point@europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

point
Forest Walker

point@europe

Postby point » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ltl
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: point, met, meth @europe
What is your Discord account?point#9784
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: crey
Do you have Gproxy installed?yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:

wc holder.w3g
wc holder
(904 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

ygg holder.w3g
ygg holder
(423.86 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

malf yolo 15 holder.w3g
(733.75 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Last edited by point on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MudMan
Treant

Re: point@europe

Postby MudMan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 am

good player good attitude and good communication.
!support

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:42 pm

As far as I remember he is a reliable and mannered player. Deserves a trial without a doubt.

!support

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:37 pm

I reviewed the 3 replays you linked and 2 of your last games in 1200+

Wc holder:
Your roll was: Peasant, wanderer tribesman, priest, app, orc warchief

The only way you can live with this roll is to ob hard and hold, which you did. You stay 2/0 and hold nicely on lvl 7, your value lets you hold some of your teammates leaks on 8.

I didnt like that you added priest for 10 another tribes wouldve been better and add t1 at the start of lane. Priest does nothing for u at 10 or later and is just a waste of 130 gold.

Boss spawns ends up tking you and you leak 1 boss even though you're 1860. This could maybe have been different had you added t1 at start of lane and added tribes instead of priest.

I dont understand why you would rr alpha males after 10 when your teammates were already op on 15, and the team needed anti 16.

You end up leaking 16 which you probably wouldve done anyways, and archol hold ends up winning you the game.

Decent replay early game, but bad mid-game.

Ygg holder:

You get warrior send lvl 1 and hold really well, what i dont understand is why you didnt push harder. There was no need to add those landmines since you held easily 3 even against furb, if you just built ice troll + infantry.
I guess you could argue that in you ob hard in case of a bo, but imo the chance of re bo is so small that that kind of ob is not warranted.

You hold 7 and game is drawn on 8 due to a person leaving.

Good game in general, you add good units instead of going tk 4 ygg since your team needed u to hold on 10.(i wouldve picked a longer replay)

Malf game:
You start 2/0 in order to not get raped on 2 and 3, so far so good.

For lvl 2 you add another small spider which i actually think is good since your team is super weak on 2(except the alchemist). Your team is really strong on 3 so you dont rly need the 5 malformations on 3. All in all good decision.

For lvl 4 you get unlucky and leak 4 boars, this is just bad luck since it 4 malf 2 spider would probably hold 80% of the time. However, you should have considered that all of your teammates were weak on 5 and maybe not have taken that risk.

Luckily you dont get immo and it doesnt end up costing you heals on 5.

You push 7/3 and up one more abnormality for lvl 7, this is a smart decision since your teammates need you to be strong on 10, so you have to hold ur lane on 8, which is why i think not pushing 7/4 was a good decision. Why you then push 7/4 i really do not understand, you team needs you on lvl 10 and you already got nightmare aqua on your team which pushes good.

For 10 you add unupped necrolyte, the better decision wouldve been to up spider since unupped necromancer is pretty shit on 10.
I guess you didnt want any more dead value, so i can see a good argument for both decisions. Not that big of a deal.

You hold 2 bosses on 10, however, your team manages to damage bosses just enough to not make you heal.

You build hydras in front of abnormality, which shows you have good knowledge of the units mechanics and placement. Nice!

You end up holding 15 allowing your team to go 17 and win.

Good game overall.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10336766
Game 1:
This game you had prisoner.
You start 2/0 and 250 value, you send 2 to get ur 375.

For lvl 5 you try to push to the limit by adding hr in back of your units. You end up leaking 1 hawk and your team in total leaks about 40 units to king With your roll you are obligated to try to ob for the team in order to survive the early game. Pushing so much here was a bad decision. You couldve easily held with prisoners and hr as backline.

Your team ends up leaking an insane amount of units to king, due to you not holding and loses 3 heals. This couldve easily have been 2 or even 1 heal had you stayed low and held lvl 7.

Your team now leaks 65 to king without even enemies sending. Its just over at this point.

Your team leaks 9 to king without send.

