Yologeomancer apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

epicdeath
Treant

Re: Yologeomancer apply

Postby epicdeath » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:43 am

aqua yolo: (new pleyer)
Spoiler!
- standard start, you recieve warr. Your team is really weak vs it so you leak 51 to king even tho the clock got a bow.
- you get 5/0 for 2 and 250 val, all fine your team was strong vs a resend. You guys send 2 and they leak 54 to king.

- 6/1 for 3 when you see that feed all good. I dont like your placement here tho. Its definitely not wrong but you built quite far up the lane so I assumed the front aqua would be the wallclog on lv 5 but then you built along that row as well. I prefer to have one wallclog aqua from lv 2 onwards, not remove the wallclog for 3 and then rebuild it too far up on 5.

- 320 for 3 with good mine placement. Pretty much no risk since you saw they did kingups too

- 370 for 4 and 7/2 all fine, they send and you guys leak 63 to king. While its probably not your job to overbuild 4 would be good to see you communicating that its a risk for your team since the game is so slow (10 minutes on level 4)

- 570 for 5, placement is fine tho I prefer 2 aquas in the third row back and 4 on the middle rows but its preference. I'm also not sure why you sent wyverns on 5. You guys had heaps of scouts and they had almost no light armour, I think 2x bo over 2x wyv would have been significantly better especially since you guys knew about aqua and malfo which both hate bo.

- they leak 56 to king on 5 and show stomp.

- 7/3 during 5 all good so far

- 7/4 and 620 val start of 6. the aqua you made on 6 should not be placed there though. The idea of a wallclog is to have one unit on the wall in front so that the creeps aggro it and clog on the wall since the majority of the wave aggros it but only a few can actually hit it. When you build a second aqua on the wallclog row you help the creeps to spread out more and attack more easily. As you can see you only just hold 6 (46hp on 2 aquas left) where 620 with a proper wallclog should hold easily almost every time.

- 7/5 during 6, good idea in a game this fat. You then sell an aqua to get 7/6 faster. I dont agree with this, you were only missing 12 gold for 7/6 which you would have easily gotten from killing 2 satyrs. I dont think that its worth selling an aqua to push 20 seconds faster unless you're suiciding.

- 7/6 800 value aqua on 8. All good for me, you stay 7/6 for 9 probably a good decision

- you make a hellraiser in the back for 9, positioning is good.

- for 10 you make 3 oceanus. I'm not a fan of this, if you want to damage the bosses I'd try to build something better vs 10. If you didnt have anything better then I would have just made more HR since they are much more helpful midgame.

- on arena you make a tot and dark priest, not sure if you rred but dp would have been much better on 10 than 3x oce if you didn't

After you arena you make goliaths and upgrade the meridian (definitely a mistake). You guys lose the 17 race and you didnt hold with 5.3k val. It was a big send and angry demon so not holding is just down to luck but the meridian upgrade was definitely not beneficial to your lane.

Overall this was a ridiculously fat game for aqua, 2k val and 200 inc arena. Your push timings (besides 7) and awareness of when you could push were good but you did make some errors in your placement with regards to the wallclog. Overall I would give this game a positive rating, I know some people are of the mindset that aqua games should be played flawlessly but I think you played well overall with just a couple of minor mistakes that by no means make me think that you cant play aqua perfectly with very minor adjustments.

ghoul yolo:
Spoiler!
Since Mesh already gave his thoughts (thanks for that) I wont go into much detail here:

I would have placed the polar in the same line as the ghouls on 4. (in front would be nice too but you'd leak on 4 most likely then).
In general I aso dont like the magnataur for 5 here, I would have kept the small polar bear and either added something small or just been okay with leaking a bit on 5 and 6 (might hold 6 idk). You held their 5 send tho so I guess it was helpful for your team.

I actually disagree with mesh that your unit choice was so awful, granted you were definitely building weak units but as a suicider I would never roll 100 before sending so I'm gonna assume you simply had nothing better.

Overall this game is 50/50 for me. On one hand going mid on 5 was nice for your team, you pushed well early and showed competence with weak units. You also understood what your role in this game for your team was, (provide push and leaks).

On the other hand, if they didnt send 5 and instead went 7 that overbuild would be crippling for your team (correct me if I'm wrong but you didnt actually predict the 5 send I think), You also made multiple placement errors although I'm more inclined to forgive small placement errors in mixes like this than in standard builds.

prismw
Spoiler!
- priso start, both teams send "warr" (idk what red was doing sending 2 ghoul+bow), anyway you get war+bow and hold ez. you eat a bunch of feed mid and they leak 30~ to king.

- you go 4/0 and add meat wagon

- 4/1 and another wagon for 3. You leak 4 creeps but it was a little unlucky. I would have put that wagon next to the first one tho rather than alongside the prisos.

- 6/2 for 5, adding mav and ranger. Solid build so far you were definitely pushing as fast as your roll allowed.

- they leak 80 to king on 5 so its kinda game over at this point, I would waited for 6/3 this level instead of going 7/2 and having to sit on 80g with all this time and kingold.

- 7/4 during 6 I agree with this, its a fat game and you're decent 8.

- for 8 you add a GOD alongside. I like this positioning for 8 and the unit will help u on 9 so I think its a fine choice. You leak to send but that's np

- You stay 7/4 for 10 to dmg with ranger/meliai, I think that was a good decision although I think second meliai+t1 would have been better than the last 3 rangers seeing as you had 1x meli and 12 small rangers. When you're doing this dps focused build with shit massclear the spawn is really important so I would always try to get a t1 at the front of the lane.

