Vouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

ahols91
Treant

Vouch request

Postby ahols91 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: dota
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: innadilights
What is your Discord account? Tomatoelekiller
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: halp vendeta masterofthepit kreutertee
Do you have Gproxy installed? y
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): 5 fresh replays down below for yall
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): ok
Any additional information that you would like to provide: ive read the lihl dictionary and am ready to use it ingame; niggah, shine, all-in-all, pure, tk, pureabuse

Egg /with stuff;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11655208

Crap with pd;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11655529

Panda/malf;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11655487

Lod spoder;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11655265

Awkaa;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11655450

Edit;

Sometimes go holder;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11656081 (crap game in general. Too messy :lol: )

Another holder since it goes some games inbetween;

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11657041
Last edited by ahols91 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
'ddddsasdf

Krocis
Treant

Re: Vouch request

Postby Krocis » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 pm

masterofthepit , like, rly? :D

edit// !nosupport u forgot about word "nab" in your lihl dictionary

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:46 am

Hahaha Masterofthepit

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Had some good experiences with him lately + he has been around for a long time !support

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

He could have been in lihl long time ago, glad to see this vouch request. Good skill, good behavior. Easy support from me

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:02 am

Egg /with stuff;
good start, u got ultra feed on round 2 3, and did well up until round 4. then your team asks you to make a tok and you said no, which led me to believe that you were going to continue yoloing.. at that point u went 720 value to cover round 5, and 1100+ value for round 7 without having a plan.. u were just adding random stuff and didnt affect you much because you were ultra fed. but that kind of decision making would have tked your lane pretty hard if it wasnt for the feed u got on round 2 3 etc... after scouting enemy rolls (harlot lod) u could have held round 5 with 7/2 easily instead of 6/1.. but as i said before, the consequence of this does not show due to the fact that you had been over fed already.. all in all, average replay

Crap with pd;

it was a good choice to go pd with your garbage roll, also paid off very well.. and your call to send pre 15 was good because there was no chance for you to actually beat them in a 15 race.. however, dragged down by trash team.. but on your part, you did very well.

Panda/malf;

Great replay, very nice early game push and sick recovery.. i would just say make the panda a little closer to the malfs to share damage, your placing would have been ideal if not upgrading the wolf but all in all, i see no mistakes done on that game.

Lod spider;

solid replay, good push timing.. goood that u changed your mind from push to committing to holder on 5 after scouting immo on the enemy team. Also good call to go 12 after what u scouted.. all in all, great replay.

Awkaa;

good aqua game 1-4, but after that 4 leak and enemy scouting your 2x aqua+ spawn, and specially since you got your immo, you should push because enemy send is almost a guarantee, so going over 500 value would be a mistake, instead u obed to 600 which cost you a lot of lumber during a long round.. after that , you did the right decision by covering 10, and after that spawns was a good idea to cover 14. All in all great replay (minus the ob on 5)

-- in summary, and after a struggle with watching those pathetic games from people in 1200 leaking rounds 1-4 vs no send (in every single fuckin game btw) I would say you have the skill and the vision required to join lihl. also in terms of attitude, you seem to be communicative and you ask if you are unsure about something.

!support

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:18 am

danke
'ddddsasdf

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:08 am

I won't settle whether or not I support this vouch request, but I still want to voice some concerns I could have with it.

First of all, skill-wise, I think you could be ready for LIHL and could adapt to the current play style quite fast, so on this level there is no worry.

However, on the counter part, I've had some troubles with you in the past having difficulty taking advices, flaming me and other people and staying silent for the whole game. Be aware that I have not played with you recently and you most certainly changed this attitude, but you should know that LIHL is no place for this kind of stuff. So if you did indeed change this (very important) aspect, I think LIHL could be the right place for you.

