Iliketurtles application

Moderator: LIHL Staff

wawa
Armored Tree

Iliketurtles application

Postby wawa » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I am actually a player in LTL.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: gra, iliketurtles
What is your Discord account? wawa#7795
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I think I already played enough with a few, like 1007, clearfluids, da_pawnerer and obviusly I am in the same LTL team with anda, thizzordie, goliath and dweiller. Sorry for anyone not mentioned.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes, I do.

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

These are from the last LTL match:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9932824
ogre+alpha male holder

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9933030
ea yolo

random 1200 replay (last one as this application)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9933954
hydra semi holder 7

Feel free to check for random replays here:

https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... keturtles/
https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... layer/gra/

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Work in progress
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I look forward to join this joyous community and learn 1 or 2 tricks! cheers

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Iliketurtles application

Postby Anda » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 pm

fellow dazzler, good friend, big support for you to join LIHL.
Only know him since our LTL season, but i am pretty impressed that he got quite a good insight of the game from 1200 only bot. He is stronger then i was by far when i got my trial, also his performances are pretty steady. Everybody does tk sometimes, but he never gets mad for it and always helpfull. From our voicechat i can assure you he is a sweetheart aswell (italian swag), but that dont matter here ^^.
He is definitely ready for a trial and i wish you gl

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Definitely support! He's got skills while also listening to other opinions, and hes a really nice guy but also very competitive. Rly great addition to our ltl team and I've been playing pubs with him for quite some time, has good insight on games and knows calls well. Easily can yolo and hold etc. Definitely a good addition to any team!
These users thanked the author thizzordie for the post:
Anda (Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:12 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:47 pm

!nosupport for same reason as vendeta, he is basically vendeta clone. I remember he reported me once because i built revs against lvl 20, and i didnt want to risk rerolling shit. This guy is just stubborn and i doubt he will learn anything from a trial with the cancerous attitude i've seen from him all the times i've played with him.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:34 am

nicolai123 wrote:!nosupport for same reason as vendeta, he is basically vendeta clone. I remember he reported me once because i built revs against lvl 20, and i didnt want to risk rerolling shit. This guy is just stubborn and i doubt he will learn anything from a trial with the cancerous attitude i've seen from him all the times i've played with him.

I have watched that request, was indeed quite silly. But he asked if you want to rr because revs suck 20, and you reply with "so does your mom" and you insta ignore him. Doubt that behavior is any better, yet you are in LIHL too and manage to behave here. You should not take behavior elsewhere as an absolute standard to enter LIHL. Although it gives us warnings to watch his behavior, people don't need the past of a saint to get a trial. (Obviously he cannot behave like how you described him in LIHL, but that is a given in an in-house league, if he does he will be out)

You say you played with him a number of times, how would you rate his skill?
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:22 am)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:14 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
nicolai123 wrote:!nosupport for same reason as vendeta, he is basically vendeta clone. I remember he reported me once because i built revs against lvl 20, and i didnt want to risk rerolling shit. This guy is just stubborn and i doubt he will learn anything from a trial with the cancerous attitude i've seen from him all the times i've played with him.

I have watched that request, was indeed quite silly. But he asked if you want to rr because revs suck 20, and you reply with "so does your mom" and you insta ignore him. Doubt that behavior is any better, yet you are in LIHL too and manage to behave here. You should not take behavior elsewhere as an absolute standard to enter LIHL. Although it gives us warnings to watch his behavior, people don't need the past of a saint to get a trial. (Obviously he cannot behave like how you described him in LIHL, but that is a given in an in-house league, if he does he will be out)

You say you played with him a number of times, how would you rate his skill?

Lmao i love how objective mods are these days... He was spamming me so ofcourse i ignore him. If someone is spamming you to match hatchlings, wouldn't you get annoyed? He is just full of himself and doesn't deserve a trial.

Edit: Its a fucking joke if mick handles this vouch request

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:47 pm

nicolai123 wrote:
Lmao i love how objective mods are these days... He was spamming me so ofcourse i ignore him. If someone is spamming you to match hatchlings, wouldn't you get annoyed? He is just full of himself and doesn't deserve a trial.

