KiwiLeKiller

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

KiwiLeKiller

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:50 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Is that even needed?
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: KiwiLeKiller
What is your Discord account? KiwiLeKiller#6813
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Everyone.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes.
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=kiwilekiller
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Has been done multiple times in previous SS-Test or in my previous application.
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I've been asked to come back multiple times, by a lot of people, so here I am.

My time schedule is very busy with work, studies, boyfriend and friends, but I would enjoy some games with nice people sometimes. I found that when I play a lot, I tend to get overwhelmed with emotions and to rage a lot, leading sometimes to RQ, but with my current schedule, this should not be an issue. Also, in the past few weeks, I think I've grown a lot of maturity and a totally different mind-set. Skill-wise, I'm fit for LIHL, now let me prove you again I'm also fit for it with my attitude.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

nicolai123
Treant

Re: KiwiLeKiller

Postby nicolai123 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 am

The fact that he is humble enough to make a vouch request shows that he's changed. !Support 100% from me.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 am

mate you have no attitude problems, in fact you're more reasonable than the majority of lihl. just that occasional rage quit gets u in trouble.

anyway with many people being busy these days, i think kiwi is a great addition here.

support

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 am

Who is he again? :) !blindsupport
PS. We shall demand the photo of Kiwi boyfriend I suppose..
PSS. "I've been asked to come back multiple times, by a lot of people, so here I am."- I gues we shall be grateful now! :lol: Please provide a SS of that! :D

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:50 am

<3 !support

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:05 am

I have always appreciated and respected you as a LIHL fellow and enjoyed the offtopic talks we had. Still I must admit that your history of rage quits slightly battered the positive image I have/had of you. Nevertheless, I don't want to see you lone-wolf-style struggling through the hostile steppe of public games. LIHL is where u belong.

!support

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Ehh i always saw him as a normal player, with funny comments - and if the rage quits only ended in an unvouch, then its not really that fair in my opinion, so support

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

recurrent topic...

!support ofc

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:47 pm

what a troll :D

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:36 pm

This is from your last Rq Topic:

I don't give a single fuck about this, I have no remorse. I did RQ multiple times in the past, making me a multiple offender and I will continue to RQ, if you give me the chance.

The recent lack of manners and bad atmosphere in LIHL makes me believe that LIHL doesn't deserve me anymore, hence this topic. Unvouch me for good.

I will let you guys TK yourself and be totally disrespectful to each other's between yourselves, I'm out of it.

What did LIHL do to deserve your presence again?
The community hasnt changed much, you will face the same people with same attitude most of the time and i wonder how inactivity will keep you from rqing in the future.I dont want our members to worry what emotional state you are in when u sign for a lobby, this is your responsibility.Also if you will become more active in the future you will be more emotional invested then aswell, hence you rq? This simply isnt good enough.

Youve said repeatedly in the past that you changed your attitude and character, in the end it never worked out to have you not rq again. What is different this time?

I dont believe it is healthy for a community to have somebody revouched that is a multiple offender and shows no remorse, you sadly are the boy that cried wolf too often already.
Can you link us some replays pls where you got into tense situations but managed to stay cool and didnt rq / throw the game from the 1200 bot? Change in attitude regarding rqing is i guess a very hard thing to prove :/

Also you did not apologize for your words or actions, i think the community deserves that.
You are well liked here , i know many people would like you to come back and play here , myself included.Yet i lack to see a motivation why you want to comebackfrom yourself.People want me back is not enough to get another shot.

Bottom Line:
I am unsure if it is a good thing for the community or Yourself to come back playing at LIHL.
Also it doesnt matter much how well liked you are, all that matters is will you be able to stop rq games and league from now on and stick to the rules.
Show us some effort+evidence and that you really have the desire to comeback, you do all you can to never rq or disrespect the rules of the league and show proper behaviour.
This isnt your personal place where you can behave how you want, go away and effortless come back again.

We will not decide on this matter soon,(tom senpai busy) so you have plenty of time to add some substance to this revouch request.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:18 pm

@Snowblind

The correlation between my level of activity and my tendency to rage is quite simple. When I play a lot, when I crave playing, I accumulate rage in every single games I play, so much that it would simply blow up my rage-o-meter and I would become a total wreck. If I keep my activity to a low to moderate level, this won't happen. Furthermore, I've decided to play simply for the fun of it, and this implies choosing the lobbies I sign on. By dodging some people, I think my general gaming experience will be much more appreciable, for myself and for the others.

As for proving that I changed by linking games where I managed to keep it cool, this is not possible, as far as I know. I've never really misbehaved in any 1200+ game because of the mind-set I have when I play there. I will try to bring that mind-set I have when I play 1200+ into LIHL so I can keep my head cool and be chill.

As for apologizing, I did excuse myself multiple times, mostly privately, to the people who deserved my apologies. As far as I know, I'm still Canadian and we are well known to apologize constantly.

##

Anyway, I didn't come here to write a doctoral thesis on my behavioral growth, you will have to trust my words. If you think my answer isn't thorough enough, you can discard this request, I really don't want to be too invested in it. Also, if you don't trust me, or that you believe it is best to deny my vouch request, either for the league or for me, I will stand by your decision and accept it fully.

Hoping my request will be accepted,
KiwiLeKiller
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:20 pm

!support

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:57 pm

I wanna give this friend second Chance i Like him very much i never feel Bad when i Play with him even when He try to TK AS hard AS He can , rq IS No big issue i did IT once when beep flamed me for Not heal the King and i say IT in all Chat i will rq and No one Report , WE are human with emotion and can Not play Play Like Robot s and WE can make mistake.
! Support

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:57 pm

I miss him bird no wings too

WB pink chocolate

[(*-Supported by dong-*)]
Thou shall self tk.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Well its known dat hes fav in community, I also like him but I´d give the last chance any other RQ in the future and I´d not repeatedly re-vouch him anymore.

!Support for now

Return to “Accepted”