Vouch Request from Legion90

Moderator: LIHL Staff

legion90
Armored Tree

Vouch Request from Legion90

Postby legion90 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:46 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Just Legion90, maybe there is someone that recognizes me as Paschy90, since that is my actual online name i use everywhere besides here ^^.

What is your Discord account? Paschy90 #5938

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Dimi, Inna, nico (Well, played some good games together), Krocis, ace of spades and some others probably :)

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): I tried having Replays with builds that are not that usual etc.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I am a retired rocket league pro so i kinda know how to act and stuff, so you will rarely see me having a bad behavior or whatever. I started this game end of 2017 and played it a ton during 2018. I feel like i need too be in lihl to reach another lvl. Anyway i hope it works :)
Attachments
Ygg engi semi 7 rr into holder 10 and big mid game.w3g
(593.4 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Good turret game with semi 7 and big hold 10.w3g
(714.81 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by legion90 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skarking
Armored Tree

Re: Vouch Request from Legion90

Postby skarking » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:20 pm

From past experience i dont like his attitude and builds.
But maybe that have improved over time since i haven't been so active this month playing world of warcraft.

Yologeomancer

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Attitude wise i don`t know what you mean really, maybe i just had a bad day, cause if i remember correctly we only played like 3 hours together one day, but could be wrong :D Still thanks for your comment. And stop playing wow, ltd is the way to go man, guess i have to prove you wrong the next time :)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:11 am

i didn't play 1200 for ages, but i remember this guy as a friendly and decent player. From what i remember worth a trial!

!support

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:46 am

so you will be my first target for tk, thanks man :)

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:56 am

Here is another since i cant edit ^^
Attachments
Ea turr mix.w3g
(493 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:49 pm

I think i am, but i am learning almost nothing anymore from other players in 1200 unless they are skilled players that either are in lihl or were there. I don`t see a reason to not give me a trial, i am easy to get along with and wanna improve/learn since i like doing so. I wanna have new strats especially in the category mindgame and baiting opponents, its really rare seeing something like that in 1200 and hard to pull of with your teammates there unless they are all skilled.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:44 pm

@devaztate I've noticed that you seem to enjoy coming here and insulting some of our players from time to time while ensuring that your language gives readers no other reasonable alternative than assuming that you are a highly skilled player yourself. I was sceptical so I decided to put this to the test. I've watched one replay, the first replay I watched at the top of your stats page https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11704996 and gave it a review. Enjoy.
devaboy stats.JPG
devaboy stats.JPG (122.47 KiB) Viewed 4255 times

Replay analysis
Spoiler!
-mudman with rev start. You keep the icetroll as well-dont do this, its worse than a rev literally every early level forcing you to ob

-you hold 2 but your team kingleaks. I promise that you would eat everything if you'd made a rev instead of ice

- I dont know why you added a ranger on 3. It wasn't necessary and its worse than 2x aco anyway, mud rev is a pretty simple and solid mix-tower knowledge could be improved with regards to when/what to add

- you up the ice troll for 5. Dont do this. Its a bad unit early and upping it just increases the gold you're wasting on it. You should have done one of two things-golem or revs. I would have gone golem since if you look at your build the mudman is the only melee unit in front. While this isnt wrong per se it gets surrounded and dies quite quickly so upping it would increase the output of your backline by quite a bit-granted the mistakes you made with your build made your backline quite a bit worse than it should have been.

- you leak quite a bit to a send but thats more or less fine

- you end up on $79 level 6 and decide to sit (since farmblocked i guess) and you leak. That's another reason golem would have been nice-autohold 6, I guess the icetroll leaking low hp creeps gives you the excuse of 'bad focus' or something to explain away any mistakes, seems reasonable to me.

- for level 7 you decide to add a raider. Then you decide to upgrade it. Dont do this. From the way you were speaking I could only surmise that you were a skilled player. I shouldnt have to explain to any genuinely skilled player that not only is raider a weak unit and upped raider is worse, you had far far superior options (golem and revenant up hello)

- you also have decided this game to stay 7/2 for 7 with revenant, mudman and raider for honestly god knows what reason. DUDE ITS FUCKING REV you're gonna leak 8 and you're gonna hold 9. Your job this game was to push 7/4 nice and early, leak 8 cus you're gonna do that anyway then hold 9 and be strong midgame.

