LIHL apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

pyro_p
Armored Tree

LIHL apply

Postby pyro_p » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I play on the 1100+ bot when I am playing.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Powerplant420@europe
Provide attach some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level I took replays from the last 2 games I played.. (do not provide replays where you go merc, cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in the LIHL):
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Elektro, RadiantCrystal, Akitos, (Dont really know who plays LIHL and dont do)
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Been trying to get better to join lihl for a long time and I think I am ready!

[list=][/list]
Attachments
5265060.w3g
Perfect game
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
5264139.w3g
Blasters
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
5263820.w3g
Nightmare YOLO
(445.85 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
5263685.w3g
Archer YOLO
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
Last edited by pyro_p on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
famous swedish grill steamer www.twitch.tv/pyro_p

pyro_p
Armored Tree

Re: LIHL apply

Postby pyro_p » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:35 pm

There we go, 4 replays, taken from the last 5 games!

pewpew lasergun
Treant

Postby pewpew lasergun » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:16 pm

im glad almost all the recruit list applied

good luck

pyro_p
Armored Tree

Postby pyro_p » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:42 am

thanks =)

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:16 am

5263820.w3g

Build a little higher up as it is now punishable to build in darkgreen area, if game goes late you would be forced to in this case imo, also I tend to get my T1 directly behind the mare to get it soaking up some damage from creeps asap. Nothing that important though...
You identify your team needs to send 2 and open good communication channels early. But then you send warriors lol :D
I see they sent 1 also everyone with mares worst 'nightmare'

You didnt build for 2 which is good imo, shows you know that a mare and a T1 holds [extremely thinly]

On 4 you can leak here with just 2 mares and 1 T1, you got nice focus and held but just be aware of that, ive had some pretty big leaks with 2 T1's even, although not very often, 2 mares and 3 T1's is a pretty sure fire way not to leak but I would usually just get 2 depending on what they are of course.

On 6 I just noticed you have the tuskar upped, when did you do that? not the best idea for 5 or 6 since your team is pretty okay for 5 and 3 mares is op 6, you can just use that gold for lumber.

For 7 its good you push and don't try hold. I see a good few 1100+ players try to hold 7 with mares and I don't know why at all.

Game was short but was pretty decent and it seems you had decent banter and communication with your team looks good to me so far.

pyro_p
Armored Tree

Postby pyro_p » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 am

Thanks for the feedback Marsh..

Yeah ok, I am soused to build like that but gonna start build father down!

Level 4: I rather gamble some if I know it could hold.. Guess thats not the best way to play but thats me!

On level 5 we sent all in and we had immo, and my team was NOT holding if they sent so upgraded the tuskar to make sure! Think I made the right decision there.

yeah short game but thanks for tips/feedback..

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:35 am

Yeah upping the tuskar isnt the worst there really, tbh I thought you did it for 6 and I was like wtf?!? :D

pyro_p
Armored Tree

Postby pyro_p » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 am

haha yeah would make no sense to upgrade it for 6 haha.. All good in the hood!

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 am

Supported. I see him alot in pubs and he usualy does a good job, also he's a rly nice guy.
LTD 1 & 2 veteran | full-time streamer @twitch/akitos

artmas
Armored Tree

Postby artmas » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 am

supported,too

welcome lihl world

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:36 am

5265060 ( pyro zeus copter hydra )

Overall: okay.

Your overall roll was okay. placement is normal( actually building 2 pyro in awkward place at first, but seems okay afterward). Roll was really decent to exactly acknowledge the real skill but building copter in front of pyro was nice.

level 5: building zeus way too far behind, this will cost you pull other lanes at LIHL. + zeus losing so many time to attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5263685 ( Archers )

Overall : Bad

There were 2 players in LIHL who build V build with Archers ( elektro- and bbo.bbo ) and have to admit that they both changed to L build after long discussion. I was open-minded a bit with V build in past since although I don't like this since there was thought below my mind that "All LIHL players should be respected." But, recently, I changed my mind that V build should not be respected. Additionally, no one build small archers in front of Eliter Archers at level 10, so small ones die first.

level 2: push wisp fast because this can change the outcome. Push always fast when you can push, while you're playing yolo.
level 5: Don't try to overbuild when your team has turret, and very overbuilt tot.
level 10: building small archers in front of Elite arhcers are always regarded as bad. can't understand.
level 13: V build with trying to get perfect symmetry does not show max effectiveness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5263820 ( nightmares )

Overall : Cannot judge from this one.

Game ended at lvl 7 because of opponent's bad call. Cannot judge the game which you only played till lvl 7 since 95% of LIHL games don't end at lvl 7 unless 2s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5264139 ( Blasters )

Overall : Bad

Honestly, no one build upgraded troll champion pre 10 at LIHL. Furthermore, when you're playing blasters I should rather recommend to go 4 blasters rather than mixing up with revenants and upgraded troll champion. The main reason could be described as mixing range + melee isn't really good at damage sharing at early game and massing blasters are way more effective. Also, you only build 3 un-upped revenants at lvl 10 in front of blasters and sell them. I don't really understand you waste gold like this.

Level 9: Upped troll champion and 2 revenants instead of 2 blasters seems not good for me.
level 10: You will understand this. I should rather recommend you to build behind.

Edit: If you played right, I would say you should hold lvl 15 with blasters+revenents when they don't send hard. It was disappointed when you don't clear you own lane with good towers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I would deny this application.
I know you're somewhat popular at 1100+ but several mistakes seemed bad for me.
Change those and re-apply within a week.
Also, try to upload that goes over at least 10+ since I cannot fully judge you by games which end pre 10.
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

Return to “Denied”