RadiantCrystal@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

RadiantCrystal@useast

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:52 pm

1. Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
RadiantCrystal@useast, RadiantCrystal@entconnect
2. Please provide some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level. (Do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL):
Replay0.w3g
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
^^Newest replay came out
Replay1.w3g
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
^^Caution** this replay contains use of antistuck, viewer discretion is advised. I included it because it is one of the few times in total I get archers
Replay2.w3g
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

Replay3.w3g
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

Replay4.w3g
(730.45 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

Replay5.w3g
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 30 times

Replay6.w3g
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 34 times

Replay7.w3g
(2.06 MiB) Downloaded 35 times

Replay8.w3g
(2.72 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

3. If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
wolfwarrior/69korea74, SooSooSquishy, Akitos, V1rus, elektro, MrTown[UC], SONY-, Donbola, guennter and some others
@Akitos I said I would @ you and I will :D
4. Any additional information that you would like to provide:
well I just want to play in lihl, that's all :D
Last edited by RadiantCrystal on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

elektro
Treant

Re: RadiantCrystal@useast

Postby elektro » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:56 pm

i didn´t check any replay, i dont think i have to, i know him for about an year and i spent so much time saying he should aply.
Support.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:54 pm

gogo vouch him pls :)
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

pewpew lasergun
Treant

Postby pewpew lasergun » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm

i never c u play, because u keep join and leave pub games in lobby.
apparently u go merc in games. which is fine since its within ent18 rules.

if your replays are good and u get vouched, u cant dodge ( not sign to a game because of lihl elo ).

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:23 pm

@elektro @Guennter @greatbeyond Thanks for the support guys
@pewpew lasergun
As for your concern, when you solo with 2.3k elo acc, how can you not choose the game carefully in mega/euro, when you win you get ~1elo and lose-29??? I think anyone would do the same. As it's filled with noobs. Also I don't dodge on useast account, so you don't need to worry about dodging in lihl.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:27 am

Thanks for applying LIHL,
Since I don't have enough time to look over replays
I will check later and give my thought. ( unless Diablo_ and Hutzu go faster than me. )
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

V1rus
Treant

Postby V1rus » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm

I played with him and i have positiv memories about his skill and behaviour.

/support

Greetings
V1rus

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:55 pm

@V1rus Thanks for the support :D
Spoiler!

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Watched Replay 0 so far.

It's okayish. Building-placement is bad. W-build makes absolutely no sense. Wasting 690 on seers of darkness which are just useless. Why not upgrading copter to heli instead of building 2 helis? Building 2 copters in the middle makes also no sense. Yes, symmetry, I get that, but highly inefficient.
350g aquas do hold lvl 4, unlike your statement to teal. You just need to build them right.
Useless to OB for lvl 5. You get stomp, you expect a send on lvl 5, so rather up instead of going value with aquas.
Overall waaaaaaay too many aquas. Your yolo suffered because of it. You could have been at least 30 (I'd guess 50-60) income more than you were on 10.

Will watch rest tomorrow.

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 pm

@Hutzu
350 aqua will leak if unlucky, yes it holds sometimes but sometimes not. I don't know what you mean by could achieve ~50 income more cause I still get 7/2 by 5 and 7/4 by end of lv 6, I made 575 value because I know teamate will leak regardless of sends or not and I rather not show king skill if I have another choice. Also it's not ob if you went 1 ocean slanted with tier 1 that's 555 val and need to build more for 6 anyway. I hold 8 and 9 with 1.1k value where if I went 7/6 instead of 7/5 I would leak at least 12+ zombies. I build seer of darkness for lv 20 reference and rerolled to prepare for lv 14 right after. I wouldn't have made them if I didn't get disciple, this is the only reason I made seer. Yes helicopter wise, I just like the symmetry, by that time we know it's gg on 14 already so no matter.

Continue on:
That is not to say I won't try different play styles and I understand it is very game dependent on what you do as opposed to a fixed style. So while my way may work out this specific game, I am definitely going to divert my play style under different circumstances.
Spoiler!

