trancer@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

Re: elektro@useast

Postby elektro » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 am

i question.. why do i have to change my ip temporarily to play battlenet ??? i live in spain and i changed the ip with some random ip fro UK..

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:13 am

That shouldn't be necessary and also not allowed. We (Game mods, not lihl mods) ban any IPs we find, which are proxy or VPN, as they are used for ban-dodging.

I'd recommend opening up a topic at technical support: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
They should be able to help you.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 am

well i understand, but if i dont change my ip, it keeps showing me that error, this is the one. http://es.tinypic.com/r/hvo5fl/8

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:55 pm

anyone can help me out ?? and 1 more thing, i cant see Lihl games in battlenet, if anyone can tell me the game´s name..( i connect azeroth- us east)

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:05 pm

-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 pm

are u sure i cant play lihl from uswest?? cause i logged on un uswest realm and i tried to join "clan lihl" and it said "the channel clan lihl is a restricted channel and u cannot join it". please try to vouch urbn.dsrt name to give it a try.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 am

It only works on useast 100%. Did you make any progress with your problem so far? Did you contact your provider? Got any help from Blizzard support?
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:37 am

both. i called my provider and they said THEY CANNOT CHANGE MY IP. I contacted with battlenet suport and they called me back on my cell phone, and they said they dont know what is the problem and that they have not the tool yet to see if my ip is restricted or not. and when they will have it they will call me again. join channel lihl to talk please.:)

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:10 am

problem is. channel lihl in uswest is not the same channel like lihl in useast
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:55 am

The message you are receiving "the channel clan lihl is a restricted channel and u cannot join it", that is because clan lihl does NOT exist on USWest. You can have clan lihl in all 4 realms. But they are NOT connected. They can be totally different people and the 4 channels are NOT the same. If you are on clan lihl at USWest and I am on clan lihl at USEast, then we wont see each other in the channel.
Looks rather grim for you so far. We can leave the application open until you can find a way to fix this problem.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:04 pm

i fixed it!!!!! i can play useast server!!! i fixed it all alone !! God i am so smart:))))))))) i shutted down my router last evening, for 10 hours and now when turned it on i pressed his reset button. and when i turned on the laptop and checked my ip it was different :)) i also tryed useast server and works. works too for europe server. so yeah, its done !!:))), now, if u please, teach me how i join lihl :D:D:D
EDIT: trancer@useast is the account name

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Hah, ok, good job :P

trancer@useast vouched, read below.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----

Return to “Accepted”