iightfyre@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

iightfyre
Corrupted Treant

iightfyre@useast

Postby iightfyre » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I was in LIHL seasons 1-3 most active. Was LIHL mod seas 1-3 also. I helped promote LIHL growth and was involved in vouching process and rule generation :D
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: iightfyre, iBeSmurfin
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Braveheart_wins, Diablo_, dweiler, Piper, beepboopbeep, jubadus, pewpew, sony-, ba_fail, matdas, fanatismo, Psyclone, achillesgr, and probably more but I'm not sure if they are still active or on different alias ;)
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes. Newest one with auto /sc
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): I don't play holder as often as high inc so I couldn't find a replay at quick glance. The 2 I attached - 1 is pretty standard aqua 7/4 by lvl 7 and the other is nightmare 7/5 by 7 and 160 inc 1800 value for arena. Can find a holder replay if its really necessary but I'll have to dive deeper cuz I don't save my replays on HD would have to search through ENT more.
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): SS is on bottom of this post
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I've always been respectful in game and in chat rooms with the community. I think that I have done a good job as LIHL Mod in the past and I believe that the LIHL community has respect for me as a person and as a player. I play with the team and don't like to argue or flame. Since my return, I have played over 100 games on pub bots to get re-acclimated to LTD and new meta strats. This shows that I am not just looking for revouch cuz of ego, but I actually wanted to prepare myself before applying again! I understand 'yolo' tactics and heavy income builds.

OMG SS.jpg
OMG SS.jpg (990.6 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Attachments
Short Game Aqua 7.4 by 7.w3g
(460.34 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
NM 7.5 by 7 160 inc arena.w3g
(884.29 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Re: iightfyre@useast

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Great player,great character, contributed to the max in this community.Vouch him already.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Was a nice and good player in the past and this still seems to be the case.

Vouched and welcome :)

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Accepted.
        God is my strength.

Return to “Accepted”