BBO.BBO@ASIA.BATTLE.NET

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BBo
Aura Tree

BBO.BBO@ASIA.BATTLE.NET

Postby BBo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:45 am

1. Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: bbo.bbo@asia.battle.net..... yolo@asia.battle.net

2. Please provide some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level. (Do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL):

[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1100+ #34

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 204983.w3g

[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1100+ #93

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 194872.w3g

[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1100+ #39

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 199719.w3g

[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1100+ #74

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 206890.w3g

[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1100+ #50

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 206008.w3g

[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1100+ #67

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 206591.w3g

3. If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: wolfwarrior 1006 beepboopbeep

4. Any additional information that you would like to provide:

im from korea BBo.BBo@asia i made account BBO.BBO@useast also

and... i wanna play lihl i heard from wolfwarrior this lihl really funny and there r many good players
Last edited by BBo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MichaelSong
Treant

Re: BBO.BBO@ASIA.BATTLE.NET

Postby MichaelSong » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:49 am

Thank you for applying.
Since I will go sleep soon, I will check replays tomorrow unless Hutzu or Diablo_ check your replays faster and give comments.
I'm not sure 3 replays would be enough to judge your skills.
So after I check your replays, there is possibility that I can request several more replays if judging is on borderline.
(4~5 replays are best, but 3 is somewhat on borderline to know your exact skills unless you show good ones)
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

pewpew lasergun
Treant

Postby pewpew lasergun » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:10 am

i am not mod but i play with against u bbo in 1100 bot

i watched reps in fast forward up to lvl10

I like your hybrid build, and your overall play, shows you can build with anything.

rep 3 it was fast forward but i laughed at anti i think on ur grey so they dont get owned, although not allowed in lihl,
confirms ur knowledge of the game.

u'll make great friend with beep who is currently canned for the same reason lol

i think you will be a great addition to lihl.

best of luck ^^

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:12 am

First replay i only had to watch till level 3 (you antistuck, bad choices of towers,oracle....) overall in need of training
Second replay (2 engineers then 2 archers...) bad
Third replay you build in dark green area you anti stuck as well.
I wont spend time in watching the fourth replay.In my opinion you fail to understand the differences between lihl and pub games.If you are willing to learn you are always welcome to clan lihl east so someone can teach you.Not ready to join yet imo.
P.s Pew whats the need to use irony for beep in an apply? *sigh*

pewpew lasergun
Treant

Postby pewpew lasergun » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:30 am

if u read his app he is beep friend ^^
nothing wrong with a fun statement

ur statement about anti stuck is wrong, it is within the ent31 rules and those r ent31 replays.
u need to be objective.

He semi 7/1 for 7 in rep 1 if i remember, im not sure what u find wrong with that.
i watched in ff x8 and could read that his wisps went off before he rr archer, reading is a nice skill to have :D
regardless tbh ur bashing his app for reasons i wont state. :!:
one thing for sure, he wont be a "censored" elo player :!: ( its a joke, i have nothing against u armed or against anyone for that matter :p )

anyway lets not make any drama. let mod handle vouches, I only comment cause i played bbo and he is in my time zone ^^

its 7 am too early in the morning, have a good day ^^

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:13 pm

pewpew lasergun wrote:if u read his app he is beep friend ^^
nothing wrong with a fun statement

ur statement about anti stuck is wrong, it is within the ent31 rules and those r ent31 replays.
u need to be objective.

He semi 7/1 for 7 in rep 1 if i remember, im not sure what u find wrong with that.
i watched in ff x8 and could read that his wisps went off before he rr archer, reading is a nice skill to have :D
regardless tbh ur bashing his app for reasons i wont state. :!:
one thing for sure, he wont be a "censored" elo player :!: ( its a joke, i have nothing against u armed or against anyone for that matter :p )

anyway lets not make any drama. let mod handle vouches, I only comment cause i played bbo and he is in my time zone ^^

its 7 am too early in the morning, have a good day ^^

Anti stuck statement was wrong i ask for your forgiveness
Why would anyone rr mutants in the first place?.

BBo
Aura Tree

Postby BBo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:55 pm

haha thanks
for reason about rr ->
becuz i got mutant continuously three times... again again again.... .T.T it make me tired... i wanna build another tower..
but too late.. already pushed.. two wisp thats why mutant+archer do u understand? what i say? i am not good at english sorry...
anyway thanks respond and i know lihl rules if i play in lihl ofc. i didnt using antistuck almost people using antistuck in 1100 haha. :D

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Since I know BBo.BBo's english fluency is not that great. I would like to explain more easier than usual.

First Replay(5204983)

Overall: Bad.

lvl 2: regarding halfbreed and sprite is same roll, I should recommend sprite > halfbreed in lihl.
lvl 3: building medicine man would not be good in this early, I would say building sprite is better, but your thought could be described as building oracles and play semi overall game, so I won't comment furthermore. ( Usually, LIHL players don't build oracle pre 10 in lihl, and they play sprite > halfbreed )
But, I do like the fact that you communicate your teammates to send 5 against their blasters and harlots instead of send 7 ( good order and communication )
lvl 5: I don't think building 2nd halfbreed at 5 is good.
lvl 7: building 2 halfbreed are okay when considered your building( I would say bad if you didn't build oracle ) but can't think building 1100 and still leaking about 10+ is good. Also, should have thought that they didn't send 5 + they have harlots and blasters = they will send hard at 7. Pushing Jack > 2 halfbreed should be better option when you have upgraded king. ( Futhermore, halfbreed is bad at 8, should have thought different option if he was intended to play better in early )
lvl 8: Still you leak 8 with 1260 against no send ( if it was LIHL, they might have send against you because they had 2 blasters player ) this replay should be perfect example why LIHL players do not like to use halfbreed and oracle pre 10
lvl 10: I don't like the fact that you build 1640 value and still only getting 1 boss. Next time, if you want to try hold please build anti-mass with your building.
after lvl 10: nothing to comment about, game ended at lvl 15

