epicdeath vouch req

Moderator: LIHL Staff

epicdeath
Treant

epicdeath vouch req

Postby epicdeath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:03 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none besides being observer for a few games

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: l_epic_death_l (Europe), le-pic (Europe), epicdeath (USeast)

What is your Discord account? epicdeath#4703

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Crey, Krocis, DJ.FM, Justpush, Mudman, Ace, Bezdak(tho i havent seen him for ages) and a fair number of other people would kinda know me from 1200

Do you have Gproxy installed? yes, (GproxyDLL) just need to make sure its working on Ueast-no problems on europe tho

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Spoiler!
ygg hold.w3g
(710.09 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
sprite.w3g
(772.74 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
lihl lod.w3g
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
lihl blast malf.w3g
(958.02 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
lihl aqua.w3g
(607.25 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
greymane.w3g
(501.84 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
ea push.w3g
(553.38 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
harlot.w3g
(828.58 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
(^krocis has since let me know that second meliai for 10 is not smart and I definitely agree with him :))

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
done

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I reckon I'm a pretty calm and relaxed person and I am happy to take advice. Skill-wise, I hope I am up for the challenge that lihl will provide. If nothing else this vouch req should get me some quality feedback to take into account :). I've also enjoyed observing lihl games so far and I'd like the opportunity to be a part of those games.

Cheers.

edit:
attached a better (imo) harlot replay from this morning
harlot better.w3g
(912.46 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by epicdeath on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

MudMan
Treant

Re: epicdeath vouch req

Postby MudMan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 am

definitely support this guy, he's too good for 1200, just needs a couple of weeks max to get accustomed with lihl metas
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
epicdeath (Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:57 am)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:12 am

ez support, friendly ,talkative ,open for advice , pretty good builder
These users thanked the author Krocis for the post:
epicdeath (Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:14 am)

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm

I know him very long time from when he was playing mega, he made a great progress from that time and still progressing as i see when we play together. Guess its already the time when he cant get something new from 1200+ games and time to join lihl =) One of the biggest pluses along with his decent skill is that you will never see him raging or flaming which is even more important. 100% support.
These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
epicdeath (Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:52 pm)

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:30 pm

!Support ... Good player , good manner . Worth giving him trial imo
These users thanked the author iusedtolovemee for the post:
epicdeath (Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:39 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 pm

!support OFC
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
epicdeath (Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:00 pm)

Jason-
Aura Tree

Postby Jason- » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:37 pm

!support nice manner guy, good knowlege of tower and ready for LIHL
These users thanked the author Jason- for the post:
epicdeath (Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:43 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:52 pm

!support nice manners and attitude
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
epicdeath (Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 pm)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:16 pm

I don't know you but i like the additional informations that you provided.
Good Luck !!

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:38 am

Sprite replay:
Lvl 1: you drop 2 wagons and egg, then proceed to rr into sprites. You sell everything and make 3 sprites. I dont agree with selling the egg though, that single egg can have a lot of value for its price. 2 sprite and egg for 1 is perfectly fine. They war and you hold and full push. No build 2 and 5 sprite 3 and 4, thats fine. They send 3, you just get a bow and hold. What bothered me is you stating to your aqua player:" You leak to no send with 350" I hope this is some kind of internal joke between you and crey, if not its quite the no go.
For your 5 send u state furbs needed, which seems to be mostly ignored, good call anyway. U add nm behind(good positioning) and hold 5. Enemy team rip hard as expected. On 6 there was not really a need to build, you most likely do fine without it and could get early 7/5, no biggie and a matter of preference since u stayed 7/4 for 8. With sprite its fine to overpush pre 7 since u can still hold 9 after. You build fine for 8 (200 iq positioning according to you) but then dont push during it. This is definitly a mistake. Get your 7/5 during 8, you still hold 9. They skip 10, u stay 7/5 for arena.
They fail all in 12, you gg 16. All in all a good game with a nonstandard mix, not everybody can pull that off. Could work on efficiency a tiny bit, but definitly a good replay. Note that Thunderbirds suck though, I suppose you didnt care much, but in case they lived it was bad idea to up them all, the super slow attack animation makes them juggle too much.

Blaster/malf replay:
You start alchi, get warred, need to improvise. You add malf and parasite on alchi for 2, another malf on 3, but keep enoug gold to up alchi for 4. I like this play a lot, planning ahead is always nice to see. When u see they kingleak on 3, you start to whisp but abort when u see the gold still not enough, also nice efficiency play. You go holder for 7 with 2 blaster 1 abno on malf and hold well. Well played until now. Now comes a mistake for lvl 8. Your team didnt need more cover, you already hold 8 easy, should have definitly pushed here, none of your mates even leak, u push a very late 7/3 at start of lvl 9. Nothing to say after that, was a standard 15game where you decide to income send. Please note that the value of a ghost which u build specifically for 15 is the smallest on this exact lvl. single target with your blaster mix is a lot bettr. That is due to 15 being the first lvl where a kraken is available. This completely counteracts the ghosts aura due to small maximum hp of creeps at this point. You go mid, but lose regardless. Game well played apart from 8, pay more attention to this please, you tend to prefer being save on a lvl, which aint bad in general, but you should know what is enough to be save.

Harlot replay(better):
You decide to go full hold with harlot infantry copter, 2 0 for 7, enemy dont send u eat everything in mid. You anticipate 8 and add copter in front, you mid again and push 7/3 for 10 hold. You hold it and push 7/5, after that is 15 game which you build for very nicely. No criticism here, good thing i only watched the "better harlot"

All in all the trial is easily deserved.

epicdeath@useast vouched

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

epicdeath
        Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:47 am

Cheers I appreciate the review and everyone who gave their support and opinions.

And yes the 350 was a joke between me and crey since he freeleak with 350 the game before :)

Anda
        LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue May 01, 2018 12:00 pm

Accepted.

epicdeath
        Treant

Postby epicdeath » Tue May 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Cheers Anda, I've enjoyed playing with every single person and I'm loving the time I've spent here so far.

Return to “Accepted”