Reapply ninety3_fly vouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Reapply ninety3_fly vouch

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:19 am

yo i already applied a month ago or (viewtopic.php?f=77&t=94258). I think i have definately improved on the points u told me to improve on. I will make it quick and just post some replays since i already filled out the questions in the other thread :D

pris.w3g
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
: i am the orange guy in case u wondering who i am xD; prisoneryolo

lodhold.w3g
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
: just in case u wondering why i went hades for 7, i didnt expect dodo to get 4 ygg and i thought we need some holder to not lose too much on 7, especially in the long run view since i needed to be lvl 10 holder

komodoyolo.w3g
(1.43 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
: i added lifesteal aura on 3 cause i saw teal was heavily underbuild and i also thought that pyro could leak so i better ob a little.

What is important to say to these replays is that i played all games (as like 95% of my games) with fate and was also sitting in skype with him where we talked about sends and so on. He just is a faster writer, so i seem less talkactive then before, which isn't true if u ask him :D

Don_Killuminati

Re: Reapply ninety3_fly vouch

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey, good thing u did re try to apply.
I dont know u either ur skill lvl but if i can give you an advice, i would say that u should make an useast acc and come 'clan lihl' channel.
U gonna find lihl players and able to obs some games.
gl!

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Ty for ur adice :) i might gonna do it later today if i don't wanna continue to play and wanna watch :P

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm

As he already said i know him pretty well and we play alot 1200+ games together. I know im still quite new in Lihl but i can ensure you that ninety3_fly knows how to play this game, he has a good knowledge of the turrets which leads him to make the best of his rolls.
Im sure he will fit into the league pretty well.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:37 pm

Hey @Pinkyyyyy , Good you decided to re-apply :) I already saw you in LIHL channel and obsing games . It is good to see such dedication to join the league. I can see you worked on the points I mentioned in your previous application in your games. I am sure playing and skyping with @SingAboutMe only helped for this. Veel succes en ik hoop je snel in de LIHL te zien. Vouched on 93fly@useast.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Pinkyyyyy
        Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Dank je wel! ik verheug me al op de eerste games in de league en met jou! Tot ziens! :)

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:45 pm

@Pinkyyyyy

No complaints and you seem to be a nice and solid player. Accepted, welcome!
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Accepted”