thegreatMOAMOA

Moderator: LIHL Staff

thegreatMOAMOA
Aura Tree

thegreatMOAMOA

Postby thegreatMOAMOA » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: theMOA
What is your Discord account? : #MOAMOA5241
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: ace, dodo, mud, krocis, ben klaa, any lihl player who played 1200+ lately
Do you have Gproxy installed? : +
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide: !ignore cran
Attachments
SKELETOR.w3g
yolo with bad roll and decent push
(654.43 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
PEEWEEGHOUL.w3g
nothing interesting in midgame, im on 150 rr lvl 14 with biggest lane but nothing good to build
(770.95 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
OProll.w3g
Easy roll to play : hades necro druid (but I forgot t1 in front of hades lvl 20 :( )
(740.97 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
malfinf.w3g
malfinf yolo mid lvl 10 and 15
(664.92 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
EGG HR.w3g
few mistake in this game (useless ob lvl 4 and 1 lj overpush at arena) but I'm sure you will enjoy lvl 7 (watch it in 1/2 speed)
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 95 times

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: thegreatMOAMOA

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Nosupport since u didn't mention

Jk! Good player, fits.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Hello moamoa,
I will most likely do your vouch request on sunday, if no other mod that knows you and has experience from 1200 bot community will do it before me ( waiting for more feedback).
In the meantime, i added you to lihl-candidates, so u are able to observe lihl-games. Feel free to check out our community and get to know us.
Have a good week and hopefully see u on sunday ingame ;)

Edit: You will need to send us an ingame screenshot so we are sure that youll be able to participate in screenshot tests while playing Lihl.You can send it to our staff on forum or discord, as you like.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:36 pm

nice person, decent builder(some mistakes time to time but np), decent kc, think he can do ok in trial and will we see :)
!support
gl.

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Seen both good builds and mistakes builds.
And his not dumb as fuck like some 1200 personalities.
Think should let him trial.
!support

Yologeomancer

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:38 pm

support

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:14 pm

support

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 pm

support, play with him on a daily basis and he is consistently a good player

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 am

Played with him in 1200+ many times. Reliable player and good attitude.
!support

eloking
Aura Tree

Postby eloking » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:05 am

!support

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:29 pm

200% support.

Fits in all aspects

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 am

As a quick disclaimer these'll be shorter than most of the rep reviews I do since I also played a lot with you recently and agree that
you should fit well

Spoiler!
egg hr:

- for level 2 I'm not so sure its worth splitting with the egg so early, (ik its good 7) but i think its a bit worse for 2/3/4 where
you want the eggs to share still since their dmg isnt irrelevant yet. (i'm not actually sure about this just theorycrafting
with 20/20 hindsight : ) )

- for 3 its pretty much always better to add second phantom rather than upg hellraiser, 2 phantom has overall more dps considering
dmg intervals on 3 and around 500 more total hp especially since you guys were concerned about resend

- I disagree that ur ob 4 was too bad, I think main reason it failed was bo killed the split egg fast then had free run at phantom.
I think without split egg he would hit 1 egg then second egg and you could do a lot better there. Other thing with phantom is
particularly on 4, if u underbuild vs fast bo u can leak literally entire wave and be dead from then on so I think it was fine

- good hold 7

- Agree with u that 7/9 was 1 too many lj, seemed kinda unnecessary that game and definitely messed with your flexibility to hold/leak
as desired

-- Overall decent game with a roll/build thats uncommon and reasonably difficult to play. Placement was good and I particularly liked
that you aimed for the hold in a gamestate where hold was helpful, rather than playing that way because you can when you got x2 fullhold
in team. Coupla mistakes, particularly with hr on 3, unless u have another small phantom already i think hr is always worse than second
phantom.

- OProll

- nothing to say unitl 10, for the t1 placement I think off the wall is fine but still needs to be in front of the hades, if spawn is far
right with how u placed the spectre it might not tank (one tile further in front is better)

- ur right for 20, missing shaman blocker and could afford t1 infront hades also if no tk servant ;)

- overall pretty much perfectly played

- peeweeghoul

- not the biggest fan of the placement with ghoul behind, since he has lifesteal you want him to tank at least a little early on.
I think either making him on the wall same line or behind and 4 slots to the right so he tanks on flanks is better (i pref wall placement)

- good call on resend 3

- good game overall, u played lane well. Only minor thing is i would sell some of the malfs u dropped to get all abno for 17 rather than
a few abno and a few sitting as malf

- skeletor

- purple disagreed that you didnt go tot/alpha, I think either way is okay but I agree with u that if u play tot alpha it only goes well
if brainless ob, otherwise ur useless like +10 harlot lane

- good build 1-10 and u got the mudman compliment!! genuinely the best feeling in LTD when mudman says u played good <3
(or when yolostyle exists)

- overall good game, not much to say rly, was well played lane+midgame with below avg roll

-malfinf

- nothing to say, good game

- random replay https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11794341

- wyvern with wagon start

- some ppl will say wagon should be infront wyv, i disagree but I do like 1x wagon in front of wyv on 3 for bo protection
that wagon also good for stopping wr dying too fast on 5 without removing too much dps for 6/8 like building all wagon infront would

- dont forget to push /5 @ arena :p

- fine build unlucky to not mid 16

Overall you appear as a calm and consistent player with good tower knowledge and game sense, if you keep up this standard, are open to learning from others and taking relevant advice then there's no reason you shouldn't do very well here.

Note that you'll be vouched as thegreatMOAMOA and your discord name will need to match your ingame name for you to sign properly, if needed we're happy for you to make a new wc3 account and vouch you on that if you'd prefer not to change your discord name.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:
Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:57 pm

support

Legionaire[1o1]
Armored Tree

Postby Legionaire[1o1] » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:26 pm

Support!

point
Forest Walker