@VaLeRd I saw you were same team with BBo.BBo and wanted to comment since you were on this replay. I didn't see carefully about you in this game because I was mainly focusing on BBo.BBo. However, you finished up with defending their send at lvl 15 which made your team to win this game. and your building style could be regarded as somewhat intelligent ( when I saw on lvl 10 and lvl 15 ), goob job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Replay(5194872)

Overall: Good for me.

Personally, I do like mixing yolo towers when you have basic knowledge and I was having fun while watching this replay.

lvl 2: It was very risky move to rr engineers ( overall, it was better because you rred archers. ) So, at least if you wanted rr, try to drop small 20 gold engineers in case of bad rr.
lvl 6: Do not use antistuck before lvl and let engineers to comeback your lane. Although this is not against rule, I think it is abuse of antistuck and very un-mannered play.
lvl 9~10: In my opinion, it should be better to make small archers behind the EA instead of next to EA because when you were planning to get bosses, EA(Elite Archers) should tank instead of A(Archers). So, next time try to build Archers in position that EA could tank instead of them.
And try archers in vertical building style instead of horizontal building style since making 1 lane of archers are most effective and prefered ways of building archers in LIHL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Replay(5199719)

Overall : Good again.

Solid replay for semi greymane + ice troll + warlocks + mermaids.
Holding 7 about 1.5 lanes with semi value.
Killing 5~6 bosses at lvl 10 which made your team to save heal at lvl 10.
Your lumberjack was not bad compared to your teammates.

I remember ZTX)Fiji was always mentioning when playing Greymane: " Try to clear at least your own lanes at 7 " and I agree with Fiji's opinion when playing greymane. Since, there is another way to play greymane as extreme yolo style, I do respect both styles and this replay was very enough to satisfy my view of semi greymane.

I saw similar style of building like Braveheart_wins and trancedout which I think solid players in LIHL.

I won't comment on this replay cause I think you did pretty good job.

However, Please do not use abusive AS ( I don't mind using AS to catch leaks in ally's leak, but using AS BEFORE round starts and using towers intentionally to go mid seems not good for me. )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will check 1~2 more replays because First replay and 2nd,3rd replays show extreme difference in tower skills, I would like to see 1~2 more replays. To be honest, I really satisfied at 3rd replay, which seems to be enough.
But since first replay was bad for me, I would like to see few more and decide carefully.
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

VaLeRd
Aura Tree

Postby VaLeRd » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Thank you for opinion.
Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Fourth Replay(5206890)

Overall: Not good.

I don't like to enforce players to play like guideline. However, I don't undertand players build Archers like horizontal slope, not vertical lane. I saw elektro- build archers like that, and I don't think Archers building like that is good. It's not my prejudice but I saw so many games of archers and do think should build in veritcal, one lane at first for best outcome.

lvl 3: if you have built 2 Elite archers like
EA I WALL
EA I WALL
not
Blank EA I WALL
EA Blank I WALL
you should have managed more better against BO at 3 because
if you build
Blank EA <<<<<<< surrounded by 60 degrees
EA Blank <<<<<<< this archer is surrounded by nearby 300 degrees and you leak more than

EA <<<<<<<<<<< surrounded by 180 degrees
EA <<<<<<<<<<< surrounded by 180 degrees with late dmg sharing.

lvl 9~10: You built small elite archers in front of EA and also upgrading 5th elite archer which is unnecessary against lvl 10 bosses.
I don't understand why you build all small archers in front of EA, if you're planning to kill bosses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're on borderline atm, and I will decide it after watching more later.

Fifth replay (5206890)

Overall: Between Good and normal.

The main advantage could be said I can't say which point is bad, but you're not extremely good.
However, finished up defending 15 your lane and sniped 2 demon at mid seems good enough.

lvl 10: Pushing lumberjack instead of building polarbear should be better when you have no boss killer and playing phantoms. Give up 10, trusting your teammates and upped king.
lvl 11: To be honest, as you can see your towers split, you built polar bear way too infront of phantoms. But, I would not say this one is bad due to personal difference of perspective and can be seen as differently from one to one.
lvl 12: Don't build druids on lvl 12 and also placement is not good. ( you built on other side of wall ) Because, it can be sniped seperately and your magnataur slow aura won't effect that far.
lvl 13: Don't build orc warchief as well. Upgrading phantoms to raisers and massing them is much better than building druids and orc warchief until lvl lvl 14: ( You also have perfect magnatuar with raisers, druids could be good anti-demon but I don't recommend to build it pre 14 unless you have more than 10 raisers. )
lvl 15: Nice holding your lane with sniping 2 demons in the mid.

I think this is enough to give him vouch.
I would give vouch under BBo.BBo@Useast

@BBo.BBo
Please try to read what I wrote to you, and I recommend you to observe several games of LIHL before you play.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”