After 10 no issues, ghost+hades you're pretty much set. You even manage to hold 17.
You played this game pretty well I think, you definitely pushed hard but that was completely fine since the game was reasonably fat. In a faster game you would have struggled like this but it was good to see you clearly knew that the game was easily slow enough for you to recover and be a strong lane midgame.

random replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 614932.w3g
Spoiler!
- flying machine/meatwagon start you rerolled so I like keeping the flying. you guys send war and they leak just 2 warriors (malf leak), you scout lod, engi and second malf

- you add second meat for 2 and clear vs furb 4/0. you then go 5/0 for 3. You add 2x corrupt ents here which I dont mind since you needed to build vs 3. I would not have placed them in front tho, it would be much better if they were behind to share some dmg with the flying and wagons. You leak 10 creeps on 3, I dont mind the aggressive push since they sent 2 and you guys want 5 but you would leak less with better placement.

- another wagon for 4 and you go 5/2. This ended up looking pretty dumb when they kingleak 4 and you end up 1g short for copter but you couldnt really predict that. Regardless I would have just gone 6/1 since you wouldn't have to sell t2 ent on 5 and you would have more wood to send on 5.

- both teams kingleak 60~ on 5 and they show immo. You guys burn 2 heal with stomp but some of the builds were nice and questionable so I cant blame your kc even tho it wasnt perfect.

-you just go 7/3 asap here and leak 6, imo that's fine. you also get 7/4

- you add a grizzly and another wagon for 8, good positioning on the grizzly but I probably woulda just pushed up at this point.

- greymane for 9 and 7/5 during the lvl

- after 10 you go 7/6 during 11 and build goliaths. They send 13 and you live, then you lose the race 17. This game was played pretty badly, the leak on 3 was okay honestly but with better placement you would leak less.

The main concern is that it was time to just suicide on 8, you had pretty awful value midgame and didnt really send much more than your teammates the way you played it. This would be a lot more concerning for me if I hadn't already seen that you know how/when to suicide (ghoul replay) so I'm happy to assume that (like most people, me included) you prefer to avoid suiciding on 1200 if only because it's kinda boring. Besides this I think you played reasonably well with this roll early, pushing hard and fast early was beneficial for your team
and also needed seeing as your other teammates were overbuilding but doing it suboptimally.

normal turr: (new pleyer)
Spoiler!
- 2x turr+peasant start, you're pretty bad vs war but 270 turr sucks if they don't war so idm risk

- 3rd turr for 2 I like the placement

- 2 more turrets for 3, I prefer to place turrets in 3,2 vertical lines rather than 4,1 but its preference. You get lucky with just a bow but you'd do fine vs any send that isnt dd

- 6/2 for 5 when you guys send, you go 7/3 during 5 cus you know kg coming

- you go 7/4 during 6

- for 8 you have 9 turrets and ywd- good build and good positioning.

- add 2 necromancers for 9, I like this since they're fine 9, better 10 and good midgame.

- ghost necrolyte and 2x t1 for 10, one of them as a blocker. Your build is perfect this game imo. You kill 2 boss vs reasonable send with 7/4, pretty solid.

- pd's for after 10 all good, selling a turret for unupped amba in front was kinda whacky, if you didnt have anything else better to just build it in the back since you cant upg a pd thats in front or you will most likely split. You get a big send on 17, (4.5k) but mid anyway cus your build was excellent.

This game pretty much convinced me, I think it was as close to perfect as you can get with turret, you didnt get fed or anything but just played your lane well and pushed fast. There are definitely different ways to play this (7/2 for 6 7/3 for 8) and holding both but the way you played it was also completely fine and speaks to your name and playstyle ;). Your build for 10 was very solid and for midgame it was also very good (nice goliath positioning for 17 too).

Overall I think you are a solid player. Your understanding of the game is strong I think and you seem to be able to identify what is needed from your lane quickly and then to make that happen. You are focused in all the replays I saw, shown by your on point push timings and good communication. Your attitude is also very good, you are able to remain calm and make/talk about calls even when other teammates might be struggling to do the same. I think you will learn quickly in lihl and be a positive member of the community. I would like you to ask questions if you're not sure about anything and don't be afraid to play safe in the early game if its a fast game/ a scout would punish your team.

Good luck in LIHL. @skarking

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:
Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:10 am

After having played some games with I'm I can say that he's a really chill dude who brings very positive vibes to lihl. Pure teamplayer, communicates well and is eager to learn and not afraid to ask for guidance. This is super important since I feel that pride is somewhat of an issue in lihl, people not willing to adapt their builds for the better of the team out of sheer pride.

He still has room for improvement in his builds, but I have no doubt that he will get there soon enough with the mindset he showed so far. Overall great guy, need more like him in lihl, !support.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:36 am

I fully agree 7years in the first part.

But in fact hes not ready skillwise atm. So my advice is to keep him in the trial for some more time.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:07 am

We're going to extend your trial for another two weeks maximum pending a decision. Good luck.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Has plenty of things to learn for sure, but he also has a great attitude, he asks for advice and guidance and tries to improve constantly. Vouch him imo, he will be fine until the end of season.
!support

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:49 pm

One of those who doesn't hate me so I gotta support 100% haha

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:55 pm

only tgd got balls to hate you while trial

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:56 am

point wrote:only tgd got balls to hate you while trial

Which killed him!

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:56 am

Great attitude - no flames, easy to get along with.

Skillwise I can't complain too much, he can play nearly all rolls. However, he tends to overpush which can make the difference. Overall I agree with mesh.
I would vouch him.

!support

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:42 am

Accepted

Return to “Accepted”