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:04 am

i think u should push it early, to get the income and dont care for this low amount of leaks (its not only the income, it also is a stronger send) but that is a minor mistake, it if is one.
though, building a seer as lvl 20 reference is a joke ^^ building lvl 20 refference for so much gold such early in game is unneccesary + seer aint even rly strong 20 :) (not hold-deciding like sov/asc/or something like this)

but the games i played with u today still let me think u are ready :P
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:58 am

@Guennter
Thanks for the comment, like I said in previous post, I would have never built seer in the first place IF I didn't have messiah at the same time.
As for pushing income, I am very flexible and will adapt on a per game basis based on team strategy and units so we can let this point go now :D I just wanted to share my thoughts on why I built like that in the previous post.

As for the W aqua build, I used to have medicineman as part of the roll and I thought W shape would maximize the effectiveness of the aura. Of course, selling an aqua later in the game to make way for oracle is also viable.
Spoiler!

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:53 am

Replay 0:

Overall: Bad.

Hutzu commented your replay 0 is okayish.
But I do have different opinion.
To me, it was bad.
Maybe, it was due to so high expectation about you.
But, without any expectation, I do not understand of W build.

Main Reason: Cannot understand your building W position with aqua.Seemed like Built up towers without any consideration. You said in game that you fear about they send lvl 14 and why do you build 2nd seer at lvl 11 and building 2 upped copter in simliar place, rather than building wardens against lvl 14?
Furthermore,
You mentioned,
That is not to say I won't try different play styles and I understand it is very game dependent on what you do as opposed to a fixed style. So while my way may work out this specific game, I am definitely going to divert my play style under different circumstances.

I did like this quote which you replied which seemed that you have insight on LTD.
However, I'm kinda disappointed after watching replay 0.
Since so many people have supported you, I cannot deny that I had very high expectations about him and didn't think I would go to watch many replays than 2 replays.
To be honest, after watching 2 replays ( 0 and 1 ), I do doubt some points that why people think he is ready for LIHL.
I guess that is due to Pub ELO.

I do agree most points of Hutzu.
It's okayish. Building-placement is bad. W-build makes absolutely no sense. Wasting 690 on seers of darkness which are just useless. Why not upgrading copter to heli instead of building 2 helis? Building 2 copters in the middle makes also no sense. Yes, symmetry, I get that, but highly inefficient.
350g aquas do hold lvl 4, unlike your statement to teal. You just need to build them right.

Can't say more.

I would like to comment several things.
lvl 1: It is not big stuff but I do not understand why you overbuild with aqua. it is okay when your all teammates suck at lvl 1 when imagine they go warriors, you can of course overbuild.However, your team has excellent towers against lvl 1 against warriors. You don't even need to ob, I would rather play like teal with 4 aqua with right build rather than weird W build. In my opinion, Overbuilding when you're yoloing is just for stupids who don't know how much value would need to defend each level.
lvl 4: you built exactly 425 value (8 aquas and 1 spectre) Do you think you had to build 1 more aqua when you built 375 for lvl 3. I do think 350 aqua value still hold lvl 4, and you built 75 more gold at lvl 4. You can ask "why should this is regarded as OB?" You can think I'm so critical. But please know that building mininum and going fast wisp can cause you more bigger when yoloing. To me, it seems like you just don't know how much value are needed every round as aqua yolo.
lvl 6: If you built normal aqua build, you wouldn't leak lvl 6 with 675 value which seemed to me so stupid.
lvl 10: building disciple, Okay I would like to comment this one. It is okay when you're just thinking of lvl 10. However, your team wasn't desperate about defending level 10. I would rather build copters instead of disciple when you do not have towers which are need of mana generation. Disciple and Messiah is not regarded as good towers when you do not have towers with mana. Do aqua need mana?
Arena: Why do you build darkness of seer when you're going for arena. I would rather build helicopter and upgrade copter since upgraded helicopter give you aura for arena and copter itself is very good at arena. UPGRADED HELICOPTER > SEER OF DARKNESS.
lvl 11~12: Already mentioned at Main reason so I do not want to commented again like bird.

