skibbel
Armored Tree

[VR] skibbel

Postby skibbel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
No
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
lebikks, skibbel
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
No idea. Played a few games with lots of different LIHL players, don't know if someone remembers me.
Do you have Gproxy installed?
Yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

lihl_komodo.w3g
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
Komodo start, used feed lvl1 from warrior send to hold 3 with 3 komodo. Build god on 7 to not build more dead value and hold my lane. Should have pushed more for 10, 3 males were not worth it. Roll into hellraiser.

lihl_panda.w3g
(1.8 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
Panda start, rr lvl 4 after building small panda. Switched to wolverines. Mabye i should 3 panda then wolverines wasn't sure. Had a small accidental gap in my placement.

lihl_accolyte.w3g
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
Acco start, egg+crap as support. Rr into lord on 8.

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Done.
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I wanna join LIHL because i like the legion td competition, played it for a long time now and i don't or only very slowly improve at 1200+. I want to learn how to play better and have more even skilled games.
Attachments
lihlspec2.w3g
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
lihlspec1.w3g
(2.19 MiB) Downloaded 63 times

archol
Treant

Re: [VR] skibbel

Postby archol » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi @skibbel, thanks for applying.

Unfortunately i/we didnt receive the screenshot, may you please forward it again?

skibbel
Armored Tree

Postby skibbel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Sorry, had too few characters in message and didn't notice.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:14 am

lihl_komodo - Next time please build GoD at front at level 7, and upping GoD was not a good idea either due the fact that you rerolled phantoms (would be understandable if you didnt had phantoms) and the upped version cant tank the phantoms either

lihl_accolyte - Please behave in the future although i checked several random chatlogs due your behaviour and it seems that this game was the only game where you overreacted, thus probably in case of a bad day

Random replays - Checked two random replays of you (where you lost), whereas you lost a heal at level 3 (due the bad king control, yet you not blamed him and you was nice towards him - unlike the accolyte replay above) and another one where you got warriored (phantoms), yet you played the game out very good despite the odds

Summary
- talkactive, can lead games if necessary, helping others, knows how to build (with minor mistakes) and push

Trial-vouched as skibbel@useast.battle.net

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Moving to accepted.
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Accepted”