Cryptonox requests vouches

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Cryptonox requests vouches

Postby Cryptonox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I've played inhouse games of Vampirism fire.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: I've played sometimes with account called Event on cross bot.

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Out from lihl players, atleast crey-best and happypiper know me

Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

Aqua yolo https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8228046
Yolo with nothing but garbage https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8224217
Ygg holder https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8237458

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done

[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
My usaeast account has 0 games, I hope it is not a problem.
Last edited by Cryptonox on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

Nore
Treant Protector

Re: Cryptonox requests vouches

Postby Nore » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:10 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8223616

(08:41 / Allied) Cryptonox: why the fuck u show them wave
(08:43 / Allied) Cryptonox: what is wrong with you
(08:51 / Allied) Cryptonox: fucking teamkiller shit

He went from 0 to 100 real quick after I waved middle.. apparently he has some anger problems, I won't support this guy. If you are gonna get mad, at least have a valid reason for it. Work on your attitude and try applying again some other time imo. We don't need lower level players coming into the league and raging over nonsense ^^
God is my strength.

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:17 pm

I thought player 4 used king and we both were already mad at him

It's true I can rage sometimes alot, but I'm always nice to people who are nice to me
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:27 pm

(00:46 / Allied) Cryptonox: purp
(00:47 / Allied) Cryptonox: what u have
(00:47 / Allied) Cryptonox: ?
(01:08 / Allied) Highcritler: aqua and ygg
(01:15 / Allied) Cryptonox: why the fuck no ygg?

pretty aggressive language here too from the same game. Maybe you were having a bad day but if you try to ask someone what they have in LIHL and react that way, things will not go well.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:20 pm

as far as i am just trial vouched player my support/nonsupport dont count, i still think i can react and write my point of view since lihl players dont play 1200 bot a lot. mby my opinion can help to jugde , i played a lot games last weeks with him and i think his behaviour is caused of competitive personality and sometimes he overreacts but hes gameplay is as good as other already trial vouched players.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:21 am

Hello, Cryptonox. I see many people here criticize you, i can add only positivite characteristic. Played many games with Cryptonox at 1200+ bot, always like when he is in my team, he knows how to play and what to do when game goes not standard way. What about his behaviour, sometimes it's really hard to see how nubs from mega bot ruin your game without taking any advice, ofc he gets mad of it, i think it is a simple thing at 1200+ bot today, but i agree that in LIHL you should not afford yourself to blame someone. I support him, he is a good guy and to my mind with skillful players he will not get mad anymore^^

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:26 am

Flamed when i played with him, hopefully hes improved

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Krocis and Crey_best, I thank for your short review of me.

I had no chance to play as holder today either :/ Maybe tomorrow then. // Edited ygg holder replay

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi @Cryptonox , thanks for applying. I have watched the replays you added + a few random games. You have a very open vision in game, see everything that happens around you. I think that is a great asset for LTD players. However, because you pay attention to your teammates and their builds and what is needed for your team a lot, sometimes your build can be sloppy. In a random replay I watched I saw for example you first ended up making 3 harpies and then with 314 gold sell one to get hades, only to get at 349 gold and making a LOD anyway. This is just a silly beginner's mistake and can't happen in LIHL. Also, people warn here for your attitude.

With all this in mind we will give you a trial, because I think LIHL is perfect for you to improve your gameplay. Instead of watching if enemies don't make gateguards on level 8 you can focus on your own build, while maintaining your open view. I don't think you can learn much more in 1200+. Whether you will really improve in here like I think, we will see in the trial. Obviously, we also expect the attitude that I saw, cooperative, no flaming. Vouched at cryptonox@useast.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Cryptonox
        Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Thank you! I won't let down your expections. Looking forward to play high quality games :)

Reading all those guides/topics later today and asking for some advice from a friend if I don't understand it all :)

That replay you are talking about, as far as I remember I had only 1 food on my farm (not 100% sure if I remember it correctly) :/

Also I have here one question about gproxy, how easy it is switch my account settings from eu realm to us.east realm between games?

@MickeyTheMousei

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:14 pm

If you use the new GProxy (http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=Gproxy_DLL) all you have to do is switch the 'gproxy.cfg' from useast.battle.net to europe.battle.net. Same for Varlock except you might need to change account and password if you use different accounts. :)
        These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
        Cryptonox (Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:49 pm)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 pm

@Cryptonox I see you have not played yet since your trial started. Is there any reason for this? Are you currently busy and we should extend your trial vouch? Please let us know what your status is, so we can properly access you.
        God is my strength.

Cryptonox
        Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:02 am

@Nore

My university year started this monday, so I've been busy due it.

I thought trial lasts for 3 weeks, so I should have plenty of time to play on next two weeks.

hateloser
        Resource Storage

Postby hateloser » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:03 am

this guy has a real problem with his attitude as many people said here , he flamed alot and played mostly by himself ,as iistyles and Nore said there he got pretty aggressive languege i'd like him to be unvouch as his behaviour has not change since then

Cryptonox
        Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:31 am

Ya, we played on cross bot and crossed so I started to flame him since he didn't talk to me at all and did really bad playing.

Pardon me if you expect same kind of attitude on ent18 as in lihl.

Return to “Accepted”