Jamo
Treant

Jamo

Postby Jamo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
None

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
Jamo is my only alias

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
Since many LIHL players also play 1200+, this is where how I know many of you guys I think. Some examples: 45k, Affederkackt, akitos, Avadakedavra, BeepBoopBeep, broud3r, dafuker, Diablo_, donbola, don_killuminati, Dr.Awkward, ethanol, forestone, HugMeOnce, Jason-, lord_pistov, king23, magic.potatoes, MarshMallows, michonne, milfhunter96, pokemon-rouge, RadiantCrystal, Rolders, supersexyy, tariq.td, Tom_Hardy, V1rus, willie64

Do you have Gproxy installed?
I had it, never had troubles and didn't reinstall it when I reinstalled Windows just recently. But I will get it n case I get accepted for LIHL

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Mudmen + Rev yolo: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7129255
Archer yolo: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7110025
3 Ygg hold: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7110248

Provide 3 lihl games you have observed as an observer:
#1: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7109336
#2: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7109139
#3: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7104237

Feel free to take additional look into some of my random games: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legionmega/?u=Jamo

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I have no idea if this is correct. I just uploaded the .tga file, you can find it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1436404/WC3ScrnShot_012016_215439_01.tga. Ofc I also sent it to the LIHL moderations via PM

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I would like to apply to LIHL because I think this is the next logical step for me to further improve my gameplay. I dunno when I played my first LTD game, I think it's not too long ago actually and was sometime in the beginning of 2015.
After I learned the game from scratch, I found out about 1100+ which is now 1200+ and I never went back to normal public games. So I guess I played around 1.000 - 1.100 games on that server now (wow, that sounds sounds like a lot...).
So now, I would like to play LIHL because I guess this is where the best LTD is being played and I want to learn, what I don't know yet and find out how good I actually am :P

I like to listen to advise, because otherweise it's hard to get better, so I am willing to learn and listen to you experienced LIHL players.

I think that's pretty much it.

I'm pretty excited about LIHL and hope you think I am good enough for it :)

Best,
Jamo
Last edited by Jamo on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Re: Jamo

Postby KinG23 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 pm

I had to watch this replay since you used Mudmang. :)
Level 1 - 2 Mudmang
Level 2 - 3 Mudmang, enemy sends => 4/0
Level 3 - 3 Mudmang hold level 3 no send, good.
Level 5 - Push a Wisp with 58 gold instead of making an Acolyte, leaving you left with 38 gold. Harlot/Turrets on team also.
Before level 7 started, you had 124 gold and were 7/3. Next time go 7/4 (preferred), or at least build, instead of holding onto gold.
Level 8 - 7/3, leak a lot as expected. 7/4 would have been more beneficial, as level 9 is your recovery round with those towers.
I see you say you want to "hold something on 10". That won't happen with a little over 1k value at level 9 with Mudmang and Revs. :) If you can't hold, just push to get income and seek to recover after level 10.
Level 10 - 1 Boss killed.
Level 12 - Nice ToT placement.
Level 13 - Next time put Goliaths in front of Mud so they don't die right away.

Overall nice replay.

Next replay was standard Archer yolo. Only note is to put small Archers in front of EA (level 5).

!support
, ready for a trial vouch. Good luck, and be open to taking advice! :)
These users thanked the author KinG23 for the post:
Jamo (Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 pm)
*kisses*

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Thanks for that detailed reply! And support ofc :)

You are absolutely right about going 7/4 earlier in that case and also about the wisp on lvl 5. First point was then the prob why I couldnt fully hold 10 (2nd boss was very low hp), I was angry about that, but overall I still liked that game which is why I sent it in :)

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:44 pm

!Support
I think we played a lot of games in totoal, i remember him as a mannered guy who knows how to play, definitly worth a trial!

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Jamo wrote:Thanks for that detailed reply! And support ofc :)

You are absolutely right about going 7/4 earlier in that case and also about the wisp on lvl 5. First point was then the prob why I couldnt fully hold 10 (2nd boss was very low hp), I was angry about that, but overall I still liked that game which is why I sent it in :)

Seems like a good attitude, played with him a few times and have no complaints.

hadora
Aura Tree

Postby hadora » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Never had any problem with Jamo as long as i can remember. gl

Play4EIo
Treant

Postby Play4EIo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:13 pm

KinG23 wrote:Level 1 - 2 Mudmang
Level 2 - 3 Mudmang, enemy sends => 4/0
Level 3 - 3 Mudmang hold level 3 no send, good.
Level 5 - Push a Wisp with 58 gold instead of making an Acolyte, leaving you left with 38 gold. Harlot/Turrets on team also.
Before level 7 started, you had 124 gold and were 7/3. Next time go 7/4 (preferred), or at least build, instead of holding onto gold.
Level 8 - 7/3, leak a lot as expected. 7/4 would have been more beneficial, as level 9 is your recovery round with those towers.
I see you say you want to "hold something on 10". That won't happen with a little over 1k value at level 9 with Mudmang and Revs. :) If you can't hold, just push to get income and seek to recover after level 10.
Level 10 - 1 Boss killed.
Level 12 - Nice ToT placement.
Level 13 - Next time put Goliaths in front of Mud so they don't die right away.

Overall nice replay.

Next replay was standard Archer yolo. Only note is to put small Archers in front of EA (level 5).

Sorry for the long wait time, and thanks for ur patience.
After checking ur replays This kinda explains ur games perfectly. Ty King23 for making my job easier.

beside ur replays Ive played a few games with u, no fatal mistakes made in them either.
Ur skill lvl and certainly ur manners would do lihl good.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Jamo
        Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:45 pm

Wow, thank You very much! I appreciate it and am very happy!
        My next weeks are really busy unfortunately, so I hope I can play enough to show you I wanna be in :)

Thanks a lot!
        Jamo

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:08 pm

@Jamo

You passed the trial phase, welcome!
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Jamo
        Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Yay! thanks a lot!

Return to “Accepted”