let the trial decide
These users thanked the author n1ll3 for the post:
Krocis (Mon May 13, 2019 1:33 pm)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Re: Hoebell (alias Klaa)

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon May 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Dear Klaa.Shitbell,

after moderation checked your replays, we came to the conclusion, that you're skillwise ready for LIHL. Some minor building mistakes but overall as expected a decent playstyle. Your attitude and behavior have been an big issue in the past So we decided to deny your trial if any small issues come up regarding your behavior. Since you seem to changed your attitude ingame, we decided to give you a shot.

Vouched as Klaa.Hoebell. Please note you will need to change your discord name to match your ingame name.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:
Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Welcome Klaa. Also I suggest from now on these applications should be sent directly to mods in pms, not on forum.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon May 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Meshtar wrote:Welcome Klaa. Also I suggest from now on these applications should be sent directly to mods in pms, not on forum.

And why that? This is an in-house league after all. I personally like to know who applies, etc. And I like to express my opinion whether or not I support some players. I don't like the idea of changing the process just because some (very few) talk shit.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
Krocis (Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon May 13, 2019 5:20 pm

KiwiLeKiller wrote:
Meshtar wrote:Welcome Klaa. Also I suggest from now on these applications should be sent directly to mods in pms, not on forum.

And why that? This is an in-house league after all. I personally like to know who applies, etc. And I like to express my opinion whether or not I support some players. I don't like the idea of changing the process just because some (very few) talk shit.

I meant in a sense that it is pointless. Application process has always been public and lengthy, giving people time to express their opinions of applicants, support and nosupport, see how you judge the replays posted etc. Yet again, second time in lihl ever, we vouch a guy in less than 24 hours since he applied, not giving time everyone to say what they think about their attitude and skill. First case was obviously Vendeta's case.
Stands to gigantic irony that two applicants that were perceived as most toxic in 1200+ by our community were given an express and easy access into lihl. The only reason Shambles and Ice aren't in lihl is because they didn't have friends in moderation, it very much turns out so.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Meshtar wrote:
KiwiLeKiller wrote:

I meant in a sense that it is pointless. Application process has always been public and lengthy, giving people time to express their opinions of applicants, support and nosupport, see how you judge the replays posted etc. Yet again, second time in lihl ever, we vouch a guy in less than 24 hours since he applied, not giving time everyone to say what they think about their attitude and skill. First case was obviously Vendeta's case.
Stands to gigantic irony that two applicants that were perceived as most toxic in 1200+ by our community were given an express and easy access into lihl. The only reason Shambles and Ice aren't in lihl is because they didn't have friends in moderation, it very much turns out so.

you got no friends in moderation and you're vouched too.
-outargumented.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Anyway i'll lock this thread, everyone can PM his thoughts to moderation, else this thread will explode into a spamfest.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue May 14, 2019 2:28 am

I remember farming klaas elo on 1200 back when it was 1100+. His ego is at least 3x bigger than his skill but his skill is enough for a trial imo. I like to imagine him as a more skilled, slightly less retarded German version of meshtard. Good luck with trial.

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 pm

salam guys
Nice guy I played many games with and agenst and never got problem with him.
I guess his skill is more than good to have trail , I played and watched him in lihl games also he look like he fit in lihl very fast and very well .

!support with big love
+1 Deutscher Spieler ist immer empfohlen :D :D :D :D

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 am

I don't remember any games with you but, as far as i can see here, you got a big 90% support, so i imagine that you deserve your trial.
If i can give you a good advice to be well accepted by the community, it would be : listen to others, observe and learn from your games played. Don't forget that most of players here have played thousands games, and its supposed to be a league with the best ltd players so its kinda different of 1200+bot.
After a while, you will be able to make calls and advice others with the same game 'meta' knowledge of the rest.
That being said good luck to you dude.

P.S : Coming from you vendeta, it makes no sense at all, it's like ace of spades calling someone else tk'er. (Im joking ace of tk'es, i laff u)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu May 16, 2019 2:26 am

Good to know ur still thinking about me, looking for ways to insert unnesecary trashtalk.

Love u too.
D.S. 1989

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Thu May 16, 2019 4:01 pm

@tariqtd @n1ll3 and @Le_Don ty for ur statement and support.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Tue May 28, 2019 6:51 pm

decent player, good guy... but he doesn't know that bear + proton leak 8 mobs on lvl 1, so for now i gotta !nosupport him

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Wed May 29, 2019 4:24 pm

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed May 29, 2019 8:18 pm

7years wrote:decent player, good guy... but he doesn't know that bear + proton leak 8 mobs on lvl 1, so for now i gotta !nosupport him

ACE WAS THERE
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
7years (Thu May 30, 2019 12:39 pm)

Return to “Accepted”