your inputs guys. We take all opinions into account. However, there is no need to keep discussing about this, especially when it just hardens the points. Please leave soom room for other players to express their opinion about Vendeta as well without getting dragged into a discussion if there are people who don't agree with them.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post (total 2):
Meshtar (Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 am) • Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:38 am)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:47 am

Ma bois dazzlers! <3

@Tinsoldier
Lol im a bit embarassed right now, i forgot to mention first guy who offered me help when i joined 1200+ years a go, and had patience to help me games over games. Thank u for support man, i appreciate that!

@Forfrodooo @bezdak
Ty for support guys!!

@Meshtar
I already wrote what i had for you, so no need to get in any kind of discussion. I offered u to fix our problems, u refuse, okay. Lets move on then, no support-sure, not a problem.
Just one thing, i want u to know that i dont look at anda and thizzordie as my followers, i look at them as my friends. So no need to talk like that, lets just move on, and let other people to respond if they like, and wait for mods decision.

Peace!
D.S. 1989

Return to “Accepted”