dead

Moderator: LIHL Staff

deadman
Aura Tree

dead

Postby deadman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: dead,sudeistk
What is your Discord account?killopkill #6796
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: sude, thizzorde
Do you have Gproxy installed? y
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10437086
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10332213
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10392666
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10425958
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10452302
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Last edited by deadman on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolke
Forest Walker

Re: dead

Postby Wolke » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Hi dead, I watched some Replays and will summarize them in a short from. I am no mod so, i just provide some feedback for you and them

1 Replay Engi:
They send Warri and you push nice 5/0, a bit ob lvl 3 with 340 if i remeber correctly. Since your ygg was weak against send and ea and malf on your team would leak against resend 3 aswell it´s ok. Keep in mind here that in lihl you need, communicate about ob and then maybe even risc for.
You send lvl 3,5,7 all huge kingleaks and you get ofc superfat with engi. Instead of a mutant 8 you get a Zeus (no 300g but more push so) and add a bear for 9. That works out since you super big, but i would try to get a mutant for 8 or full push to send huge depending on team call. I don´t like the bear infront of mutant, because i consider him weaker for key lvls. Still no big mistake.
After 10 other team send 12, so you go 20. You get more mutant, ghost/captain aura and later druids. Since your team strong anti 17, you could have started anti 18 20 more early. You added 2 more bears before you rr into druid and start them. This is minor mistake and had no effect also i didn´t know when exaclty you rr what. You go mid 20 and win game. All in all dream engi game with small mistakes. Hard to jugde your skill from it.

2 Replay Meat suicide:
This is short :D. You start 3 meat Ogre for lvl 1 and add another meat for 2.I prefer getting 1 meat infront near wall so creeps stuck more. Other Team send lvl 2 so you add 5meat for lvl 3 and then you suicide. You furthermore call/communicate with the team (including ace and krocis 2 lihl player)
Game goes till 14 and other team goes full retard mode aka let´s send dd next game and just die. Hard to tell if you fit in in lihl aswell. You did good suicide game, provide decend lumber for team and show teamwork.

3 Replay EA:
You Start Ea and 2x wolverine T1 with wierd placement. Other team send Warri and you push 4/0 and get some leaks in mid. You end up with 43g and don´t build for 2.
Problems comes lvl 3:
-Your options were stay 3/0 and get 2ea
- sell both t1 and get 2 ea.
-Last options was to push more don´t go 2ea for 3-4 and proleak for your 5 send.
You added small archer for 3 (415 Value) and 2nd ea for lvl 4 (570 value and 5/0). During lvl 4 you go 5/1 and end up with 141g if i remember correctly here. You already hold your lane, should push since 2x ob in team and resend unlikely. If you think ob need, still could have sold the t1 and go 3ea 1 small. You pushed way to late after lvl 4 end, no ob, no push etc. You send only furb hermit with straight 5 after warri with leak 3.
You push 7/4 pre 7 which is kinda latepush now and up wrong ea for 8 (makes you weaker 10 not 8). You leak around 10 creeps lvl 8 and try hold 10, leak 3 boss. I stop here. Short story, bad replay.

Turret Egg:
You start 2/0 2turret 1 egg, send warri and push 3/0.Also you call hold. For lvl 3 you have 4 Turret 2egg and hold furb send. Good so far. You add another turret for 4 and seagiant for 5. As holder all fine. Both teams send 6 and you leaked beacuse you pushed some but no mistake here say. With kinggold you get hydra for 7(and hold) and another for 10. Can stop here, communication, push timings, placement, gold managment etc. good here.

In 3 Replay you play without big mistakes. Like i already mention in 2 of them it is hard to jugde your skill.

gl hf

deadman
Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:31 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10452302
maybe this displays a bit more skill?

Toolie
Aura Tree

Postby Toolie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:10 pm

He plays well enough to deserve a trial
! support

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:36 pm

u renamed or sth? never saw that names

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Thanks @wolke for the review,

I also checked a few random replays from your history as well as the game u linked here. They were all fine, few with minor mistakes.
Maybe one thing to add which is quite important. If you have turrets and sea giant, you never start sea giant. Like never. If u wanna hold,
you get the sea for 5, hydra for 7. Starting turrets leaves you way more versatile and allows for faster push
Second thing i didnt agree with in your linked game is the third hydra for 12 when u have turrets. You were confident you wouldnt die, but its their obvious all in play, so its fine to hard counter it, even if hydras are better for late game.