Good luck!
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:26 pm

KiwiLeKiller wrote:
However, on the counter part, I've had some troubles with you in the past having difficulty taking advices, flaming me and other people and staying silent for the whole game. Be aware that I have not played with you recently and you most certainly changed this attitude, but you should know that LIHL is no place for this kind of stuff.

very funny coming from a guy who constantly rage quits, PP's and has emotional breakdowns after every loss in LIHL. Obviously it seems LIHL is the kind of place for that behaviour if kiwi is still around
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post (total 2):
Legionaire[1o1] (Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:50 pm) • Vendeta (Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:45 pm)

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Good skills, mannerwise he doesn't like tkers that's understandable. Just held zxv 3 locks lvl 15 with 3600 val turr 2 goli 3 ice troll upped and specters. Played with him some years ago also, he should have joined the league long time ago if you ask me. He definitly fit for it. It's time for trial!

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:09 pm

KiwiLeKiller wrote:I won't settle whether or not I support this vouch request, but I still want to voice some concerns I could have with it.

First of all, skill-wise, I think you could be ready for LIHL and could adapt to the current play style quite fast, so on this level there is no worry.

However, on the counter part, I've had some troubles with you in the past having difficulty taking advices, flaming me and other people and staying silent for the whole game. Be aware that I have not played with you recently and you most certainly changed this attitude, but you should know that LIHL is no place for this kind of stuff. So if you did indeed change this (very important) aspect, I think LIHL could be the right place for you.

Good luck!

Ohh hello there kiwi. glad to see ur still around. :D

Happy new year!
'ddddsasdf

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:29 pm

@TinSoldier nigga chill lmao

@ahols91 glad to see you didn't change and just dismissed all the positive feedback I gave you and the constructive advises as well.

!nosupport
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Dunno who gave you this lihl dictonary but you get diddled.
These users thanked the author Le_Don for the post:
nicolai123 (Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:15 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 pm

KiwiLeKiller wrote:@TinSoldier nigga chill lmao

@ahols91 glad to see you didn't change and just dismissed all the positive feedback I gave you and the constructive advises as well.

!nosupport

Haha wtf

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:04 am

Thanks @mudman for the reviews. I skimmed those games and concur with what you said.

random rep 1: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11658972

Spoiler!
meat wagon game
start is fine, I dont mind adding the t2 ents on 3 since your team was pretty bad there and its more reliable than a wagon imo.
good to see once you guys expected 5 send that you didnt try to mix anything and just rush 7/3

after that was pretty normal suicide game which you played fine.

You played your lane fine but the game was pretty much over after 5 honestly. Build wise it was fine for me.
It was also a positive for me in terms of attitude, I've heard from more than a few people that you've been known to react badly but this game you got flamed a bit and didnt react innapropriately, just ignored the bloke and moved on. Besides that your chat was largely constructive without anything being blown out of proportion despite the fact that this game was definitely a bit of a tilter.

replay 2 (from edits second game)

Spoiler!
spawn game

you guys have malf, 1200+ lod (aka "they make lod and hades for 7 and leak half of wave but still they call I hold I hold" @crey :D) and ygg so I expect to see a bit of push

you get low send 2 and push 5/1 nice and fast, build the rest for 7 (spawn cava 2x alpha) good positioning and go mid vs send.

7/3 for 10 and hold vs skip, build was nice anyway tho
7/4 after arena you build nicely vs 12, they skip that and you hold 13 even with cybs since 3170 val and upped spawn.
Game was pretty much perfect imo

replay 3: (game vs me) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11661566

Spoiler!
aqua replay
after you guys send war and we kingleak, send one bo 2 and both teams send 3 quickly becomes clear game will be very fat. I like that you risked on 2 and 3, you got lucky to get only 2 bowman on 3 with 375 but it was a good decision regardless.

You're 7/2 on the start of level 4 and build for 5

800 val with 7/6 on 8 and 2k val 7/6 200 inc on arena.

Midgame good building, you rr into tok ghost-make 3 tok ghost rr again into neos and go mid vs our 17 send tho you guys die anyway.

This game was played perfectly from you, I dont think I can really see a way for it to get better for you. You got lucky early on but you used that to push hard and fast to become cantbreak midgame.

I also liked your attitude this game, despite the fact that some of your teammates were arguing from the getgo you communicated effectively and calmly despite getting flamed a bit yourself.

Overall I think you are a solid player already and from two of these replays I watched your attitude despite adversity within the team remained calm and constructive towards the game. If you keep up this standard of attitude and are open to advice/willing to learn I think you'll do well here. @ahols91

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:
Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”