ReD.RuM

Moderator: LIHL Staff

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

ReD.RuM

Postby ReD RuM » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Unfortunately, none.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: ReD.RuM

What is your Discord account? ReD.RuM#5477

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Crey, Krocis, Panda, Archol, Nicolaisen, Dimi, Skeleton

Do you have Gproxy installed? => Yes

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

Semi LoD.w3g
(1017.68 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Engi yolo.w3g
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 70 times

grey - violet - aod.w3g
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

Gryphon holder.w3g
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 69 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg (717.24 KiB) Viewed 2951 times

Any additional information that you would like to provide: None

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: ReD.RuM

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm

def. at least worth a trial. played some 1200 with him and his skill should be ready.

cant talk about his behaviour - i feel he tried to be nice to me to get into lihl hehe

!support

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:41 pm

from BK to LIHL like Drake from 0 to 100 :P hes nice,smart, rly learned and adapted to ENT gameplay style in few month

ez !support from me worth trial.

p.s just dont panic i wont miss my send :D

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:23 am

Really solid bloke, good teamplayer and easy to get on with. Also a good player from what I remember !support

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 am

I like him, nice guy, good knowledge, and listens to advices. Always nice to play with : ) !support

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 am

Hello, ReD.RuM, before we make a decision about your vouch request i asked Discord Staff to add you to the LIHL Candidates group. So we expect you to observe some lihl games also, when you see in the chat that the game is hosted, join it and ask players to observe. To see games you need to join LIHL channel => lihl-games. It will give you the experience with what is currently happens in lihl.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Frist of all thank you all for this good feedback! : )

And thanks for inviting me to LIHL candidates, i will observe some games in the upcoming days to see what currently happens in LIHL.
Quite excited about the difference between 1200 and LiHL (except skill)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:13 pm

I've just seen 2 of the replays you posted and I can't say I'm happy with what I saw.
Gryphon replay: You got some small yolo and gold managing mistakes which are not a big deal really, they can happen to regular lihl players too if they aren't focused. The only thing I didn't like is your gryphon placement. Gryphon and even DragonHawk are very tanky units and should be placed in front of your clocks in order to maximize damage share. The way you built, your clocks die before your 2.6k hp unit takes any damage whatsoever. Still its a mistake that is common even in lihl so I wouldn't take it as a big deal, but I advise you try to do it this way and observe the difference. Other than that the replay is ok and you played it pretty standard. Also Dong's build in that replay made my eyes hurt. I doubt even ent18 players would destroy their lane like that, especially considering the fact he had an excellent roll.

Semi Lod replay: Now this replay is very bad in my opinion. You made several major mistakes there that shouldn't happen to advanced players. First, with 2 ygg lanes you consider going holder? With the rolls your team has your priority would be to yolo until 7 3 and then cover 10 and late game especially if it comes to that. Bare in mind harlot is almost a dead value unit after 10 so unless u needed to be 5/7 holder there was really no need to build that crap. So you went some semi holder build which failed miserably. You stay 5 2 before 6, then u push 6 2 at the very end of 6, add a necro for 7 and save 126 gold and you end up leaking half wave on 7 to no send, with 925 value, 6 2 push and 126 gold saved. It is a terrible play so I really don't know why you posted this replay at all :) I stopped watching the replay after this.

I am not a lihl mod I'm just offering friendly advice here. Try to observe lihl games more, and post some better replays also if you want to improve your chances. Good luck and I hope you can eventually gain a trial for lihl :)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Always enjoyed playing with him in 1200+. !support

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 pm

I played many games with him. Plz let him in, he has sense of humour, so all lihl will gain :). His skills r enuf/ or not far to improve. Imo not worse than few players in lihl anyway. :*

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 pm

I can train him, np

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 am

Thank you @Meshtar for a small review. I agree with what you said about «Gryphon holder» replay. I would also place dragon hawk in front of clocks, but the way like ReD.RuM placed him is also not bad. All in all this replay was pretty good.

What about «Semi lod» replay, I would say that when you have 2 yggs in your team you can allow yourself to go semi hold lvl7, because there is a high chance that enemy will not send against double ygg and you take the free hold. The only problem was that you couldn’t decide what is better to build and you tried to mix everything. When you don’t need to full cover lvl7, you can already plan ahead to build units that will not be useless after lvl10. So imo harlot was not needed to build. If I were you I would make hades and ghost for lvl7, and just another hades for lvl10. Average game.

«Engi yolo»: First of all I never start 2 upped engi lvl1, for me its better to make 2 upped engi and 3 small ones, so you have nice 3/0 push and can hold warrs also. Your way was risky but fine since you sent warrs. They king leak and you were 6/0 lvl1, this game the 2 upped engi start was worth for sure. You got a send lvl2, pushed 6/1 and 270 value for lvl3, even tho you leaked small it was played very good. 440 value holding lvl4, 7/3 before lvl5 starts, very solid! All game after till end was also played really well. Decent replay.

«Grey-violet-aod»: Grizzly and violet start with 2/0. I would try to hold instead of push with this roll. Grizzly+t1(2 t1) start, then make greymane for lvl2 already, aod lvl5, pd lvl7 and ghost later for lvl10. Your way of trying yolo this roll was not rly effective. You had a holder also in your team, but still the holder way for you was better when you have such a roll. Having 2 holders in one team also not bad. Keep in mind that in LIHL holders are much more important than at 1200+ bot, so if you have some solid holder units, other players will not appreciate if you decide to push. Anyway its still a solid game for you.

So, your games look pretty much decent enough to give you the trial. Important fact that I appreciate is that you try to take part in every call and think all the game long what is better to do. No attitude problems so far I see. Also we played some games together and I know that you can play almost everything and mix different units as well.

ReD.RuM@useast is vouched.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Dong
        Donator

Postby Dong » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:03 pm

this nigguh
        Thou shall self tk.

n1ll3
        Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:04 am

Good trial so far. I support him

7years
        Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:49 pm

has shown good skill for a new vouch so far and just overall a really nice and relaxed guy.

!support

Return to “Accepted”