sdb. reapply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

sdb. reapply

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:16 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I'm a clan member of VFG,with a different account than sdb.VFG is a competitive clan that focus playing Vampirism Fire.A fun game on wc3.You guys should try it.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: sdb. (my other account for playing VF is xXx)aBcD. but im not playing LTD with that one).
What is your Discord account? sdb.#3488
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: archol,red.rum,dimitrakis_2001,kiwilekiller and many more i guess.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes,
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10849232 thats an alpha mix build.Managed to hold the key levels.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10871456 thats a lod yolo game.Got some feed lvl 1 managed to be HUGE post 10.Thanks @crey :D
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11017825 classic ygg hold
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11033247 ghoul yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11049459 another ghoul yolo mixed with ents and peewees.Worked really well imo.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11084902 pris yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11137335 another alpha mix,more of a yolo this time tho.Tried to take the free 7 but didnt rly work well.Managed to hold 17 later on tho.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11137593 spawn holder.Upped wyv rocks!
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: My name is Fotis.I'm greek.I got tons of free time and like playing LTD/VF/H1Z1 when possible.I usually play arround 3-4 hours of LTD daily.Got arround 2k games at 1200+.Love watching serries like Supernatural,The flash,Lucifer,supergirl and some other greek tv serries.On my previous apply that got rejected i saw some people saying good we didnt vouch him,cause i got some days ban for selling units and tk.I'm mostly a chilled guy but i get mad at TK's.And believe me on 1200 there are a ton of them.That day i was getting tk'ed for over 4 games by the same guy.And that same guy had started flaming me hard for giving him advice.And i got hot tempered and went over the line.This is not going to happen again,take my word for it.
I also observed some lihl games.Started to realise the things @anda had told me about placement.Doing my math for future rounds and not for just the next.I try my best to be a better player by every game.I think i've reached the level of lihl and i wanna play in it for more competitive games than 1200.Learn more things,get useful advice for things i don't know yet.I'm not the perfect player but i as i said i try my best.Feel free to watch the games that i've provided or any other random game from my game list https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... ayer/sdb./. and let me know your thoutghs about anything on my gameplay,king control,calls,anything.
sdb.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: sdb. reapply

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 pm

I support this request.

sdb. has, in my opinion, learnt everything there was to learn from ent.31 and deserves a trial. I think he will adapt quickly to the lihl playstyle since he observed some games already. I also think he will learn pretty fast in here.

If you can be communicative in-game, active when playing (not being too passive) and if you take advises from the right persons, I have no doubt you will have success in lihl.

Good luck
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
GonnaGetRekt (Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:19 am)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:19 am

!support also

Played some games with him recently and he played/communicated well in all of them.

Imo he's at a similar point to me when I got my trial, plenty to learn from lihl but not really anything from 1200.

Gl mate
These users thanked the author epicdeath for the post:
GonnaGetRekt (Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 am)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:33 pm

I wont look into this a 3rd time, so ill just give my personal experience here....

Nice person, right mindset for lihl. Hope youve catched up enough skill to get the trial, we could have some fun times together here mate
GL
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
GonnaGetRekt (Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:36 am)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:38 am

i support...
from what ive seen hes got the right attitude and mindset,

skillwise cant say alot, but the games ive seen from him were solid...

he seems open to advice and improvment so hes got an advantage to many other players if hes gonna keep it like that :)

worth a shot
These users thanked the author nukid for the post:
GonnaGetRekt (Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:31 pm)

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

You should have already accepted him cuz he greek.BUT anyways its !support for me.His skill is decent and imo 1200 has nothing more to teach him.He needs see more advanced strats and i beleive he will adapt quickly here.He is also quite cooperative and nice to play with.
May olympus guide him.
These users thanked the author Dimitrakis_2001 for the post:
GonnaGetRekt (Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:14 pm)

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 am

Hello, @GonnaGetRekt and thank you for reapplying.

«Classic ygg hold»: First of all I want to say that you need to be very brave to start a game when you have 3 low skill tkers in your team. You already got my respect :D You were babysitting them from the start of game and didn’t forget about your own lane. 2 yggs and upped tot for lvl6 was a good idea, cause you expected enemy can send and you got the send. Also the decision to not make 3rd ygg for lvl7 was very cool. You already started to build some anti10 with alpha males, cause your team was bad lvl10. Only thing that I would do different is your hydra placement for lvl15. I would place it behind toks next to your alphas, instead of near toks. Solid game anyway.

«Ghoul yolo mixed with pewee and ent»: Funny to call the replay ghoul yolo, when you had only 1 ghoul for all game :D Mixing with pewee, corrupted ent, prisoner, malf, spiders… Guess your mix was pretty successful since you held lvl10, can’t really add smth significant to your build. Nice game.

«Pris yolo»: Meat wagon in front of prisoners? Hmmm, I think it was a mistake, because prisoner has more hp and better to use him as a tank, and wagons behind to deal some damage. They have almost same attack, so having them behind means you deal more damage to the wave. Another thing, you had 2 wagons 2 mavericks and 1 prisoner before lvl9 start, why did you up 3rd maverick? I saw you added 2 small locks also, so why not keep prisoner and focus locks? You had enough gold to make 1 lock up and 1 small lock instead of maverick. To be honest, this game I didn’t like at all.

«Alpha mix»: Okish mix. For lvl7 you had 2 holders (you are the one of them) and one semi tk hold purp. You know enemy has hydra holder but still you could easyly send full. You didn’t even king leak. So 1 furb each was too small send since you hold the lvl much better. Another thing that I want to point out is that you showed your spell lvl10. It was not needed to do at all (was not even close to burn a heal), you let your enemy know very important information, that can make him think about another, better call. Maybe it is not that important at 1200+ bot, but in lihl knowing enemy’s spell is very significant. Still this game you played well and were mid at lvl15 race.

«Another alpha mix»: Starting 2 tribes and upped engi lvl1. Already I have a question, why not just engi and yolo? You had ygg, turrets and phantoms, so no need to cover lvl5 hard. Early push from you in this game would be more important. Your game was pretty successful but still Im 100% sure if it was a lihl game, other players would ask you to play normal engi.

I watched your other replays also, and they are ok. Especially the game when you farmed me hard :D As I remember the problems why Anda denied your last vouch request was your placement and push issues. You took his advice to observe lihl games and hope it helped you to improve your builds and game view. From the games that you provided you showed that you have good communication/captain skill, you calculate the gold for future rounds well, your placement also improved (Pris yolo game didn’t affect me, hope you make a right conclusion after my words). In my opinion, sometimes you hold with units that should be yolo’d, but there are too many noobs at 1200+ bot, so you should keep the game under control and ob more often. From my own experience I can say that you improved your gameplay and I see the progress. I think there is nothing more that you can learn from 1200+ bot and its finally the time for you to join the LIHL community.

sdb.@useast is vouched.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
        GonnaGetRekt (Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 am)

Wolke
        Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:49 pm

support, can vouche
        These users thanked the author Wolke for the post:
        GonnaGetRekt (Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 pm)

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:37 am

Spiderman is good enuff (barely), support!

GonnaGetRekt
        Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:28 am

HazarDous wrote:Spiderman is good enuff (barely), support!

Im fucking deadpool!!!

HazarDous wrote:Ok.. no support then

lmao
        Last edited by GonnaGetRekt on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        sdb.

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Ok.. no support then

Crey
        Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Accepted.

Return to “Accepted”