You push to 7/6 and your team loses 1 heal 10 and leaks hard

You add unupped copters for 11, making you leak. Just up prisoner or get another hr. Bad

You add EVEN MORE unupped copters for 12 which just makes no sense you dont even up 1 of them which would have given all of ur ranged units bonus damage, i wouldve upped prisoner to maverick and added upped copter

Your team ends up dying on 12.

This could have been prevented had you held on lvl 5 and 7, due to thorn being extremely strong on 12.

Bad game.

Game 2:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 348233.w3g
You have sprite this game and start 240 2/0
You push 3/0 during 1 and add milli to get 320, this ends up tking your team and you have to send dino instead of the furb. When building units like rev or sprite you usually want to stay 2/0, in case they send lvl 3, had they done that you would have leaked over 20 scorpions. You were lucky and they send 2 and you push.
You add sprite and spectre for lvl 3 the spectre was unnessesary and doesnt make u hold.

You add tot for lvl 4 which makes the spectre even more unnessesairy, the tot is good because your team needed some good anti 6 and u end up leaking not that many units on 6 compared to a scenario wherein you hadn't built it.

Right before lvl 9 starts you decide to sell 4 sprites, Oh god why? Sprite is such a good unit on 9 and would have given you so many kills on this level. In addition it would have actually given your allies 10% bounty on ur leaks (which would not have been many)

Enemies post 10 realize that your leaks force a 14 or a 15 game, and they ob. You end up sending 14 anyways and it fails. This was a fairly hard game and you probably would have lost no matter what calls you made.

Bad game, but not as bad as the other one.

Overall i tend to no-support, you seem to have picked out specific replays wherein you dont tk, and even in those you make some obvious mistakes. I will leave these reviews with mods so they can make the decision whether or not to vouch you. Obviously this is not a review of your overall attitude which i cannot comment on since i dont know you and haven't played any games with you.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 pm

I know him more and longer than someone else here, played billion games on 1200+ bot and also played in one LTL team. He already knows almost everything about this game and has experience playing with some lihl players. It's 100% trial in my opinion and later one more decent, clever player in lihl. I told him already like an half year ago that he can play lihl with me, now he is even more ready for it. Please give me my russian friend, so we can farm ranzcock's elo together.
!support

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:05 pm

If u wont decide peewee over ygg i support :D

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Hes a very solid 1200 player and ready for lihl as far as i can judge this

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:14 pm

!support

well mannered with skills from my experience

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:32 pm

nicolai123 wrote:I reviewed the 3 replays you linked and 2 of your last games in 1200+

first of all thanks for you are spent time and remarks, but i have some other visions ofsome situations you comment:

For lvl 5 you try to push to the limit by adding hr in back of your units. You end up leaking 1 hawk and your team in total leaks about 40 units to king With your roll you are obligated to try to ob for the team in order to survive the early game. Pushing so much here was a bad decision. You couldve easily held with prisoners and hr as backline.

totally agreed with that, didnt pay attention much on a game. all the rest mistakes kinda obvious and no matter what would i do next it wont change anything, game was just broken.

You push to 7/6 and your team loses 1 heal 10 and leaks hard

we already decided to all in 12 during lvl 8 and there was no point to stay low and try to hold something so i push 7-6 asap

You add unupped copters for 11, making you leak. Just up prisoner or get another hr. Bad

i add 2 unupped copters for lvl 10 to make bosses hurt a little, so we live lvl 10 and can try to send 12
if you would pay attention you realize that since i add 2 copters for 10 i already reroll my hellraisers to find something for 10.
i was 269 gold before lvl 11 start and i decided to add 2 copters over up one of mavericks and add 2t2 or more t1. there is no way you can hold 11 anyway

You add EVEN MORE unupped copters for 12 which just makes no sense you dont even up 1 of them which would have given all of ur ranged units bonus damage, i wouldve upped prisoner to maverick and added upped copter

you are trying to pay attention on these things which will not make any difference to outcome of the game. i have 1k value on lvl 10, and no matter what are you doing you cant help your team anyway imo.