Replay 1:

Overall: Okayish.
It is good that you cleared against double demons and kraken at lvl 17.
But I do doubt about your placement of towers and choices whenever I do watch replays. (read about Arena and lvl 12 if you don't understand what I'm saying.)

lvl 2: You built small archers one in front of Elite archer, one behind the elite archer. I would rather build small archers in front of EA since it shows better holding against lvl 2 when they do send such as furb.
lvl 3: Don't be greedy to get 9 golds by sending wyvern when you can send bloodorc.
Arena: Harlot is regarded as just tank value after lvl 10+, I would rather reroll or build archers instead of harlot. why do you build harlot when you're entering arena?
lvl 11: you harlot position makes you split your army.
lvl 12: Neo tank. I want to ask question. Why you build neo tank next to harlot which is way too in front of Elite archers?
If you were thinking neotank as a tank to save EA, Neotank is not right one.
If you were preparing lvl 17, I would rather recommend building neo tanks behind the archers not next to harlot. The reason should be neo tank is good against 17 when you got combined only with ranges, but its armor type is so weak at lvl 17 golems. I would rather build behind the archers so archers can tank and neo can dmg if you were thinking of lvl 17. Cannot understand.
lvl 17: Nice that you held double demon on your lane. You did your best in game although you lost the game.

I would watch further more replays later, but I do not understand your overall building position. If you were aim to look different by building differently without consideration, I do not respect your opinion. There is always no right answer when you're playing LTD, but since LIHL is very high-skilled league, you have to play to maximize your effectiveness of towers to make best results.
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:04 am

@MichaelSong
Thanks for the comment
There is a lot of discussion on replay 0 and I will say again that I am able to adapt different play styles in a per game basis and not to say more.
As for harlot, my original thought was make 1 mistress for the aura that seduce the creeps but did not find more extra gold for it later on.
Why I build neo tank in front of archers is due to it's range. Neo tank has range of 400 while archer has range of 600 give or take, which means if I build them behind the archers it would take time for them to go up to attack the creep rather than hit on first sight combining the attack power of EA and other units.

As for building style, sometimes I do build differently and you have to take note I have not played in lihl and there is always a learning/adapting curve to everyone, I believe I can adapt quickly after a few games but in the end no one is able to build near perfection without experiencing first.

Since you mentioned pub elo I will also say a little about it. Like I stated before and you probably know just as much that pub games be it mega, euro or 1100+, especially the current 1100+ plays almost completely different than lihl. Getting elo in those games does not equate to elo in lihl and vice versa. I have play with and vs numerous members of lihl in 1100+ and I have to say lihl playing style may result in higher/better income status but it only works good when the entire team knows exactly what they are after. Sadly it is almost never the case thus resulting in a gap in communication or teamwork if you will and cause weird situations like the team holds when really you want leaks and leaks when you don't need it to be. Or something like not enough lumber to send a certain level to finish the opponent whereas if played in lihl you would have enough. Imo the biggest difference between pub and lihl is teamwork, the level of teamwork and cooperation may I say is at a complete different level. What I'm trying to get at is I may be able to win a lot of pub games due to its playstyle does not represent I can get the same level mirrored in lihl. And the replays posted are the results produced under the influence of 1100+ mindset not lihl's and I already have the preparation of reviewers criticizing my style. I believe the most important aspect is one's flexibility and freestyle playing in both pub and lihl and I am quite sure if I am granted the chance to play in lihl, I will excel at both aspects.
Last edited by RadiantCrystal on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler!

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:17 am

I understood now.
I like building style which you're considering in mind about range of towers, which need very good insight about towers.
I do respect that, since I also try at LIHL to build considering about range of towers, such as building melee towers behind the range towers so melee + range can share damage, because if one of towers go die, it's going to lose chance to defend more well.
But, after lvl 10+ I would recommend to make consideration on towers to aim such as lvl 15 and lvl 17 which are most levels that LIHL players like to send. You always have to prepare for the round that might be suspected that opponents will gonna send.

I do like your attitude and you seems like you can improve while you're playing LIHL as I did before.
However, since this is judgement about you can enter league or not, I cannot just let you in to league by your willing to learn attitude.
Just let you know about that. ( That's why I recommend to attach good replays which are similar to LIHL. + I do not mind about antistuck since it's not against the rule outside of LIHL. )

Return to “Accepted”