mudman@europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

MudMan
Treant

mudman@europe

Postby MudMan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none, but been playing ltd since garena days

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: mudman / London / runescape2007(like 2 years ago or so)

What is your Discord account? Shocktail

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: many lihl members who play in 1200+ know me and im sure some can vouch for my ability to compete in lihl, not close to a specific person yet but that can change!

Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Disclaimer: i just picked the 1st replay of each kind that i could find and it might not be the most optimal route to take. I like to experiment and take risks and try new things in the 1200+ bot and thats something i probably wont be doing to avoid TKing etc.

replay 1: yolo sprite https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10026853
replay 2: holder ygg https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10024919
replay 3: semi turret https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10021022

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): done

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I believe that with most of the good ltd players moving from 1200 to lihl, there is no challenge anymore and the gameplay is very predictable, builds are always the same etc. I want to see new things and experience new challenges and see different gameplays and styles. I'm also kind of fed up of always leading/teaching watching others play carefully and king controlling every single game, might be fun to actually relax and listen to other people's calls and learn from someone else! I believe i am ready for that. any feedback and thoughts from you guys will be appreciated, thanks.

edit: also created mudman@useast for this purpose recently but cant access 1200 yet
Last edited by MudMan on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Re: mudman@europe

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:16 am

Played with him several times on 1200+. He knows his builds, understands the game well, good attitude in those games too. Discusses calls, no flame no drama as far as I could have seen. !support
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
MudMan (Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:23 am)

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 am

Haha. I genuinely dislike him, easy drama with him if people disagree with his opinion. He's pro flamer when it comes to that and flames to intimidate others to get his will eventually, forcing calls.

But then again, this is LIHL, we're a bunch of wannabe alpha males, so he fits perfectly. His skill ain't no issue, easy ready for trial. I'd appreciate him to prove me wrong and just be a solid addition to LIHL. At least he outlined his intention to also sit back and follow calls. The biggest challenge is to get to know most players and learn who to trust and easy follow some calls and when to make calls of your own ;)

Since we have enough low skilled players with good attitude and also enough low skilled players with tk attitude, an actually skilled player would be a gain.

!support

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:31 am

Kreutertee wrote:Haha. I genuinely dislike him, easy drama with him if people disagree with his opinion. He's pro flamer when it comes to that and flames to intimidate others to get his will eventually, forcing calls.

But then again, this is LIHL, we're a bunch of wannabe alpha males, so he fits perfectly. His skill ain't no issue, easy ready for trial. I'd appreciate him to prove me wrong and just be a solid addition to LIHL. At least he outlined his intention to also sit back and follow calls. The biggest challenge is to get to know most players and learn who to trust and easy follow some calls and when to make calls of your own ;)

Since we have enough low skilled players with good attitude and also enough low skilled players with tk attitude, an actually skilled player would be a gain.

!support

I have my days where im extra toxic, ur right. i dont dislike u coz of that disagreement, i disliked you only throughout that game and after it was done, its just forgotten.. Either way , i was right; a send wouldve been ideal :P!
thanks for ur support though, appreciate it.
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
Crey (Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 am)

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

skill is no issue, but his flame is definitely a problem. high risk tbh.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:04 am

high risk high reward @matdas

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:48 am

I dunno if you still remember me.. but i played many games with him back on the 1200 days.

He got 100 % der skill for lihl and should also fit in the league.
i got never probleme with this attitude and i doubt it will be a problem here.

100 % !support from me

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Funny flamer with solid skill, always takes the king from me when we play 1200 in one team :D
!support

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:05 pm

MudMan wrote:I have my days where im extra toxic, ur right. i dont dislike u coz of that disagreement, i disliked you only throughout that game and after it was done, its just forgotten.. Either way , i was right; a send wouldve been ideal :P!
thanks for ur support though, appreciate it.

Well, that one game you're referring to, I trolled u back ofc. But we've never really been on good terms I guess. Anyway, that doesn't mean you're not willing to change your attitude to a bearable degree. Many have, including me :)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Hey mudman, are you Suleyman.killer ?
If yes you got my support, otherwise idk you nvm me.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:Hey mudman, are you Suleyman.killer ?
If yes you got my support, otherwise idk you nvm me.

Donki looking for some jihad friends :lol:

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Remember him as a solid player, his skills should fit in lihl np
Let's make LTD great again!

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 pm

!support

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am

Varg wrote:I dunno if you still remember me.. but i played many games with him back on the 1200 days.

He got 100 % der skill for lihl and should also fit in the league.
i got never probleme with this attitude and i doubt it will be a problem here.

100 % !support from me

ofc man, definitely remember u and looking forward to playing with u ;)
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
Varg (Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:56 am)

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 am

Support him. Know him well from last year.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

Return to “Accepted”