Game 2:
You push 3/0 during 1 and add milli to get 320, this ends up tking your team and you have to send dino instead of the furb. When building units like rev or sprite you usually want to stay 2/0, in case they send lvl 3, had they done that you would have leaked over 20 scorpions. You were lucky and they send 2 and you push.

i would have send dino anyway pre or after inc, since i decided to go 3-0, so my mistake here is sending mili pre income over bows or dino i think.
if enemy team skip 2 for lvl 3 send you just adding tot and spectre for lvl 3 and leaking a little vs bo or going mid vs furb, i dont know what 20 leaks you talking about (just tested right now)

You add sprite and spectre for lvl 3 the spectre was unnessesary and doesnt make u hold.

as far as i know 5 sprites still got a chance to leak 3 without t1 no matter placement, so i dont see any problems with spectre lvl 3

Right before lvl 9 starts you decide to sell 4 sprites, Oh god why? Sprite is such a good unit on 9 and would have given you so many kills on this level. In addition it would have actually given your allies 10% bounty on ur leaks (which would not have been many)

will be honest - before level 9 i had 1 upped tot 5 sprites 1 spectre and 7-6 push with low amount of gold. i decided to sell only 3 sprites (not 4 like you said somewhy) and push 7-7 faster since our team already decided to finish other team 14. i dont see anything wrong if i push faster 7-7 fore 1 munute instead of kill 18 units on lvl 9 with 720 value(ye i have test that too) and give 10% of bounty to allies.

Overall i tend to no-support, you seem to have picked out specific replays wherein you dont tk, and even in those you make some obvious mistakes. I will leave these reviews with mods so they can make the decision whether or not to vouch you. Obviously this is not a review of your overall attitude which i cannot comment on since i dont know you and haven't played any games with you.
when you post vouch request you obviously wanna pick your good replays when you playing seriously and paying attention. i dont feel like you choose any bad replays when you tryed to join before. this game is full of mistakes and im not a programm who making only best desigions always. also sometimes you just getting fun playing 1200+ or just playing with bad feeling on some1 esle.
anyway gj and thanks for that

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Krocis wrote:If u wont decide peewee over ygg i support :D

i dont feel like playing pewee yolo over ygg in team with harlots and blasters its a bad idea in the end of the night! expecially when i end up with highest income and the one who mid lvl 20 in our team

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 pm

good player

!support

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 pm

@point no worries, i mainly did it because i just found out how to watch replays after it has been bugged for multiple months. Maybe i got a little too perfectionist on you. I bet much of these things you will be able to learn with the attitude remarks i've heard from all the other players. Maybe the no-support was a bit harsh. I honestly wish you GL on your vouch.

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:26 pm

!support
TeachRolls

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Sure why not.... I dont remember any issue with him and also think is above average 1200 lvl, so next logic step is lihl. I !support this too

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:07 pm

thx @nicolai123 for reviewing those replays.
I looked into the 3 replays you provided and those replays do not convince me you are fit to get a trial in LIHL.
All in all i can agree with most of the the flaws Nico presented to you, i would like to add a bit though.
On the malf replay your team scouted that the enemy team regen and you fail to notice it and in that you end up overbuild/ push too late.
I got the impression you are unsure when to build and when to push, most pushes you did were late, i believe most times cause you werent paying enough attention, sometimes you occured undecided what to play and a bit lost in what to do.There is to add to the other 2 replays aswell, but just this malf replay is a lot worse then the other 2 games.
I wonder why you choose these 3 replays,i am convinced that those replays do not accurately represent your skill. Ive played games with you before, and as is shown by the big support, you are in general considered a good player on the 1200+ bot.Also your open mind and good attitude to teamplay and general willingness to learn and improve is taken into consideration
We expect you to play better then these replays, play very focused every game,be open to suggestions and try to learn as much as you can.We are convinced that you have the potential to get stronger during trial and you can become a worthy addition to LIHL.
Let me sum this up, you can play better then those replays show and you NEED to play better to get accepted.This is a close call and you have a lot work to do. With your character treads we are however positive that you will be able to improve.
Vouched as point@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”