5223002.w3g
with li
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

MichaelSong
Treant

Re: 1007@useast (revouch)

Postby MichaelSong » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Thank you for re-applying,
I'm very glad that you had come back for your chance to enter LIHL.
Downloaded all replays and will comment within 5 hours, due to I have to look in many replays. :)
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:35 pm

I'll check them now.

Edit:
First 2 replays are ok with only minor mistakes (tho when you have tot making phantoms after lvl 10 is much better than making sea giants. Also once again trying to hold 10 when you had no chance to hold, tho you had 1 heal only, maybe that's why you did it).
Wolves replay: the 2 egg sacks are kinda wasted later on, you don't need them with wolves (just build 2 small ones instead). Once again going 750 value for level 5 when you are "yolo". Still ok all in all.

I will have to watch a few random replays tho to decide.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Forest Walker

Postby 1007 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:20 pm

ty
if u want check random replay
recentrly i used 'hpo' acc check 'hpo'replay

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:54 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5200956
Mixing prisoner and wolves is rather meh. You have 300 gold at level 7, you stay 7/2, up a prisoner and keep 130 gold (and you also don't push during 7)... You then try to hold 10 with 3 maverick and 3 wolves, ofc you will leak hard most times. Then also throwing in a neotank and leak really big on 14 with 3500 value, which you could have held if you just made wolverines. Bad game overall.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5209072
You have aqua and ygg, you start with aquas (good), you make 1 ygg for 5 and 1 for 7 .. meh. 7/1, just to hold your lane and a few creeps in mid on 7 (5 you even leaked) is pretty wasted with aquas. You then upgrade one ygg to tok for level 10 when you have absolutely nothing to hold...

You are close to be ready to accept, but since you still make exactly the same mistakes as on your last application (building too much for 5, almost always being 1500-1700 value on 10 and still leak 2-3 bosses) I will have to deny you again as you show no sign of improvement, which makes me doubt that you would improve in LIHL. Yes I might be wrong, but you will have to first show your capability to improve before we can accept you.

Was writing above before I saw your new reply and now I noticed that those 2 games are a few days old. So I checked 2 more games from HPO and well, they were somewhat better. Still not great, but you shall get your chance in LIHL, but please listen to advice from other players.

@1007
1007@useast vouched.
Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”