xryanius@asia

Moderator: LIHL Staff

sryanius
Basic Tree

xryanius@asia

Postby sryanius » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 am

1. Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:

sryanius@aisa , xryanius@asia

2. Please provide some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level. (Do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL):

In 1100+ bot

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 225134.w3g nightmare

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 220249.w3g harlot

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 212809.w3g lod

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 212383.w3g blaster

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 224849.w3g nightmare 2

3. If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
wolfwarrior , bbo.bbo

4. Any additional information that you would like to provide:

im from korea xryanius@asia i made account ryanius@useast also
Last edited by sryanius on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qvist
Treant

Re: xryanius@asia

Postby Qvist » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:49 am

lolol koreans everywhere :p
I support since i played some games versus him and he seems to do just fine.

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello, Thank for applying LIHL.
I downloaded all the replays and will watch soon.
I will comment after watching it.
:)
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Whats the problem with getting an appa to hold? I didn't watch the replay mind... but it seems like an okay idea to me. if u have nice tanks and some AA or something and appa can let you hold 10 with really low value.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

i agree with marsh :) appa and (i assume they were) upped tuskars are strong 10 if u have something to kill the mass
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 am

Blaster Replay

Overall: Good.

I think there are mainly big 2 building style of blasters within LIHL style, first one is going 3 blasters and 4/1 to hold 7. Second one is going un-upped blasters and going income early. But, after I played numerous games in LIHL, I saw most of people doing 3 blasters semi build until lvl 7. However, I do like this un-upped blasters yolo as well when your team has more decent holds such as ygg.
To be honest, this game, although his team hasn't had holders and his team had wave. I was pretty amazed that he is doing blasters yolo since not many ppl can do it.
I would do 3 blasters if I were in that game because there wasn't any holder to hold 7. I would not criticize too much since his team decided to king and he pushed in right way.
Overall building position was pretty good and nothing to comment much about except lvl 3 and 4.

lvl 3: building mermaid was bad idea since they didn't send lvl 1 or 2, but your team was somewhat pretty ob for lvl 3 so if you pushed wisps with 2 un-upped blasters instead of building mermaid for lvl 3, I think it was more better at later.
lvl 4: Ranger? hmm. You did leak lvl 4. Nevertheless, you didn't leak pretty much anyway.

Holding lvl 10, good value with good lumberjack with good income at arena, Building was pretty solid. Frankly speaking, I thought this replay was very solid and could have compared to LIHL Players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 am

Lod Replay

Overall: Good

I personally agreed with the point of @greatbeyond when I finished watching this replay.
tuskar could be regarded as dead value after 10+. Appa is just soso, it's okay when you got good tanks such as hades.
But can't say Marshy and Guen's opinions seemed to be wrong since he held 10 pretty decently. (It's about different point of view, unless it doesn't look not bad to someone.)
Furthermore, the fact that he held their 15 send and went mid, scoring top at arena, did nice against vs 20 seemed to be enough to give rate as good.

I was about to comment several things in early, such as tuskars but it did work at lvl 10 so would not likely to mention it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare replay (5225134)

Overall: Bad

Ok. To be honest, wasn't too bad at point of view of public game.
But when you play same at LIHL, I think some people will gonna make complaints about your play.

lvl 3: building 2nd ogre and upgrading it again is pretty bad. You built overseer in the middle of game and regarding overseer was in same roll, I would rather recommend you to build overseer at lvl 3 rather than building 2nd upped ogre.
lvl 10: Do you know you're doing very overvalue which can be end up not even kill 1 boss if you're unlucky? (Unlucky here could be said as their hard send.) You did build nightmare and overseer for lvl 10, which seemed to be unnecessary. It was just lucky that they didn't send very harsh and you finish up killing 2 bosses. If it was LIHL, you wasted your gold and didn't even sure about get 1 bosses with nightmare+dg+ogre combo. I should rather push so you can grow bigger at late games.
lvl 12: Why do you build sprite and merdian at lvl 12 when your building style was mostly combined with melee. You got overseer which is perfect to stay with only melee combat, I would rather recommend to build melees. ( if you didn't have more thing good, should have rred instead of building merdian. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harlot replay

Overall: At first, I felt it was bad.
But after seeing from different point of view, I was somewhat impressed that you could also do harlot yolo. ( since many of ppl usually leak when you're doing harlot yolo or fail to push, but you seemed okay. )

If I were in that game, I should have gone to holder harlot since your team has no holder and not sure but remember as your team didn't have immo. In LIHL, it could be thought as really bad since opponents will send more harder that you cannot even hold your lanes with harlot when you push to 7/2.
But the fact that you showed somewhat knowledge of building style combined with egg, good polar placement. I would comment several things which I felt awkward and I'm watching this replay.

lvl 3: 2nd egg placement was really cool which you could distract few Scorpions attaction to egg and make you hold pretty easy. I was impressed about this move.
lvl 8~9: Why do you show mutants when you will not upgrade them until lvl 10. You also built warlocks beside mutants, if I were you I should hide mutants since 20 gold mutatns won't big help to hold lvl 10 bosses and will not showing them mutants can benefit your team later.
lvl 10: Game finished at here, which I couldn't see how you manage 10+ but since what I have seen so far from your replays, won't make big problems imo.

However, try to stay low when you got wave and you're the only one who can hold 7 since LIHL, opponents will send about 2~3 times heavier which you got in this harlot replay, and won't be even able to hold with your own lane with harlots. ( repeating this comment again since it is VERY IMPORTANT. )

I do like the building position, sometimes distinct move which seemed to be have enough insight on LTD, not overbuilding when yoloing and push to extreme seemed enough to me to satisfy, I would like to vouch you.

@sryanius I would give vouch under name of ryanius@Useast
I would recommend to watch 1~3 LIHL games by observing before you go to play, and hope to enjoy LIHL pretty much.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”