Fyre Vouch Request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Fyre Vouch Request

Postby Blackfyre » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I've got no experience apart from observing quite a few lihl-games.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Most people know me as Blackfyre (Europe).

What is your Discord account? Blackfyre#9134

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Crey, DJ.FM/FrostKitty, Krocis, EpicDeath, Anda, JustPush, Point, Hazardous, SickAndTired, RedRum and several others probably know me from 1200+.

Do you have Gproxy installed? I do, although it's not working as it's supposed to after latest patch (prolly an easy fix, im quite the tk'er when it comes to computer stuff).

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): I couldn't really upload the replays I wanted after latest patched whiped my savings. Adding some of the saved replays that I didnt consider perfect (but still alright) probably shows a more realistic picture of my skill level anyway.
WCholder.w3g
[spoiler][/spoiler]
(597.63 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

RaiderIntoPDhold.w3g
[spoiler][/spoiler]
(624.32 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

Turr+ogreIntoMuta.w3g
[spoiler][/spoiler]
(665 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

WCpush.w3g
[spoiler][/spoiler]
(628.74 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Will do it tomorrow as I wont play more games tonight and forgot to take any SS.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I really want to take the next step as far as LTD goes. As mentioned previously, I've been observing quite a few games, and I've already learned a lot just from those few glipses of how Lihl is like. I consider myself a calm and reasonable person who's more than happy to pay attention to and take advice from others. Ultimately I just want to play fun and exciting LTD-games. Like most I'm not perfect and do lack some knowledge, but hopefully ill improve skill-wise and show myself worthy to the standard of this league. Overall I think I'm up for this challange!

Some quality feedback and constructive critisism are much appreciated, no matter the outcome of this application :)

Best regards,

Blackfyre.
These users thanked the author Blackfyre for the post:
Krocis (Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:05 pm)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Fyre Vouch Request

Postby HazarDous » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Support.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:19 am

I scouted this noob from BK , know him about 1year and I can say he´s nice person even in moments I flame him, he doesnt lose mind.Since he came to ENT he made one of the best progresses I saw, and he waited for right moment to apply for a long time and I can say hes ready to TK in lihl.

!support for my TKER <3

related
@DJ.FM
@epicdeath
@iusedtolovemee
@crey

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:17 am

Huge !support

Friendly and chilled bloke while also being a really solid player. He can play different rolls well and also is strong at adapting his lane to suit the game.

Dont have a bad word to say about this tker. Best of luck mate and honestly can probably skip the trial since he's spent a good 3-4 months obsing already :D

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 am

!support

Always nice to play with him whenever I get a chance. Level headed and nice guy with some skills. Definitely improved since I met him, I'm sure adapting wont be a problem for him.

bigM
Aura Tree

Postby bigM » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:36 am

!support

played a few games with him and i think epic and or crey on 1200 in the last months.
looks pretty solid

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:05 pm

Thank you guys for the support and kind words :D

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:58 pm

!support prob most skilled 1200 guy i know

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Thank you for that, @Nicolai123!

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 pm

supporto

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:00 pm

I know Fyre since BK times. Nice guy, always friendly and mannered. His skill shouldn't be a problem for lihl also.

!support

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:05 pm

accept whennnnn

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:01 pm

Must be patient, @HazarDous :D

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:31 am

Couldnt handle before i got the ss test :P

Crey vouches for you,from the few games we had i also believe you are definitely rdy for a trial. Also big support from the community.

Vouched as fyre@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:

Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Thank you all for this opertunity! Im really looking forward to playing competitive and fun games with you all.

Return to “Accepted”