Broud3r@europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

broud3r
ENT Staff

Broud3r@europe

Postby broud3r » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:59 am

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: just Broud3r
Provide attach some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level (do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL): a few games i had today/yesterday
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: since i just played ent31 games the last few month i met many lihl player like bbo., pewpewlasergun, Guennter.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: im not prefect and might do some mistakes but im willing to improve myself and take advice sometimes
Attachments
revenant.w3g
(1006.95 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
magnatauer.w3g
(1004.64 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
doppelganger.w3g
(981.18 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
blaster + zeus.w3g
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
aqua.w3g
(810.39 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
aqua 2.w3g
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 27 times

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: Broud3r@europe

Postby SLSGuennter » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:15 pm

he plays quite nice imo, and is willing to listen and adept. !support
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Have played many games with him, nice guy on game skill and behaviour. !support

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 am

aqua 2: Building an icetroll early when you have aquas doesn't pay off, rest was ok.

aqua: Your aqua positioning in both games is a bit weird, I don't think that's too good. gj adding polar bear for 5, but the captain wasn't needed, 8 aquas + polar also holds. Again good game.

blasters + zeus: A bit unusual mix of blasters + zeus, but why not. Though being close to 900 value but leaking almost full wave on 7 isn't good, should have pushed more with these towers. Keeping 110 gold for 10 isn't good, add an infantry since you are already building for 10 :)
Now I pressed the rewind button by mistake and will stop the replay here :D
So far this replay wasn't good nor bad.

doppelganger: I'm pretty sure 2 nightmare do better than 1 doppel, but it worked better than expected. Good game.

magnataur: Leaking so many on 4 isn't good ofc, but np happens. Massing wardens after 10 doesn't pay off, just rr.

revenents: Stopped at level 7, again nice replay showing that you understand what you are doing.

broud3r @ useast vouched, if you want to use a different name (you need account on useast), please pm me. Welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”