Emi1 Reapply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Emi1
Basic Tree

Emi1 Reapply

Postby Emi1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Emi1
What is your Discord account? Emi1
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: ReD.RuM, Fyre, Krocis, JustPush among others.
Do you have Gproxy installed?
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
blaster.w3g
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 97 times

spawn+nec.w3g
(886.89 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Lod+hr.w3g
(961.36 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Will do soon.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Well not much i guess. I'm a humble and relaxed guy, and i think im capable to learn in lihl and adapt nicely. Since my last apply, i have taken Crey's advice and worked on my placement and maximizing my push pre 7, and i think i've improved as a player over all, now i hope to take the next step and improve even more.

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Re: Emi1 Reapply

Postby IamHodor » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:26 pm

Quality player

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:39 pm

Easy to get along with - calm and peaceful person.
Skillwise nothing more to learn in 1200+, can play all rolls and I am sure he will adapt easy within the first few weeks.

!support

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Give this guy a trial !
!support

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:28 pm

have played with this guy before in 1200+ and he always easy to play with.
!support
Yologeomancer

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:59 am

I'll just repeat myself:
I've known @Emi1 for a very long time and I can say he's one of the calmest and nicest players around. He's generally a good addition to any team considering he's a good builder who's always easy to communicate and teamplay with. Got nothing bad to say about this guy, and I dont think he's got more to learn from 1200+.

!Support and GL!

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello again and nice to see you reapplying!

"blaster" replay: solid game, good decisions with units and placements.

"spawn+nec" replay: i really dont like when people make ghost at lvl5 already, if you plan to push later like lod+ghost which holding 5 and 6, then maybe its ok, but when you expect a send lvl5 i would go necrolyte for sure (they only scouted alchemist and spawn lvl3).
Ghost worked pretty well this time, so i cant say it was a fail. Good game.

"lod+hr" replay: nice game, good thing Dimi told you to make hr instead of 2 phantoms for lvl5, save it in your mind and dont make this mistake in the future please (adding another phantom i mean). Also lod+hr+t2 holds lvl5 and lvl6, didnt need to add another egg. In the end you were mid 15, so guess it was a successful game!

I see you talk much more in your games now, also you think ahead and improved your weak sides in general a lot! Im happy to give you trial and hope later it will be an easy accept and one more decent player in lihl! Good luck!

You are vouched as Emi1, please change your nickname in discord for the same one (In discord you are currently Emil), or if you want to play under your current discord name pm me or another lihl mod to change your vouched name.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

OB-Trice
        Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm

congrats em1l, i knew it!
        and i am sure u gonna make it to pass the trial!

have fun and dont forget your roots, so show up sometimes at 1,2 + too!

=)

n1ll3
        Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:07 pm

good games, builds etc.

!support

Kreutertee
        Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:27 am

Well, have done the occasional game with him. To be honest I didn't pay too much attention to his gameplay, but I can't remember a single instance of ending a game and thinking "emil tk". Unlike myself... I love the occasional TK :)

He plays his lane easy along the team. Guess he good addition to lihl.

!support

IamHodor
        Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 am

pro player but he needs to play more lihl!

Anda
        LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:19 am

Accepted.

Return to “Accepted”