IamZealot@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

IamZealot
Armored Tree

Re: IamZealot@useast

Postby IamZealot » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:56 pm

well now i see it...i will be more unfair to the unfair peoples and more fair to the fair peoples thats says anything.if i broke a rule you can ban me if i dont you can't and if my replays is ok to join the league i think you have to accept me...if you dont want to accept me on lihl so dont do it.i will repost with another replays and another moderator will check if i can join or not.

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:06 pm

I already mentioned that your replays are enough to enter LIHL.

But, LIHL is not the place only good skilled players can join.
There are certain levels of etiquettes compared to public games and rules to follow in LIHL, and if you are not willing to follow it, I cannot accept you.

You already showed words that could be threatening saying
I will go merc since you guys didn't draw
which is against the rule of 1100+. I didn't think this attitude might be problem since after watching pyro replay, before seeing your chat. Didn't give big attention to guennter's reply about your attitude.

if you speak about the chat so look all the chat and speak about my calls about the sends of the team that never do...if we do we just win...another one to see what a fair people i am...

LTD is team-based game and you have to convince them to follow your calls if your team want to send in another round. Flaming and just ordering them to follow your calls won't really benefit to both of you and your teammates. This can be regarded as TK(team kill) in LIHL. You can get complained by that.

i am not like all others who put only replays that they win i put both replays some guys put replays with antistuck if i put one with antistuck i can have 7/10 at lvl10 so that gonna automatic accept me to lihl?

Why do you mention about antistuck when I'm asking about your willingness to change your attitude, so LIHL players cannot be hurted by your attitude when you entered LIHL?

I'm repeating again, your replays were fine.
However, Will you change your attitude which can make problems in LIHL?
Will you follow the rules?

Edit: am I talking way too hard so you cannot understand? please tell me then I will change the words much more easier to help you understand.
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

IamZealot
Armored Tree

Postby IamZealot » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:18 pm

well some peoples says things some others doing it to not lose on 17 and 20 at normal bot...i just say it because before that happend all the games i played on 1100 draw when someone from my team or another team disconect we just draw so i was thinking about there is a rule that says to draw when someone dc...so a member from my team dc and i was waiting to draw they dont draw and if you check the chat a guy i think he was the FlyBee say draw only on lihl league so after this time my mind was on the lihl league with more fair rules...

IamZealot
Armored Tree

Postby IamZealot » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 pm

and ofcourse i accept the rules of the lihl league

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:40 pm

and ofcourse i accept the rules of the lihl league

Please remember what you said, and actually try to change your attitude a bit flexible.
You're kinda very stubborn.

When you enter LIHL first time, please understand players could have different opinions, and try to respect their opinions as well.
I will give you vouch underIamZealot@Useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

Return to “Accepted”