- "those ob nabs" *literally 7/2 trying to freehold with an upped raider* nice high horse rly

- at least you decide to go 7/3 during 7, but for 8 you upgrade 2 more revs, why? if you had nothing better you should have pushed earlier you're gonna leak 8-you should know this 5 seconds after seeing your roll

- we decide to push now so at least we end up with 7/4 at the end of 8, we could have had it at the end of 6 but owell-guess +60~ value was worth the massively delayed push and upped raider

- you're 7/4 on level 9, you've actively stayed low to try and make your lane fat (its failed nicely but w/e) and now you're offering to leak?

- another rev for 9-you didnt need it and you'd said that you're gonna push up and leak-why are you building unnecessary value then? Do you lack the tower knowledge that revenant is good on 9? well here you go, revenant is good on 9.

- from here you push 7/7 and make a ranger in delay (why?, it costs $40 and has 110 hp, make 2t1's instead)

- on 12 you make another raider, what are you trying to do? hold 12? We both know that's not gonna happen-just make revs and try to kill as many creeps as you can on 15. If they send earlier it's potentially your recovery level, if they send on 15 then you help the race by killing centaurs

- you guys decide to send 14. Now keep in mind 14 sends generally rely on at least 1 of 4 things.
1. A massive send-you guys didnt have that
2. opponents being 0 heals-they had 2
3. opponents having weak value- they had 3.3k, 3.1k, 3k, 3.3k (strong values 4x)
4. opponents having weak units 1x hades 1x pd 2x ghost (strong units)
so, as was predictable, the 14 send failed nicely

- also you keep making upped raiders, you have 4 upped raiders. Why do you feel its reasonable for you to insult genuinely solid players, talking like you are supremely skilled yourself, and then build like this?

- I'll give you one thing-ghost is fucked

- your build improves after 15 but you've got no value from forcing leaks.

- you guys die 20

Overall take/response
Spoiler!
- please note: this game happened to be against krocis-he had a strong roll granted but played flawlessly. You also had a solid roll, you did not play flawlessly. Until your game knowledge and skill can back these insults that you seem so eager to fling I would highly suggest refraining to save yourself from any further embarrassment.

Please note that I am aware you may feel that its easy to watch a replay and then criticise mistakes. What you said about krocis is exactly what I just did, except that you didnt even bother to take the time to find actual proof to back up your statement.

Since I have found proof I'm going to offer this statement. You are a weak player with many areas to improve on, communication clearly being one of them. If publicly insulting other players skill levels helps you feel better about this then I guess you're not gonna stop but at least make the effort to back up your statement.

Bye Felicia
These users thanked the author epicdeath for the post (total 4):
OB-Trice (Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:41 pm) • Dong (Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:16 pm) • KiwiLeKiller (Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:11 am) • Anda (Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:58 pm)

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:19 pm

We could say that he gets devastated until an epic death :mrgreen:
Btw i came to late to read his post so i blame you for deleting it.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:25 pm

i already saw this escalating ^^

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:22 pm

i)First plz lets not forget this is about legion90's request and irrelevant people coming here commenting should not bother us at all especially when they got 0 relation with lihl (not even close devaztate)
ii) Im happy hug has proven himself to be an epic poet. So to keep this epic homeric spirit here is mine:
" roses are red
biolets are blue
hug u cant even ea
lets go new"
iii) legion 90 imo deserves chance for a trial.He is good mannered (at least when we played together) but ofc he does make detailed mistakes and lihl will help him see new things, different strategies and improve himself.
so !support

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:31 am

!support

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:56 am

!support
we always need a +1 at 2am
jokes aside,i remember him as a mannered guy.Give him a trial,imo he deserves it.
sdb.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:58 am

Played some 1200+ with him lately.

Good games with him, some calls were really bad, builds always okay. Lack of some placement skills but all in all i would give him a trial since I don't think there is so much more to learn for him in 1200+.

!support

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:32 pm

ReD RuM wrote:Played some 1200+ with him lately.

Good games with him, some calls were really bad, builds always okay. Lack of some placement skills but all in all i would give him a trial since I don't think there is so much more to learn for him in 1200+.

!support

I share his opinion, and also !support

Return to “Accepted”