Resource Storage

WinWeasel LIHL apply

Postby DinWiesel » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:11 am

Hey animals, Weasel here.

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

None.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
Kunuxx, WinWeasel

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:

My boy Happypiper atleast. There is surely more, but im not certain of who all play lihl. Holler at me!

Do you have Gproxy installed?

I dont disconnect, but i can look into it if necessary.

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
prisophantom.w3g
Prisoner/phantom mix
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 51 times

ygg.w3g
Ygg holder
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 49 times

hb.w3g
Halfbreed mix
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Done.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I am 25-year-old weasel from finland. I've been gaming at pro-semipro level in multiple pvp-titles (Wow-arena, LoL, Hearthstone...) over the years. Got introduced to ltd about six months ago, it was love from the very first flame(and wave.). Dropped all other games in order to pursue excellence.

I quickly climbed out of mega and started to play on 1200+ bot exclusively. At the time it felt very competitive as my experience in the game was very limited. Somewhere along the days i heard about lihl and looked into it. Decided to join when i felt that i was good enough to play with the top dogs. Few days a go i hit the benchmark elo of 1700 i set for myself before i would apply.

I ask if I dont know. I trust the best players over my own judgement for the moment, as its not my final form yet.
I want to get better at the game, and i need this league for it. Let me in.

Weasel out
Last edited by DinWiesel on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Re: WinWeasel LIHL apply

Postby DJ.FM » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 am

@magicpotatoes good flaming tool we have and 24

DinWiesel
Resource Storage

Postby DinWiesel » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:32 pm

omg -,- you troll me everywhere

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:14 pm

Hello and thanks for applying! I will try to get to your vouch request soon, so please have some patience as we evaluate your application. Good luck :)
God is my strength.

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Sup weasel.

I've played alot with him on 1200 bot untill I was accepted to play with lihl games.

He knows all the basic stuff and can do different game play on strange situations if necassery. He also listens what other players say or ask him to do :), I think he is definetly ready for trials.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

piipar
Aura Tree

Postby piipar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:12 am

yo weasel, was always nice to play with you! i !support this. :) - Piper

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:33 pm

finish combo :O

i remember him as nice player on 1200 bot.
Guess he should get a chance as trial

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi man ! You're enough mature player and already know the basic strategy of the game. Listen to advice and from what I've seen so far you're not flaming other players. !support Wissel. Wait till a mod analyze your game. ;)

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:03 pm

First Replay: Ygg
Pretty solid game, though you did push 3/0 when you should have seen the level 3 send coming. This caused you to leak and stay 2/0, then forced you to sell a rev and small aco on level 7 at 2/0 just to make 4 ygg's. This was a rough hit for your overall game, and can easily be avoided. I think overall you did well this game.

Second Replay: Prisophantom
Good replay, no complaints. Selling the ranger and making phantom at first seemed distasteful, but when I watched how it affected your overall game it was the best move. You pushed amazingly this game, and I think this is an LIHL-worthy replay.

Third Replay: hb
Nothing to say, you yolo'd this roll almost flawlessly. Good job, you show alot of potential.

Based on this, I only have a few things to say about your game. I watched a random replay where you were ygg and you did not push for a long time when you clearly had 50 gold during level 7. You want to optimize the time available asap when having ygg, so in cases like this please try and be aware of your gold to know when you can push and when you cannot. Small things add up quickly in LIHL. I believe you deserve a trial though.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Please tell me which name you would like to be vouched under. You can choose any available, but you must be on US East to play.
        God is my strength.

DinWiesel
        Resource Storage

Postby DinWiesel » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Thank you! Looking forward to play higher quality games.

Please tell me which name you would like to be vouched under. You can choose any available, but you must be on US East to play.

WinWeasel@USeast

DinWiesel
        Resource Storage

Postby DinWiesel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Im going to be absent from the game until 24th of october. Hoping to continue the trial when i get home.

Weasel
        These users thanked the author DinWiesel for the post:
        dweiler (Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:04 am)

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Accepted.
        God is my strength.

Return to “Accepted”