Beastman@USEast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Beastman
Treant

Beastman@USEast

Postby Beastman » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:41 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ----
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Beastman
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Mick, magic.potatoes, tinsoldier, hugmeonce, and others.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Using Varlock at the moment
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
2 YOLO
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 472730.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 434443.w3g
1 HOLDER
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 490383.w3g
Have to preface this by saying it's not a great hold, especially considering we lost the game but it's all I could remember in my gameslist that I went holder on. Not to try and make you guys work extra but you can of course check out my replays in my history.

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Previously done,
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I definitely feel my skill is on par with the LIHL players I play with in 1200+ (sometimes beyond xD) and definitely beyond the majority in 1200+. I'm kind of frustrated by the skill level there tbh and would like something more competitive. LIHL seems like tons of fun, I have applied before, and have leaned so much more from many of the great players in 1200+ (mostly those that lihl). I do play some mega as you can see in my game history but that's when 1200+ is empty (don't review those replays they aren't treated aaas seriously, lol). I've played a ton of 1200+ and want to get into something even more competitive and feel I would be a good addition the league. I understand the important of team play, listening, and communicating. I've played with many LIHL players and have learned a lot from them in 1200+. I hope Mick reviews this too he has seen me play. I really hope these replays are decent, I cannot review them at all, I just picked them from the gameslist in my history and I guarantee if theyre not there are plenty more that are. Please let me know if any additional information is needed and I hope to be a part of the league!

HugMeOnce
ENT's Poet

Re: Beastman@USEast

Postby HugMeOnce » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 am

Most people don't reapply after initial denial, I support a trial vouch if he's enthusiastic about getting better and joining.
These users thanked the author HugMeOnce for the post:
Beastman (Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:48 am)

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:40 am

!support him for trial
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Beastman (Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:49 am)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm

As Hug said beastbro is dedicated to getting into the league. He's got a positive attitude and always willing to learn and take advice. I've seen a lot of improvement since his last vouch request and I think he deserves a trial. !support
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
Beastman (Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:19 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:43 pm

I agree with you all, have played with him before and after his first apply and he has indeed improved. Also i have always seen good behave in general.

!support
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:

Forestone
Aura Tree

Postby Forestone » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:55 pm

active player, nice guy, cant be worse then dong ^_^ jk. !support a trial for him.

forest
These users thanked the author Forestone for the post:

Michonne
Armored Tree

Postby Michonne » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:43 pm

!support played some games with him and hes ready for trial

gl
These users thanked the author Michonne for the post:

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Hey @Beastman, good to see you re-applied. I've played some games with you and I agree with the posts above me. Skilled and very mannered. Also good replays. But I saw in your first application there was a problem with how you played yggs. Can you please provide us with a replay of you playing yggs?
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:23 pm

I guess I'll have to make a new one. Because I have no clue which replay is of me doing yggs. I can't view them. Any other way? Or just submit a ygg replay? I should get at least 1 ygg roll today. However, I would submit 4 yggs on lvl 7 with 3/0 4/0 with leaks, unless immo then I would 3 ygg. However I'll make a new replay and submit it if necessary.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:08 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7506594

So.. this a ygg holder. I went with necro on 2, I maybe shouldn't have and it caused a 3-4 unit leak on lvl 3 lol... anyway, held 7 ofc with no send and ofc held well enough to avoid costing a heal. Pushed to 7/3 and held 10 with wyvs.

May not be the best ygg hold because of the choice for necro, I didnt 4 ygg on 7 and I asked for leaks but i went with ghost and captain which was nice also. All in all not a great ygg hold, but I think decent enough. I've been waiting to get ygg for 2 days lol

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:48 am

I dont remember you in pub but you looks like determined and open to take advice, imo this all u need even if ur skill isn't optimal, u gonna learn faster playing with old players,
if u sure keep this behavior once u enter to the league, u got my full !support.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:05 am

Thank you for the replay, you pointed out the weaknesses yourself already. You have 7 vouches and I also have a positive opinion about you by watching your replays and the times we played together.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
        Beastman (Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 pm)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:50 pm

He is probably one of the better new vouches, I think it's safe to say he is worthy of being accepted :P
        These users thanked the author Nore for the post:
        Beastman (Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:28 pm)
        God is my strength.

Jamo
        Treant

Postby Jamo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:28 pm

I think he is ready, too! Really good guy imo ;)
        These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
        Beastman (Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:54 pm)

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Agreed with above posters. Accepted.
        These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
        Beastman (Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:03 am)

Return to “Accepted”