Postby nicolai123 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:26 am

Skilled player + He plays runescape so ofc !support
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
MudMan (Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: mudman@europe

Postby dweiler » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 am

Hey @Mudman I also remember you from 1200+ as being a skilled player. With my own experiences, the vouches for you here and the replays I watched of you, you will get a trial. However, you will need to synchronize your Discord account name with the account you are going to play on in LIHL. Once you do that we will vouch you.

Since there are warnings here about your behavior, I hope you do realize you are getting into an in-house league, which means we have higher standards about your behavior. Your presence should fit within the league, if you are negative/flaming, you will be out again.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 am

MickeyTheMousie wrote:Hey @Mudman I also remember you from 1200+ as being a skilled player. With my own experiences, the vouches for you here and the replays I watched of you, you will get a trial. However, you will need to synchronize your Discord account name with the account you are going to play on in LIHL. Once you do that we will vouch you.

Since there are warnings here about your behavior, I hope you do realize you are getting into an in-house league, which means we have higher standards about your behavior. Your presence should fit within the league, if you are negative/flaming, you will be out again.

Thanks, and its done (discord)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:12 am

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 am

I was woundering why he did not apply earlier. Good he is in. @MudMan just stay friendly, lihl needs more friendly pple.

iamyoursenpai
        Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:I was woundering why he did not apply earlier. Good he is in. @MudMan just stay friendly, lihl needs more friendly pple.

Stfu bigoshtard ... :*

Im_Halp
        Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:22 pm

This is how he acts out when someone tells him something he don't like. When I was on trial, I never took king from anyone or had issues when someone else was on king first. He goes to all chat boasting about how he stole king, I suppose he doesn't check forums often.

Spoiler!
        (00:50 / Allied) Halp: u want kc
        (00:52 / Allied) Halp: ?
        (00:58 / Allied) AvadaKedavra: I suck on king
        (01:01 / Allied) Mudman: i can
        (01:05 / Allied) Halp: ill king
        (01:07 / Allied) Halp: if ava dont want
        (01:13 / Allied) Mudman: i can its fine
        (01:17 / Allied) Halp: i just said
        (01:20 / Allied) Halp: lill king
        (01:22 / Allied) Halp: ill
        (01:23 / Allied) Halp: : P
        (01:36 / Allied) Mudman: k

(06:44 / Allied) Halp: what we do for 10
        (06:49 / Allied) Halp: when we leak 9+bosses
        (07:04 / Allied) Mudman: crypto can hold (ea) <----- leaked @10
        (07:06 / Allied) Mudman: and rest damage
        (07:08 / Allied) Halp: ur a fool
        (07:11 / Allied) Halp: thinking ea will hold
        (07:12 / Allied) Halp: -cls
        (07:13 / Allied) Mudman: !ignore halp

(14:31 / All) Mudman: hehe
        (14:33 / All) Mudman: halp trying to take king
        (14:34 / All) Mudman: whole time
        (14:38 / All) Mudman: raging coz someone else is on it
        (15:01 / All) Mudman: i wanted to let him but
        (15:04 / All) Mudman: his attitude is cancer
        (15:05 / All) Mudman: so i just stole it

Kreutertee
        Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm

What you mean "act out"? From the log it seems he called first "I can", 4 seconds before you did. And then you try to force your "i'll king" by repeating "I just said I'll king". Why is that? Why is it his fault then?

I personally never had an issue with who's to control the king. NEVER. That's kiddy stuff that really doesn't happen in LIHL, really shouldn't happen in LIHL. Yet you seem to involved in every king-control fight out there? Vendeta the one day, mudman the other day. Who's it tomorrow? tin, ranz, fate, n1ll3, ace, donki, me, ... ?

And then in minute 7:08 you called him a fool. You could've said "I doubt ea holds", "I dont believe ea holds" or "I'm 100% certain ea will leak". But no, you had to make that statement by calling him a fool.

How the actual fuck do you blame this shit on him? Seriously, ever since you've been vouched (and it's no secret I disagree with you being vouched), you act like you've been here for 5 years. You probably were longest and most controverse trial in LIHL history and not 2 days later start complaining about other trial vouches?

You seriously need to take your head out of your own ass, sir.
        Last edited by Kreutertee on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Game#1 He was aqua. Did 2/0 "cause whole team bad vs warriors". No warriors ofc, pure waste.
        Game#2 He went bears: 1 bear lvl1, 2nd bear lvl 2, enemy did not send, he no ob lvl3. Our only holder leaked 14 on lvl 3. I asked why, he said Now he knows why no1 likes me, made few flames and did ignore. Now he ignores me pre game (even I no speak). Is it new acc for Donbola or wtf.

BoretkPanda
        Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 pm

ur not in the position to blame people

Kreutertee
        Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm

I don't mean to defend mudman here in particular, but the accusations here are just garbage. First of all, add replay links or all this is groundless hearsay.

@Crazy_Skeleton
        Game #1: You also call everytime an ea who places T1 units TK? Or a turret who adds T1 or T2 in level 1? Then tell them it's pure waste after no warriors were sent? Especially after maybe having also ygg, sg and grizz on team who'd all leak more or less big to warriors?
        Game #2: Maybe he gambled for straight 5 or 7 send, then balls 3 was good call. This seems very out of context.

And that from you, who is discussed a lot on forum every 2 weeks for apparent TK, seems ballsy, to say the least.

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:ur not in the position to blame people

Strange u r in position to spam on forums.
        Replays:

Game1: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10053412
        Game2: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 044134.w3g

I did not say he should not be vouched so try not to overreact. And YES that is from me. Last time issue about me was when tin rages. Even some admins did admit it was no sense. Here is not a place to get into such discissions is it..
        Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meshtar
        Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:26 pm

They are both at fault imo. Halp for his penis comparing (in the way he communicates and generally argues about kc and other stuff ) and mudman for actually stealing king since he agreed at min 1 that Halp does kc. Him taking king also obviously wasn't about Halp tking with it but revenge for Halp's somewhat bad attitude. As much as I am the pro manner guy here in lihl, you are in for a lot of drama if you are gonna go ignore and revenge for statements such as this @mudman .

MudMan
        Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:35 pm

not gonna comment man, if ur gnna say something about me why dont you just attach the replay and let people decide.
        however your condescending attitude is annoying as fuck, and i took the king just to spite u.
        i have no time in debating with you the fact that ea can indeed hold 10 vs an anticipated skip/low send. especially when his team mates are double aqua and 7/6 ygg.

MudMan
        Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Meshtar wrote:They are both at fault imo. Halp for his penis comparing (in the way he communicates and generally argues about kc and other stuff ) and mudman for actually stealing king since he agreed at min 1 that Halp does kc. Him taking king also obviously wasn't about Halp tking with it but revenge for Halp's somewhat bad attitude. As much as I am the pro manner guy here in lihl, you are in for a lot of drama if you are gonna go ignore and revenge for statements such as this @mudman .

thats not why. He just treats people based on whether he thinks they are superior to him or not. he offers avada king, avada says no and no one else is allowed to take king anymore. clearly he is showing who he respects/trusts to use king etc despite me saying i can more than once.

Return to “Accepted”