SooSooSQuiSHY@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Drahque
Donator

Re: SooSooSQuiSHY@useast

Postby Drahque » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:31 pm

This guy isn't LIHL material.

With infantry he got 77 income at lvl 10.

He makes a shitty call to send 12 AND 13, especially when if they hadn't send 12, they could've won 13 with a bigger send.

He leak lvl 15 even though, he didn't get a demon.

Game: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5108033

SooSooSquishy
Aura Tree

Postby SooSooSquishy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Lol 77income and semi hold 10 is bad since when? and i did not leak on 15 so drahque does not know what hes talking about. He talks a game on a replay he clearly didnt watch

SooSooSquishy
Aura Tree

Postby SooSooSquishy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 pm

And i did not make call to send 12 and 13 either so he just dig his hole. congrats on being a moron

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:23 pm

He was in the game. He is varsity.

Anyway, any personal comments aren't welcome here, guys.

@soosoosquishy will watch random replays on Monday, if you don't post anything until then.

SooSooSquishy
Aura Tree

Postby SooSooSquishy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:44 pm

I know he was in the game, he made it clearly obvious. I dont appreciate the personal Attack he makes on me when he doesnt even look at the chat log to see what calls were made or bother even paying attention. Cuz i did clear my lane on 15. All he did was make responses on a game expecting me not to defend myself. If his accusations were true i would have no problem with what he said. But dont say im a bad player cuz i made a call for 12-13 and that I didnt hold. He says i give lihl a bad name in game cuz i switched teams, yet he makes false accusations about a player to prevent them from being vouched to join league. I just ask who is really a bad reflection of a lihl player im not even in lihl but i can tell you its not me...

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:36 pm

@soosoosquishy drahque isnt in lihl aswell ;) so chill out. he just want to start some drama it seems. dont bother reacting to his posts ^^
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

SooSooSquishy
Aura Tree

Postby SooSooSquishy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:58 am

here a few replays from today. not the best shows some skill set. I didnt win in all but dont have to win in all to show skill
Attachments
Replay_2015_01_21_1830.w3g
(815.39 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Replay_2015_01_21_1101.w3g
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
Replay_2015_01_21_1201.w3g
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 26 times
Replay_2015_01_21_1738.w3g
(2.73 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
Replay_2015_01_21_1918.w3g
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 29 times

SooSooSquishy
Aura Tree

Postby SooSooSquishy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:54 am

Considering circumstances on this one. (team member being troll) could have turned out worst
Attachments
Replay_2015_01_21_2118.w3g
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 24 times

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:32 pm

i have seen gog with 12 income on 10 really

V1rus
Treant

Postby V1rus » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks for the replays :)
the first one is the best imo :D good sprite yolo, only slight overbuild for lvl 4,6 and i wouldnt bother to build for 7/8 because you dont hold anyway. Besides that you did alright imo.
I let the moderators describe the other replays cause they have to decide anyway :P often your biggest leak is tower placement. (archers, hydra in back etc)

But he really is a nice guy and he def listens to more expierienced players. Its fun to play with him and he will improve quickly imo.
He has my support for a trial :)

Greetings
V1rus

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Watched the 1st (alphabetical order), where you had archers and mutants and lods.
So far so good until it hit lvl 6. You guys sent at 5 and saw that their got wave. Towers = Spawn + Wolverines and such.
For lvl 6 you got 3 Elite and 2 engineers. Ok, 2 Elite + 2 engineers would have done it too imo (maybe add small archer).

But now you have about 290 gold at the end of 6, and you are 7/2. You decide to build your 4th elite, 1 small one and a scientist. Here I thought that you guys don't have a holder and that's why you stay low. But it turns out that you guys had immolation. Bad decision! The rest was ok, but this really surprised me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Watching the 2nd replay (with spawn beginning). Legionator@europe banned 2 days for AS-abuse.

Rest of the replay was okayish. Personally I'd have pushed harder at start since purp was staying low for no reason (thinks he can play holder with LODs...)

----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Replay with Ygg yolo
Okay replay nothing really to complain about.

4th replay with sprites
Well, too short to comment on.

5th replay with hydras/captain/druids
No complaints.

6th and final replay
Good until 10, terrible after 10. Young frost dragon? Why? I dunno how many RRs you did, but that wasn't the best idea.

SooSooSquishy
Aura Tree

Postby SooSooSquishy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:03 pm

@hutzu
Ya i admit there are a few kinks i need to iron out with my building. I think my thought process was to be able to hold 8 well for the first replay you watched... I cant remember i played alot of games yesterday, But all in all there are alot of changes to high level LTD since i was playing actively in season 2-3. hard yolo was just being started when i stopped it seems. Im still working a few kinks but im picking it up quick i feel like, it helps i have observed a few of the lihl games as well. I will be at peak playing im positive soon though

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:11 pm

SooSooSquishy@useast vouched

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”