Anyway, pretty solid plays, I'm confident you will learn the rest in your trialphase.

dead@useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

deadman
        Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:05 pm

I need help being added to the lihl discord group my name is killopkill #6796

Thank you for accepting me

tariqtd
        Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm

I did play 7 - 8 times with him in his trial in lihl , and i can say he is doing very well
        he is good add for lihl
        gl pro and salam

BoretkPanda
        Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:14 pm

some wierd decisions today

but noticed just once for now.
        fxp: blaster in front of hades. mass dp over up them

deadman
        Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Sun May 06, 2018 9:51 am

BoretkPanda wrote:some wierd decisions today

but noticed just once for now.
        fxp: blaster in front of hades. mass dp over up them

I believe I built 1 blaster in front of the hades to clog any future levels enemies send on. It's better than building a t1. Show me replay? It's like building an L formation hydra to hold 15. If there's less surface area the level does less damage and blaster doesn't move forward so the creeps will have to come to the tower and clog themselves. Blaster is a better choice than hades as hades itself is less tanky and the diablo takes time to summon. If the creep spawns a certain way and the sends it neutralizes any sends for enough time so that you can clear the level.
        I believe this was a 31+ game for the dp? Show me replay please. Drop and rr?

point
        Forest Walker

Postby point » Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10742894
        during lvl 4 wolke said big 5 incoming and it was felt like this, dead stayed low before and adds sea giant while playing turrets with egg. instead of cover team and gets feed - end up with leaking lvl 5 with 780 value 4-0. wanted to push after 5 before me and wolke ask him to go holder. no hold 7, no hold 10

deadman
        Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Sat May 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Wow that's really ballsy of you to post this @POINT. You criticize me for building sg for 5 and even lie about order of events. wolke says big 5 inc in the last 10 seconds before 5 starts (I mistaked this for wolke meaning big income on 5). If I build more turrets we risk a huge loss on 7 without hydra and I wouldn't even clear. If 5 was so obvious why didnt you go zeus or even hawk? I cleared my lane on 7 to a full send and on 10 they sent huge with pudges and I stay 7/3. I seriously doubt it would be in the team's interest for me to stay 7/2 or ever 5/2 or 7/1 that is needed to hold that send. If you paid attention during that game I rr egg on level 1. If you watch replay I cancel my push after team asked to go holder. You should have hawked on 5 or even zeus instead of the tk pyro and nm and you would've been able to clear on 7 with 2 hawks or hawk 2 zues. On 10 you should have gotten 2 hawks over griffin which woulda allowed you do damage more(hawk is much better than a griffin because it is a single target unit and attacks faster. With mass hawks on 10 you can focus down one boss at a time rather than sharing damage between bosses thus hawks provide a better hold on 10. [For all players who doubt this you can sand box this and see that 4 hawks with less value kills 2 bosses on 10 and 2 griffins kills one boss if you're lucky]).A+ effort for lying and A+ effort for blaming me for tk when you were in a better position to hold 5 without risking our safety on 7. Please don't post this on my vouch thread calling me a tk. I chose to build utility for mid-late game instead of dead value. :) I admit I could have added more turrets for 5 and add a sg for 7 but that provides too small of a tank for the turrets to do enough damage on 7 and would hurt the team. I didn't foresee that I would leak 5 with 700+ value and 5 turrets and an egg. I have no idea why the rest of my team didn't ob on 5 if they expected a 5 send. In order to hold the whole team's leak I would still have to be 2/0 with that many bo's. Staying 2/0 when we warr'ed....

point wrote:https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10742894
        during lvl 4 wolke said big 5 incoming and it was felt like this, dead stayed low before and adds sea giant while playing turrets with egg. instead of cover team and gets feed - end up with leaking lvl 5 with 780 value 4-0. wanted to push after 5 before me and wolke ask him to go holder. no hold 7, no hold 10

deadman
        Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Sat May 19, 2018 3:36 pm

With that replay point posted it also proves I have taken Tom's advice in the earlier post into account and have progressed since the beginning of my trial phase until now.

point
        Forest Walker

Postby point » Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 pm

i dont wanna war with you and not going to spam here about my line thoughts, but hey i dont lied in any word i said before
        deadman wrote:wolke says big 5 inc in the last 10 seconds before 5 starts

Spoiler!
        Warcraft III 2018-05-20 20-41-30-75.jpg
        Warcraft III 2018-05-20 20-41-30-75.jpg (316.25 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

as you can see wolke said 5 incoming dusing lvl 4 so calling me a lier doesnt makes you correct

deadman
        Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 am

10 seconds before level 5 isn't level 4. It is also very little time to sell rebuild and repositioning. You came here to my trial thread attacking me saying i didn't hold all these levels insinuating I tk the whole game and you refuse to acknowledge these were choices in builds. You trumped up all these allegations claiming I didn't hold 7 when even if I added 1 extra turrret it wouldn't give me a big mid on 7. You claimed I didn't hold 10 like it could have been played differently.

point wrote:i dont wanna war with you and not going to spam here about my line thoughts, but hey i dont lied in any word i said before
        deadman wrote:wolke says big 5 inc in the last 10 seconds before 5 starts

Spoiler!
        Warcraft III 2018-05-20 20-41-30-75.jpg

as you can see wolke said 5 incoming dusing lvl 4 so calling me a lier doesnt makes you correct

Return to “Accepted”