MrTown[UC]@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

MrTown[UC]
Basic Tree

MrTown[UC]@useast

Postby MrTown[UC] » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Well hello there.

1. Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Well im MrTown.
No other accs out there.

[2. Please provide some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level.
I dont have any replays saved, do i really have to? ^^

3. If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
Unban[UC], Wolke, 32.beckham, Hutzu, diablo_, akitos, affederkackt, donbola, kwycky, marshmallows, dong[thai], wolfwarrior, keero, guennter, cutelittleshoe

4. Any additional information that you would like to provide: I´ve got blue eyes and once i hit a guy in the face playing volleyball...

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: MrTown[UC]@useast

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello!
Yes, we do need replays :)
You can find your games here: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... n%5Buc%5D/
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

MrTown[UC]
Basic Tree

Postby MrTown[UC] » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Tought so but worth a try... Will look for some tomorrow or so. Gdn8

MrTown[UC]
Basic Tree

Postby MrTown[UC] » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Well here im back to show you two replays. I chose short games for one the game being decided in the early stages and second not to take too much of your time ;-) And i didnt want to show you boring standard yolo play. Pls send advice if you know how to play those combinations better.

1: LodTFLocksemiyolo

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4858249

This role presented me a comfortable and at the same time difficult call for the gamestart. Two very strong options occured to me: Nightmare+ Bottom feeder and the one i went for. Nm+bf are strong yolo with the option to to rather well on 5 and 8. I saw 2 aquaplays and nothing from orange. Problem was as always when you play in 1100 the communication. I didnt know that orange would go for Lod too so i canceled wisp and went Lod to have warrs 1 counter. When i saw Lod on orange i briefly thought about going back to nm but decided against it since wisp was already canceled and i wanted to play my advantage i got from it. The lvl 1 send from the enemy team gave me the option to go for nm at 3 which is playable too. I decided against it for the following reasons: 2lod troll are decent on 5 and since orange covered it no Problem there. Lod + nightmares would have been stronger on 8 than 2 lods troll but since we got 8 covered by aquas no problem there as well. The path i went for gives a good option to do well on 10 and is stronger in First Arena ( blocker for mass aoe) than Lod+nm imo. Since i didnt know that orange had tf too i went for it. The main advantage from this build imo is the insane midgame strength from 10-20 with considerable good income. ( Mass Hades stronger than in combination with nm imo)

2: HalfbreedRenevantHarpyyolo

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 843183.w3g

At game start i thought about rr briefly but came to the conclusion that its an above average start and halfbreeds can be usefull midgame. I dont like Half+t2 for lvl 2 additional halfbreed ( if no aoe, since its too weak imo vs warrs) so i added Renevant. At lvl 2 i could have spamed 3 more acolytes as blocker for damage dealer Renevant but i like harpys for later. I usually tend to add slow units ( eg harpy gnoll) to protect strong single one hit units. During later early game i decided to go for 4 Renevants to be able to revover better at lvl 9 which is crucial to not fail in midgame with those units. Going for more Halfbreed would have been strong leak 9 imo.

All in all i know my way around all typical common yolo or holder plays. I dont have mastered all combinations, eg i had a game with grizzly and dwarven where i went for grizzly 5 and 2 at 7. And in 1100 it pays of to not go that hard yolo ( semi play like 7/2 sometines at 7). I am ok at early game calls ( Send/king timings) but rather have some trouble with midgame calls. But its getting better tough. Since i will play with more experienced players i hope to get some input there.

sry for the long post :-)
Greetings

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:20 pm

I should deny you for applying so late, hehe. I played 6 games with/against you, and I could tell that you got the basics down. So far I see the biggest weakness to be after lvl 10. I'm no good instructor/teacher in-game, as I'm often multi-tasking by teaching my wife the German language, so I haven't said anything to you in the games yet regarding the lvl 10+ problems. But I wont consider this factor in your application as you will see and be taught what to do and how to do it when/if you are accepted into lihl.

Gonna watch your replays in a bit.

Atm I am sure you will be accepted in, as you know how to yolo without suiciding and how to hold or semi up to lvl 10. Which is the most important and the rest will come after some fine-tuning.

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”