GetMamaK@USEast.battle.net

Moderator: LIHL Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

GetMamaK@USEast.battle.net

Postby HazarDous » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Banjoball leagues

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: HazarD@USeast / Spoof: HaZZa

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: RadiantCrystal, Marshmallows, greatbeyond, Guennter, nabo.

Do you have Gproxy installed? Yep

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill:
Harlot Holder
Tot yolo Was my first time tot yolo, Marsh helped me a little, but I caught the principles quite fast as it's pretty basic. Can provide another one if needed.

Provide 3 lihl games you have observed as an observer:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 482366.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 482544.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 550225.w3g

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done bout a week ago

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Hi. I like competitive games and always ready to learn / listen to advices. Would be nice to have a trial period :)

New replays for supersexxy..
Panda + Revenant yolo
Grizzly Played with Judabus, idk his forum name so I can't tag him
Last edited by HazarDous on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

MarshMallows

Re: GetMamaK@USEast.battle.net

Postby MarshMallows » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Needs some help getting to lihl standard, absolutely right attitude. Can adapt quickly. Great addition to league. !vouch

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:19 am

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:27 am

Due to attitude he is #1 :D
I didnt play a lot of games with him till now, but he definetly wanted to learn and to adept the playstyle.
Since it seems like he can learn rly fast, and will bring some chilled blood into lihl, i dont see a problem to get him into the league.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:23 am

Same as above, attitude wise you can't really get better than him but needs more practice for sure. I am not reviewing this case, I will wait for another mod to see if Hazard is fit for the league :)
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:22 am

Haven't experienced playing with him on 1200 bot, only ent18 but like others said he has good attitude and willingness to learn and take advice, i see no problem with a trial vouch

!support

Miyagi
Forest Walker

Postby Miyagi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:34 pm

I think he needs to experience and play 1200+ bot before being accepted into LIHL. It seems he only plays on mega euro bot, and we all know the bad habits/skill from that type of gameplay.

He may have the right attitude etc.. but if he lacks the experience and skill then he is going to have a hard time in LIHL. We cant foster, dictate and babysit new vouches on how to play. For sure we can help out new vouches and give them tips, however if they lack the general basis of a higher standard of LTD, then it's pretty pointless in my opinion.

Get some more experience in 1200 bot, grasp the knowledge of how to yolo effectively, and when and not to push, and you'll have my support.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:15 pm

I hope mods will check some replays and not just vouch him for getting 5 supports for his attitude only. I don't know him btw so it's just a general statement.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:21 pm

@Miyagi

The point of providing 2 replays is to demonstrate my ''general basic knowledge''. Did you review them? I'm open to constructive critics. While I will be asking tips, the general (or most of it) has already been grabbed from the last month's games playing with Radiant/Marsh. The ent18 games I played this month were either because Jiminy isn't 1200, or because 1200 bot was dead at night.

Let me know if you review the games I provided, or any other (1200) game in my game list.

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:23 pm

I still ask questions in lihl games, I know what I want to do and think is best, but its good to bounce ideas off everyone imo, you play better as a team and learn a lot, sometimes people have completely different ideas to your own in LTD.

Miyagi
Forest Walker

Postby Miyagi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:47 pm

@HazarDous

I watched both replays, however they don't provide a representative of your skill level.
Harlot game, you played 4v3 post 9
-You built another harlot for 8, when you had a mermaid. At that point, building a mermaid and rerolling would of been the better option if you didn't have anything better.
-Build Captain auras further back, 1-2 spaces behind harlot, so they survive for longer.
-You built a dragonhawk, and upped it for 13, dragon hawks are better massed pre 20.

The game was 4v3, so there was hardly any risk to play from 10 onwards.

Tot game, Marsh guided you through level 1-5.

Perhaps provide us with more replays, so we can evaluate you much better.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:59 pm

@Miyagi

Well, as I said, feel free to pick any 1200 games I've played this month. That's a better way to see one's knowledge rather than having him post the games he did the best on...

Regarding advices;

-Agreed, that's that I did for 9 tho.
-Will keep that in mind
-I upped it for 13 for splash as I had only heavy armor. Don't think it was necessary anyway, thx for advice. I wouldn't have upped any others (had I kept on this build).

I will keep those advices in mind.

I was told by Marsh that a ''holder'' replay is meant to show that you can hold 1-7 mainly. Since he left/dc'ed at level 9, I judged the replay was valid.

Tot game was easy, while he guided me, I already knew the basics (very same as prisoner build, minus one or two things such as wisp lvl 1 + send level 2) and had he not told me, I would have went the same. I will provide another yolo replay if a mod demands it, but as I said, feel free to pick one randomly. I feel it would be more representative.

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:24 pm

I remember only two weeks ago I was explaining a very basic Ltd concept to you. When vouching players we don't intent to vouch players based on 'whether you have a good attitiude to follow orders' but rather 'are you good enough' for the league. Having a good attitude goes a long way but no one should *require* babysitting which I think you will need.

I didn't watch the replays but if you've only posted two replays- one of which you were guided through I really don't think you're ready.

I think you should give yourself a few weeks to improve first.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:05 am

supersexyy wrote:I remember only two weeks ago I was explaining a very basic Ltd concept to you.

Should've stopped reading here... What very basic Ltd concept did you explain me exactly?

supersexyy wrote:no one should *require* babysitting which I think you will need.
I didn't watch the replays but if you've only posted two replays- one of which you were guided through I really don't think you're ready.

So then what's the point of providing replays of myself if moderators don't even watch them before making groundless assumptions? I provided those two replays because; 1) Tot yolo was already saved in this as a previous draft. 2) Holder was the most recent game I played just before applying. When I said feel free to review any of the 1200 games in my list, I meant it.

W.e... I will now edit my initial vouch request with replays of every 1200 games I play in. Already added 2.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 am

HazarDous wrote:
supersexyy wrote:no one should *require* babysitting which I think you will need.

So then what's the point of providing replays of myself if moderators don't even watch them before making groundless assumptions?

Thats true.
Just saying no, without even looking replays, only because you think you remember him from 2 weeks ago seems harsh. Also, if he isnt good enough, mods should atleast say what he did wrong instead of just going to deny.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Return to “Accepted”