icon@asia.battle.net

Moderator: LIHL Staff

angda
Armored Tree

icon@asia.battle.net

Postby angda » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:20 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ok im see

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: iCon newbeman ent999 intel

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: asia korean user all id changed

Any additional information that you would like to provide: i want better play lihl sorry ;; i can speak not very well
read ok write no

Provide attach some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 564385.w3g

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 564532.w3g

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 542262.w3g

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 558742.w3g

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 558242.w3g

Krumme
Treant Protector

Re: icon@asia.battle.net

Postby Krumme » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:20 am

Speaking and understanding proper english is a keystone in this league. I fear that even if you have the skillset for the league that your english will be a barrier and potential tk.

Forest Walker

Postby 1005 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 am

I have played in 1100+ bot with iCon. He may not be able to lead the team, but he can understand when the team agrees to send on which round. It has been a common language to just type number in legion TD. But Krumme is partly correct about "potential tk".

ForsakeMe
Treant

Postby ForsakeMe » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Personally, to me, it makes no difference whether he speak or not well english. The bottom line is to have fun of the game itself. As 1005 stated, in game we all have common language which doesnt requries much words. All i am reffering to is to estimate his skills,character in the first place rather than lang skillz. Just IMHO :) PCE everybody. take it ez.

Qvist
Treant

Postby Qvist » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:40 pm

he is terribly bad and unmannered, and it took him long time to climb above 1400 elo on 1100+ bot..

angda
Armored Tree

Postby angda » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Qvist wrote:he is terribly bad and unmannered, and it took him long time to climb above 1400 elo on 1100+ bot..

Elo is not proportional with ability im playing
LegionTD is not solo game for being team play game
If play a game making team, high elo is possible

angda
Armored Tree

Postby angda » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Krumme wrote:Speaking and understanding proper english is a keystone in this league. I fear that even if you have the skillset for the league that your english will be a barrier and potential tk.

I do wrongly that I speak, but basic English can use to do comprehension and play a game

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Krumme wrote:Speaking and understanding proper english is a keystone in this league. I fear that even if you have the skillset for the league that your english will be a barrier and potential tk.

gog was allowed in

Play4EIo
Treant

Postby Play4EIo » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:11 am

Qvist wrote:he is terribly bad and unmannered, and it took him long time to climb above 1400 elo on 1100+ bot..

Umannered, like the fact that, that statement comes from u :lol:

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:19 am

Aaaa i vouch formhim cuz i think he is polite!!need polite ppl
U have my vouch...u dont need anything else now haha autovouched

Qvist
Treant

Postby Qvist » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:08 am

Play4EIo wrote:

Umannered, like the fact that, that statement comes from u :lol:

do you deny what I wrote? or what's your point?

angda
Armored Tree

Postby angda » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:04 am

hey qvist is donbola You did me unmannered
Do not see you that other person is like that it is unmannered
You form team and do LTD every day
If do team build LTDgame, who or high elo is possible
However, you are noob
You think that you are good at and speak reply from here
I your ability that see noob

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Reviewing
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

MichaelSong
Treant

Postby MichaelSong » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:07 pm

• First replay(sprite+infantry+admiral+wolverine+druids)
    • Personal assessment : Bad
    • Opinion about replay : I don't know what are you intend to play at this game. You start with sprite, build captain + 2 orc warriors at 3, building infantry behind the sprite at lvl4 and upgrade it to pyro(why pyro when you built behind the sprite) at 5. Now you up captain to admiral at 8, upgrading 2 blood orc warriors at 9, and 1 wolverine at 10. Nothing bad after level 10+ but before 10 was really awful. You made only 1 wolverine ant leaking 2 full hp bosses with 1600 value is just bad imo.
    • Personal advice : Don't try to mix up towers when you don't have deep knowledge about towers.
  • Second replay(nightmare+gnoll savage+ice troll+seer of darkness)
    • Opinion about replay : In this game, your early game management was good. You held 40 leaks at level 3 for team which made you big and saving your team heal, which was excellent for level 15. But, I seriously doubt your build 3 seer of darkness when you got phantoms.
      If you felt seer of darkness is better than phantoms(hell raisers) pre 14, I doubt you're ready for LIHL.
    • Personal advice: Hell raisers always better than seer of darkness pre 17.
  • Third replay(Hybrid;engineer+flying machine+frenzy ghoul+nightsabers+troll fighter+druid+orc warchief+sea gaint+ascendants)
      I have nothing to comment to this game. To be honest, I don't know you're playing prophet or hybrid. Yes, this is not bad when you play good, but you don't play that well. There is some kind of expectation when you play certain towers, but you totally break that expectations.
    • Opinion about replay : You were dead when opponent send warriors, with 2 un-upped engineers + flying machine + 1 egg. I don't know why you risk like this when you can easily go 3/0 with mutants. or 2/0 if you wanted to save egg. Furthermore, when they sent level 12, you should build mutants rather than 3 druids(13),orc warchief(14),hydra(15). You didn't even upgrade your mutants when they are pretty obvious to send 17 with 12 send. You leak your lane with mutants at 17(they didn't send hard) is so blatantly bad move.
    • Personal advice: Don't obssessed to defend every round, which you seems like. Make mutants to prepare 17 if they send 12.

Overall evaluation : I don't see you're ready for LIHL. You play without any consideration of situations. Try to stick with 1 towers if you're not master of mixing towers. Mixing yolo should be followed after tons of experience and deep knowledge of towers, unless it will be regarded as teamkill in LIHL. At least, try to defend 17 when you start with mutants.

Please try to improve yourself, and try to re-apply if you're willing to play LIHL.
Thanks for applying, Moving to Denied.
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” - Socrates

Return to “Denied”