fugitoid@europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

fugitoid
Aura Tree

fugitoid@europe

Postby fugitoid » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Haven't played in any in-house league, but I play 1100+ bot every day
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: fugitoid
Provide attach some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level (do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL):
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 454683.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 472882.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 473109.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 471024.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 478060.w3g
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I don't really know who is a lihl player and who isn't, but i am sure i played with a lot of them in 1100+ and they can vouch for me :)
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I just want to add that i didn't know how applying for lihl works etc, so i didn't know replies are required. These replies are ones i blindly picked out from storage because i do not save replies, few games from last 2,3 days. I don't know if I am stupid or what, but even when i try to download from ENT some replies, i cant watch them. Anyway, I started playing 1100+ last summer and i dont find it interesting anymore, skill level too low for me. The main reason of my applying is that I think I'm ready for higher levels of gameplay and improvement of my own gameplay.

Forest Walker

Re: fugitoid@europe

Postby 1005 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:53 am

@fugitoid is a good player. He is ready for LIHL. I have played with and versus him a few games on 1100+ bot. It will be nice and pleasant to play with when he controls his temper against teammates whose can not Yolo.

Cheers,
Pug
These users thanked the author 1005 for the post:
fugitoid (Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:26 pm)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:15 am

i already like him since he got same temper as me :)))
These users thanked the author elektro for the post:

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:37 am

Played some games with him and i think he is rdy to join lihl.
These users thanked the author Wolke for the post:

tastay
Forest Walker

Postby tastay » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 am

saw 2 eng replays and I would say no

fugitoid
Aura Tree

Postby fugitoid » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:07 pm

This is engi game i just finished 2 mins ago (not some i picked out because i like it) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 484573.w3g
Would like to know what am i doing so terribly wrong? highest inc in game on arena with 2 archers in it. Hard leak only on 5 and half wave on 8, and no leaks 12,13. Only failed on 15 when i sent krak instead of demon cuz of juicing, but shit happens.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello @fugitoid
Sorry for the long waiting, please be patient until we will (hopefully soon) check your replays :)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:20 pm

@fugitoid

Mortar egg game: Decent start, but building 2 more mortars for level 5 is pointless, you should have gone 7/3 instead. Later you could also easily go 7/6 for lvl 10 instead of staying 7/5. You got blasters and yggs, should only make toks (and mutants), not making 3 blasters and then starting with toks, not only are toks perfect to recover, but it's also bad to mix them with other melee towers. All in all ok game.

Second mortar game: You don't have to build 5 upped morts for level 3 after the enemies sending on level 2. This time to push at lvl 5, gj.

Revenant harlot heli game: Starting with harlot would be better here imo, but still fine replay.

Wolves game: Second time you are 7/0 when you could buy lumberjack earlier. If it's possible you want to have lumberjack after 2-3 wisps or asap after that because it pays off a lot. Stopped replay at lvl 5, wolverines are boring =)

Grizzly infantry: Again ok game, but having 2 unupped grizzlies for lvl 5 isn't a good idea. Rather don't up the infantry and stay 1 wisp less and up a grizzly.

So far it looks solid but it would have to be slightly better to be a sure vouch, now I'll watch a few random replays aswell.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5504067
Good aqua game, could have aswell gone 7/4 by lvl 7 tho, you don't need 880 value with aqua for lvl 7 :)

Well, you should get your chance, fugitoid@useast vouched.
You can play LIHL on us east realm only, so if you want to use a different name than fugitoid pm me please.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”