Legionaire[1o1] Vouch Request LIHL

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crey
Forest Walker

Re: Legionaire[1o1] Vouch Request LIHL

Postby Crey » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:20 pm

1 replay http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 555984.w3g: Ea game, holding lvl1 against warrs with ea + para was nice. Also ob lvl4 was cool cause enemy scouted ea and hr mid at lvl1 and was obvious they wanna send 4 after. 7/4 before lvl6 start was also great. I can say this game was played perfectly even tho ea is pretty simple to play, you made right choices with push timings and when you need to overbuild.

2 replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 547324.w3g: Malf game, you were playing good from the start, but I would not call to send warrs If I were you because you had wagon, 2eas and malf (all weak lvl2 and lvl3) so when enemy sent lvl3 in this game you lost a heal. For lvl10 you were the one who should’ve hold, but you leaked 2 bosses when you had 2 malfs, 4 abno and unupped tot. I don’t know what you had in your roll, but abno alone are just too weak against lvl10 when you expect a send and I would try to make a rr to find some good support units to help them.

3 replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 550999.w3g: Solid game when you mix raider and spiders from the start, then add upped tot and go holder to cover lvl5 and lvl6 (where your team was weak) enemy sent lvl6, you just eat it and save your team a lot of wood that they would use to up king. Early holds made you unbreakable after lvl10.

You have good support from lihl players, and from my own experience I can agree with what they say about you. You seem to be positive and well-mannered player with a decent skill.

Legionaire[1o1] is vouched.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
        Legionaire[1o1] (Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:29 pm)

MudMan
        Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:53 pm

this nigga is overdue an acceptance
        These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
        Legionaire[1o1] (Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:09 am)

Crey
        Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Farms my elo every game. Accepted.
        These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
        Legionaire[1o1] (Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:09 am)

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:48 am

@crey everyone can farm you.

Return to “Accepted”