Titan_

Moderator: LIHL Staff

cam_breezy
Donator

Titan_

Postby cam_breezy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: failed trial period last season
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: mr.shrimp Cameron.
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: basically most of u know me.
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Provide 5 lihl games you have observed as an observer: all know ive obs plenty of games
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): <dont know what this means.
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
i blame myself for excessive flame last season and apologize for my potty mouth as it will not happen this time around if im granted a 2nd chance. also i had only a few month of yolo experience which was frustrating to many players last season, i have since ascended.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6209404 (wolverine)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6214221 (started holder as holder, but got immo and went from there)
Last edited by cam_breezy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KeeRo
Forest Walker

Re: Titan_

Postby KeeRo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:16 pm

hello

game1:
i just dk why u add half instead of harlots, at least a good start. u did well for lvl 7 and saved one heal. mercurial for 10 was total useless^^also griffith ( 2 hawk > 1 griff ) and again, griffith for 13 ^^ minotauren for 14 was a rly bad move since u had mutant ( another mutant would been better for 15 instead of mino ). anyway demons split and u and ur team did good.
not the best replay imo but u won 3 lihl players in this game, good enough.

game2;
good thing u didnt push 3/0 like as many players do. but that tier 1 fucked you. its always better risk it with 3 bloodorc and 2 orcs, in case they send u can push 3/0 or 4/0 and just up one orc for lvl 3.
really late push afther lvl 6, always push before send.
gj with lvl 10, instead of another wolve u did mass grunt, nice one and u saved one heal^^
toks+wolve is not the best combo^^
the chat from this game was so sad... really D_D

i suggest u to post more reps, like nore said.
GL
Do not try to argue with an idiot. First takes you to his level, then he beat you with experience.

cam_breezy
Donator

Postby cam_breezy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:28 pm

these 3 are under my account Cameron.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6180986 (ygg holder win vs 3 lihl =)) T_T

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6185348 (this is bad game for me, but just showing that i can fail and push still, unlike during my last trial if i failed i was 100% tk)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6185661 (prisoner yolo)

KeeRo
Forest Walker

Postby KeeRo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:54 pm

ygg rep:
i think u should done 4 ygg for 7 with 3/0 since u was holder. the 4th ygg for 8 was rly bad^^ at this point was better stay with 3 ygg and leak to king, would given u time to push hard and recover with ur low lumber/wisps, at least was not a heal. anyway gj with lvl 10, u raped 2 boss with bad units, this saved u one heal for sure.
gj with ur hold at 15.
( i suggest u to start build more in front, build in dark green is bannable )

magnafootman rep:
well, warriors fucked u a lot, but at least u held 5/6 and u did 7/3 pre 7
i stopped watching afther lvl 10, but in my opinion thats a good rep, since u did yolo with pure shit^^gj

pris rep:
stardard yolo with 4 pris for lvl 3. idk why u upped that maverick for lvl 7 instead of 7/4 :/ bad move. u stayed 6/3 till lvl 8, with all that delay u were able to have good income, at least ur ob didnt pay back and was pointless, since wave and big king. gg lvl 10 ( lol )

having seen these replay, I can say that I liked and some others do not. making mistakes as a maverick up instead of 7/4 or miss 4 ygg for lvl 7 when ur team need big holder, would you come surely flamed by many players in Lihl!
however aare small errors, but these mistakes can change ur game a lot.
i think u should obs more lihl games^^
Do not try to argue with an idiot. First takes you to his level, then he beat you with experience.

cam_breezy
Donator

Postby cam_breezy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 pm

thanks for the feedback keero =) do i get your support for a 2nd trial?

KeeRo
Forest Walker

Postby KeeRo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:29 pm

well i have not seen anything drastic, since u did minor mistakes, u can improve for sure^^

yes u got my support
These users thanked the author KeeRo for the post:
cam_breezy (Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 pm)

cam_breezy
Donator

Postby cam_breezy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:23 pm

2 more excellent replays on my west account under pleasedontdodge@uswest

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6223688 (lod start)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6224393 (nightmare yolo)

KeeRo
Forest Walker

Postby KeeRo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 pm

nm rep:
yea nm always suck vs warriors so its np, if u had bad t1. in lvl 5 gj with 3 nightmare, ur team needed holder at least, and their leaks made u fat^^
7/5 on lvl 8 was rly good, made u 160+ income on arena ^^ nice one, anyway u had 0 heals on 10( that lvl 7 cost u a lot! ).
doppelganger is not really the best tower for middle game, probably raisers was muuuuuch better^^
at least thats a good rep

lod rep:
warriors made u faaaat!^^
ok tot 2 spaces in front of lod was a bad move. i usually use lod as a tank, and i would put tot behind.
probably 2 lod for lvl 5 was better, and yolo hard since u had ygg holder^^
if I were you i would try to hold 10, mb with less lumber^^ ur team needed holder for 10 but u pushed hard.
however, u was really big afther arena with 2000+ value 7/6 and 130 income.
u did good in middlegame with mixing hades goliath and tots. at least nice combo.
I still want to say one other thing. be less offensive with your allies and expecially if u will be accepted in lihl.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 am

I support our legend :P
Gl dude !
Don_killuminati

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 am

I play with him many nice games in 1200 and I think second chance is ok for him
I support
salam brother

Krayyzie
Treant

Postby Krayyzie » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:18 pm

!support

cam_breezy
Donator

Postby cam_breezy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:15 pm

thanks everybody. @greatbeyond i created username shrimp u can set for me =)

Return to “Accepted”