Edit: Its a fucking joke if mick handles this vouch request

I plan to handle this request if I have time, unless someone else is before me. If there are more people who doubt my objectivity, they can always say so and if I feel it's needed I will step down. Until then I want to be able to do this in a normal way without people questioning me all the time.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Diablo_ (Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:01 pm

I dont understand the problem tbh, its a positive thing that gra and micki know each other already? He can judge his gamestyle etc alrdy and has experience with him aswell. Micki would not let someone in the league if he thing that person dont deserve it, kinda random statement of yours nico. There are plenty of people We consider friends but have the mind to see okay he is not good enough to get a trial. You really think yearlong veteran mod will make this into his personal friends club if the people cannot play the game well enough to deserve a shot ? i accept that you and I have strong different position on gra, and i wont get so defensive as in vende vouch request,(where i overacted on my side aswell a bit ) but to say that its a joke when micki would do this request cause he is biased or smth is kinda outrageous. An apology is in need imo
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
dweiler (Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:58 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Snowblind wrote:I dont understand the problem tbh, its a positive thing that gra and micki know each other already? He can judge his gamestyle etc alrdy and has experience with him aswell. Micki would not let someone in the league if he thing that person dont deserve it, kinda random statement of yours nico. There are plenty of people We consider friends but have the mind to see okay he is not good enough to get a trial. You really think yearlong veteran mod will make this into his personal friends club if the people cannot play the game well enough to deserve a shot ? i accept that you and I have strong different position on gra, and i wont get so defensive as in vende vouch request,(where i overacted on my side aswell a bit ) but to say that its a joke when micki would do this request cause he is biased or smth is kinda outrageous. An apology is in need imo

We already saw that its a problem since vendeta request

vitaminb ole

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:28 pm

panda i dont understand this. Its gras apply btw, not vende but i kinda brought that to the field. So far all people i spoke about Vende did not say 1 mean thing to anyone since he trial lihl and he played with team, listen etc all the things i assumed in his vouch request he would do . I accept that you say he is just acting in reality is an asshole but guess what if he acts all his time in LIHL and is an asshole in 1200 you will not even see any problem from it in LIHL games.And we are judging here for is he skilled enough to play LIHL not is he nice enough to play it Same thing with gra, if he can have bad manners in 1200 aswell, as long as he dont do it in lihl it is 2 seperated things as ive been told many times ?
A lot of people here act mean and play shit in 1200 and dont take it serious, no one get grudge for that when he plays LIHL or would you report some for tk or flame if it happenes in 1200 bot or mega ? where else to try builds and occasionally tk and why wouldnt u try new builds etc as kreuter has pointed out often. Feinstes denglisch nur für dich <3

wawa
Armored Tree

Postby wawa » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:
Snowblind wrote:I dont understand the problem tbh, its a positive thing that gra and micki know each other already? He can judge his gamestyle etc alrdy and has experience with him aswell. Micki would not let someone in the league if he thing that person dont deserve it, kinda random statement of yours nico. There are plenty of people We consider friends but have the mind to see okay he is not good enough to get a trial. You really think yearlong veteran mod will make this into his personal friends club if the people cannot play the game well enough to deserve a shot ? i accept that you and I have strong different position on gra, and i wont get so defensive as in vende vouch request,(where i overacted on my side aswell a bit ) but to say that its a joke when micki would do this request cause he is biased or smth is kinda outrageous. An apology is in need imo

We already saw that its a problem since vendeta request

vitaminb ole

I think we played some games together, you think I shouldn't be vouched for any particular reason? Like, I've been toxic or I am not rdy yet?

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:41 pm

i just think that nicolaisen and panda just got no manners, always talking neggative, while they are mostlikely rude by yourself. i have not any good exp with nicolaisen (mostlikely insults or trashtalk) in 1200+. played a lot of games with gra and he is atleast always mannered
These users thanked the author point for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:53 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 pm

point wrote:i just think that nicolaisen and panda just got no manners, always talking neggative, while they are mostlikely rude by yourself. i have not any good exp with nicolaisen (mostlikely insults or trashtalk) in 1200+. played a lot of games with gra and he is atleast always mannered

Congratilations, @point you are accepted for a trial in LIHL :D
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
dweiler (Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 pm

I know Wawa for quite a while and have played plenty of games with him, in which he always shows good tower knowledge and has good insights in when to send. I have also checked a few random replays to see if my image of him fits other games, and it were good games. He is ready for a trial in LIHL.

Regarding the manner, I will say the same as to Vendeta. If you come here to make trouble you may as well stop now. We play here in good harmony to have good games with each other. Welcome to LIHL.

Vouched on iliketurtIes@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

nicolai123
        Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 pm

point wrote:i just think that nicolaisen and panda just got no manners, always talking neggative, while they are mostlikely rude by yourself. i have not any good exp with nicolaisen (mostlikely insults or trashtalk) in 1200+. played a lot of games with gra and he is atleast always mannered

who are you lol

Return to “Accepted”