reena@east

Moderator: LIHL Staff

zeebro
Basic Tree

reena@east

Postby zeebro » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: tok@europe
Provide attach some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level (do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL):
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Psyclone, Norejuno, Akitos,
Any additional information that you would like to provide: yeah finally i applie.. i am not convinced to be ready but i would love to try! can never stop getting better! people told me to applie, so here i go! would really love to play with you guys! So. Vouch. Me. Please.
Attachments
kkk.w3g
(2.45 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
HE.w3g
(2.76 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
beat beep.w3g
(2.26 MiB) Downloaded 32 times

Qvist
Treant

Re: reena@east

Postby Qvist » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 am

So i watched your replays very fast -

1. replay not good not bad, i guess you did what you was supposed to do as pyroyolo.
3 things i wanna mention though. Why did you build proton infront of pyro for level 1? Why did you build pyro in the first place when you had lord and tot in your roll? And why do you place your hades on 11 in middlearea?

2. replay good very good, i don't think you could have played those wolvs differently. Well played :)

3. stopped watching at level 1 after you build pyro when you got dwarven in your roll. Butttttttt if you beat beep i geuss you played it fine :D

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 am

Its enough to get vouched, but what will u do if u got a bad roll? At all 3 replays you had very good rolls, and at 2 of them u played infantry yolo whereas the other replay was wolves with lifeleech

Nevertheless you play like 75% of the league, who just listen to other players - so you got my vouch from those 3 replays by now

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello @zeebro

First 2 replays: Pretty straightforward towers, but good games.

beep replay: Going pyro over mortar is a bit questionable. 2 pyro + zeus also holds lvl 6, you didn't have to add the captain there. Rest was fine (well, building warchiefs usually doesn't pay off, but maybe you just didn't want to rr since you had mortars. Though I would just drop some mortars and rr.)

So far these games are fine, but I want to see some more (possibly with more towers used).

Edit:
I've watched 2 random replays from you, they were also fine besides some minor mistakes.

reena@useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”