archol@useast (2nd try)

Moderator: LIHL Staff

archol
Treant

archol@useast (2nd try)

Postby archol » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: before season 1 already till season X
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: archol
What is your Discord account? archol
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: most
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): take any from my account, im not perfect as years ago though
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): copy + paste Paint
Any additional information that you would like to provide: no, im tired of 1200+ mindset and players as they always think of crushing head on

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Re: archol@useast (2nd try)

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:06 pm

obviously the issue with your last apply was that you didn't care to add replays...and nothing seems to have changed since then. The map has updated, the meta has changed, if you are really interested in joining lihl and being a positive re-addition then you should at least show you care enough to properly fill out the application...

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:42 pm

You were very active in 1200 lately and thats for sure very important. Just take your time and add some replays. Even if you take random replays im sure the mods will see if you are ready or not. Its just important to see your game gameunderstanding.

I cant judge you atm.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello archol,
We are happy that you understood that we will need replays to judge your skill since a lot has changed in Legion td since you played LIHL last. Going through your list of games it is obvious you played a lot 1200 games, which is nice since you claimed last time you would not play any more at all.

It is a matter of principles though, that we would like you to stick to the standard procedure, which means present at least 3 replays, prefeerable more, to convince us that you are ready for a trial. You will ease our decision by presenting us specific replays that provide the skill level and playstyle you need for a trial phase.If we are unsure of those we might then revert to random replays from your game history.
Also this benefits you aswell, since if we have specific replays we can focus on that you present here it is easier for us to judge this case faster,aka a possible vouch will be faster.
Less work for us, faster decision for you.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:06 pm

Im quite sure i never wrote that i dont play 1200 anymore (i might be mistaken) - i wrote that i would rather play some trial games than that and regarding the replays, its easy to pick 3 good replays to look good. Anyways it all doesnt matter in the end and therefore i just took my last 3 replays

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10317107
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10316662
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10318070

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:19 am

I remember you of course, was always a pleasant and reasonable teammate as far as I remember.

I watched a few replays to maybe speed things up.

Second replay:
U go sea for 1, push very late for 2 and send 2. You add bottom and dont receive send. At this point with your slow kill speed and the additional time, you have to expect 3. Your whisp here for 3 0 was slightly tk, especially since your team all leaks to bo send, with only a chance to clear. You were the only possible holder. You were very lucky to get furb and have good split aggro, as well as late furb dmg, still leak 2 creeps. Whole team does, as should be expected. After that you full push to 6/1 sell both bottom for hydra, then push 7/4 until 7, I suppose at this point that your adds were terrible, since u didnt wanna hold anything. It was a well played yolo into 12 win after lvl 3.

Last replay:
Was a loss and not exactly full of glory, but not your fault. I just wished u spoke to ur teammates more, pointed out fails and took more of a leader roll, but of course thats not mandatory. You managed your lane well with good push and build decisions/placement. I would have done 1 or 2 things slightly different, but matters of taste.

You definitly lost a heal on 7 due to your kingcontrol, if you have 10 attack and thornmail, if more than 40 satyrs are mid its advised to first kill creeps with 2 shots until sends arrive, since thornmail cant effect more than a full sorround, depending on herm count sometimes w8 with activate, but with 10 attack u usually can once the king is fully sorrounded. After sends apart from furbs are dead(of course herms first), take single shots on satyrs close to king and dmg them, then let thornmail finish them off until all the creeps are dmged enough for an instant oneshot. If you activated thornmail before all hermits are dead, start with the bottom side of king, the creeps there will be dmged already more from thorn than the ones effected by herms on top and free space quicker for other creeps to be dmged, so you can continue using only single shots and not waste thornmail dmg by killing them later.
Just a small advice here, of course you dont need to control king in lihl.

!support, would be happy to welcome you back.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Thanks for the advice dear, though 1200+ players and even a few LIHL players there rather listen to the one who shouts the loudest, even with the most stupid decisions (sending 14 against blasters with 2k woods etc., sending 7 wehere we suck too etc.) and even LIHL players are not outcluded from that, even myself as im not perfect ... but i tried several times to intervene when im 100% sure it was a stupid decision (like for minutes or repeating several times) but they rather not follow me and then lose in the end, and im tired to talking to a wall or even several ...

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Acolyte against outrolled team (including dweiler) and spells https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10321366
Aqua with a teamkiller in team https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10323988

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:37 pm

2 rev yolo, 1 hydra yolo. Reps were all not perfect, but decent played. Good reviews by Tom, thanx for that.Sad you didnt have a holder replay as it is asked for, but since you already played LIHL before i doubt theres need to see if you know the basic roles to play.
Also i asked some veterans how you were doing back in the day and everybody shared my view that ur good enough for a trial.I hope it is the language barrier since you come off a bit stubborn here, but i believe you will show us that you are also a friendly person to play with as ive been told by some aswell.Welcome back and good luck in your trial.
Vouched as @Archol@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:

Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:20 am

played a few games with or against him on 1200 recently and his skillwise is actualy worth congratz to trial

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Accepted.

Return to “Accepted”